• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime order and how I soiled myself afterwards.

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Fair point.

But hang on... they have a website that lists all the watches they have available and wish to sell....

They list the watches... i didn't ask, i looked at the list they chose to publish....!

Welcome to replica dealers. What you are saying is true, but that is not the reality of things. You serve as an example for others to learn from.
If you buy replica's in the future, I would stick to very common ones that you see frequently sold. Rare, obscure, and uncommon watches are .. just that. Expect problems, and rarely is the quality there with those.

Reactions: shyreplover

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
No.

I asked them if the watches were available.

There were some others listed on site i wanted, but that they didn't have, i wanted to ensure they had everything before placing the order, which they confirmed but that ended up not being true either

Very unreasonable of me, to check if stock correct.....
Takes me one communication to ask for what I want and follow up with payment. It's not rocket science. Seems like quite task for you that's affected you mentally and emotionally. This isn't for you. It's overwhelming and causing you much distress.

Reactions: asusundevils1971

Hesekiel

Vintage Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
4/1/17
California
@selfmademan . . . if you by now still do not understand that buying counterfeit Chinese replicas of the most unusual luxury watches comes with a box of caveats and requires a certain mindset of acceptance and willingness to cope with potential issues, the replica game is simply not for you.

I have two JDM Seikos and two JDM G-Shocks and one of my G-Shocks, a $800 piece with Japan-only warranty, had a problem from new. So I had to ship it back to the dealer in Japan who then sent it to Casio Japan for service and they sent it back to the dealer and the dealer shipped it back to me. The dealer's English wasn't as bad as my Japanese, but we got it done.
Was it inconvenient for me? Yes. Did it take time? Yes. Did it cost me extra money? Yes. Did I bash the dealer on a forum for being a crook? No.

Eventually I got my watch back, and now it will run hopefully forever. If not, I'm going to either have to pay for having it serviced again or discard it. And that's a GEN. Life is what happens while you make other plans.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
@selfmademan . . . if you by now still do not understand that buying counterfeit Chinese replicas of the most unusual luxury watches comes with a box of caveats and requires a certain mindset of acceptance and willingness to cope with potential issues, the replica game is simply not for you.

I have two JDM Seikos and two JDM G-Shocks and one of my G-Shocks, a $800 piece with Japan-only warranty, had a problem from new. So I had to ship it back to the dealer in Japan who then sent it to Casio Japan for service and they sent it back to the dealer and the dealer shipped it back to me. The dealer's English wasn't as bad as my Japanese, but we got it done.
Was it inconvenient for me? Yes. Did it take time? Yes. Did it cost me extra money? Yes. Did I bash the dealer on a forum for being a crook? No.

Eventually I got my watch back, and now it will run hopefully forever. If not, I'm going to either have to pay for having it serviced again or discard it. And that's a GEN. Life is what happens while you make other plans.
You're wasting your time trying to educate someone who has no common sense.

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
There was no way to try this watch on without removing the stickers. So Puretime are saying, there is no way to remedy a broken watch.....

That is the answer.

You cannot know its broken without removing the sticker, but when you remove the sticker, they stop being liable.

Seriously....

@puretime are totally scamming me and others, thats not just based on this, but the whole 4 month saga

As for how they remain in business for two decades despite robbing people, that is clear and obvious, because so many people here defend this appalling behaviour - who on earth knows why... but i can guess.
Did you read one FUCKING thing I wrote!!!!. You talk about people on forums and how they can't read but you don't even heed your own advice and READ.

PT has given you two options so take one of them and move on. You have one more little hurdle to clear by getting either getting a new clasp of a whole new bracelet. I would rush to take either option before PT just stops responding to you entirely.

I can't imagine what you have said to him in the 100 plus emails (I know you said it's been around 50 +) because if it was anything like the content you have shared here WOW....

Congrats you now have the eyes and ears of four moderators and that puts you into special territory. Or did I mean spacial territory 🤔 🤔

selfmademan

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/2/24
Did you read one FUCKING thing I wrote!!!!. You talk about people on forums and how they can't read but you don't even heed your own advice and READ.

PT has given you two options so take one of them and move on. You have one more little hurdle to clear by getting either getting a new clasp of a whole new bracelet. I would rush to take either option before PT just stops responding to you entirely.

I can't imagine what you have said to him in the 100 plus emails (I know you said it's been around 50 +) because if it was anything like the content you have shared here WOW....

Congrats you now have the eyes and ears of four moderators and that puts you into special territory. Or did I mean spacial territory 🤔 🤔
I don't care whose attention i have flagged.

They sent watch - you cannot know its broken unless removing the sticker, but by removing the sticker, they will not fix the problem.

Its total BS.

Clear as day.

I paid for something, i want it, or a refund.

T+C that is BS and there to protect a Scam merchant is not valid T+C

I did not damage or scratch or anything else. I opened, tried and reported immediately it was broken. They clearly and obviously shipped me a broken Item knowingly.

All i want is a fair outcome.

Everyone is covering the arse of PureTime - its just ridiculous.

This is not a forum to help buyers but kiss the arse of sellers and protect them and keep their scams perpetuating.

At least be honest about it

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760 and Jossé

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪

They sent watch - you cannot know its broken unless removing the sticker, but by removing the sticker, they will not fix the problem.

Its total BS.

Clear as day.

I did not damage or scratch or anything else. I opened, tried and reported immediately it was broken. They clearly and obviously shipped me a broken Item knowingly.

This is not a forum to help buyers but kiss the arse of sellers and protect them and keep their scams perpetuating.

Always Sunny Fx GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
I dont lie.

Watch arrived, i opened, i tried, i informed them.

You are trying to say the watch Scratch to protect your paymaster - PureTime.

You are vermin - pretending to be here to help people but really here to cover for shady dealers.
People only as low as you will think others get money to speak for someone, you are lower than scumbag.

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada

Its total BS.

Clear as day.

You really should care about what attention you are garnering because they can make your time here very limited.

So you again didn't read one FUCKING word I posted to you for the second time. The above message you sent in response to my message doesn't even touch anything I posted. You are responding to another members post. Do you have a learning disability that you can't comprehend the English language or are you just a stupid asshat that just likes to hear yourself talk.

You have TWO options here as I am saying this for a third time. Maybe the third time will be a charm and it will sink into your thick skull.
1. GET A NEW CLASP
2. GET A WHOLE NEW BRACELET
PT has given you those two options and if you don't want to take either of them. Then get the FUCK off of here and speak to someone who cares because no one gives a flying fuck anymore about your problem.

And I will get in trouble for using language not appropriate on here but will take the 24 - 48 hour ban because you deserve every word I said.

SketchyNoob

Still New
20/10/22
Wow, this was an entertaining and enlightening thread. OP, I'm sorry you dealt with the loss of time and some money, it sucks. If I may; three years ago, I was served in a lawsuit by a client's client I HAD HELPED OUT OF A BIG JAM, as a 3rd party defendant (project owner was sued and in turn sued people "below" him. My involvement with the project was at the very absolute end, helping with some bureaucratic issues. EVERYTHING I was involved with was still great, easy dismissal right? Wrong. My all in was $7,500 in lawyers fees, ~30 professional hours (could have billed 4500), all for issues between D & P that I had literally ZERO to do with. I was eventually dismissed (court forced them to do so) with prejudice, meaning they reserved the right to "re sue" me should I try to recoup MY legal expenses from my client's client. THAT effin' sucked, and like banging your head while working on a car, there's not a darn thing I could do about it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not made of money, that is literally all the profit my little one-man-show makes in a year. Just a bit of perspective: a little over a grand on the table, for what is technically an illicit trade just isn't that much to get worked up about. Just step back for a minute (not saying don't be upset) but try to look at it from a different view. There are POTLOADS of people who would wonder WTF is wrong with people spending more than a $20 on a watch let alone 100s, 1000s or 10000s.

Man, that was a wall o' text. My only purchase concerning anything on this forum is on its way from the new USA TD, a discounted watch 'cause it seems to have a silly large pip on it. I'm not even "experienced" but figure I down that much in cheap scotch in a month, I can stand to lose it or drop my bad habit until I refill my coffers.

Oh, and the enlightening part: my imagined expectations in this market have always been highly tempered. With this thread I am now more sure of the path and steps to take when when I get into "bigger boy" game. I hope you enjoy the watches you did get, and eventually get some more; seems like a great hobby to have.

Take care all.

Reactions: NilsD and Deep

SketchyNoob

Still New
20/10/22
Oh, I meant to put those fees in perspective. 7500 cash out for a job that dbag paid $350 for.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
The watch is with a broken clasp. We offered to order a clasp or even a bracelet if possible . I don't understand how hard it can be ? We did offered fair solutions. Factory can't refund because stickers are removed. This is well known in this business and I believe all TDs or sellers will do the same.
by telling us we are stealing from you? threatening us making many accounts on every Forum,seriously?