• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime order and how I soiled myself afterwards.

Reaps

-
25/9/22
You are right. and all the TDs are the same. some worse.

And all seasoned members are idiots. Especially @Reaps
And @Got20Mate

Bonkers

You absolutely should steer clear of this nutcase forum and its scammer TDs.

Go safely buy by googling up replica websites and from Insta sellers. Go Go Go.

go away GIF
I wonder if this guy realizes that gen watches can arrived damaged as well? If anything he should write and call his post office for being shitty at handling packages

Reactions: MaximillianGT

Kerbus

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
FL
Around here you can forget calling the post office. No live person will answer. You might have to go there in person and nudge someone to help you

Feefo

Vaselume (TM) Authorized Dealer
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
What Bullshit. I just want a watch that arrives not broken. What kind of fucking nut job are you...!
Be very careful with name-calling other members.

I would tell anyone that PureTime are to be AVOIDED at all costs - Thieves - Scam Merchants and i really dont care what any 'seasoned' users here thing on subject, as too many in this thread shown they are absolute idiots
What about the replacement clasp they offered a couple of posts above?
Nearly two weeks of constant emails and they will not help.
Oh my god! 2 Weeks? How could you endure such a torture! 2 weeks of correspondence with someone dealing in counterfeit goods! Someone who receives ~500 emails a day! How dare they makinjg you wait!

selfmademan

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/2/24
Be very careful with name-calling other members.

What about the replacement clasp they offered a couple of posts above?

Oh my god! 2 Weeks? How could you endure such a torture! 2 weeks of correspondence with someone dealing in counterfeit goods! Someone who receives ~500 emails a day! How dare they makinjg you wait!
I have had lots of replies - too many - but no solution. Do people here not read or something... because i was quite exact and specific!!

• Haha
Reactions: MaximillianGT

selfmademan

Banned
16/2/24
I wonder if this guy realizes that gen watches can arrived damaged as well? If anything he should write and call his post office for being shitty at handling packages
It was not damaged in transit.

This watch has a slightly different clasp, it is broken.

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
I have had lots of replies - too many - but no solution. Do people here not read or something... because i was quite exact and specific!!
Sure, we had to spoonfeed you a solution instead of you reading the forum and learning how the rep game is played. You have not learned anything about it and prove it in every post. 3 months membership wasted, only contribution to the forum is this thread. Congratulations.

DarioM6611

‘Good fences make good neighbors.’
Patron
6/8/23
Italy
I would just like to share some advice.

Avoid @puretime at all costs.

They are not helpful, honest or honourable.

I have been caused endless pain from my dealings with them.

You cannot rely on them in any aspect

They have lots of defenders on here - who knows why - but my truth is they are not honest, reliable or to be trusted.

Just Avoid Avoid Avoid
I suppose, and I hope too, this will be your last thread here. Have a nice day, if you can.

Reactions: Jossé

selfmademan

Banned
16/2/24
Sure, we had to spoonfeed you a solution instead of you reading the forum and learning how the rep game is played. You have not learned anything about it and prove it in every post. 3 months membership wasted, only contribution to the forum is this thread. Congratulations.
I can see the Game seems to be

Rule One: Must only say nice things about PureTime

Rule Two: Only say nice things about PureTime

Rule Three: Only Say nice things about PureTime

Lets get real here - if there is another agenda in these forums, it should be stated more explicitly

I ordered 4 watches from these people over 4 months ago and its been absolutely painful - there have been lies, long waits, games and finally an actual broken Watch - so yeah, i have been robbed.

But i was never made aware sharing honest experiences was not allowed here.

Now i stand corrected

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
We see so many of your kind it just gets boring. You simply don't understand. You said in your first post you did much research. It was for naught as you haven't learned anything. I'll give you a pointer (most members learn this about 2 weeks in their membership):

Rule One: Know what you're signing up for

Rule Two: Be patient

Rule Three: Be civil and the TD will deliver a reasonable solution within the limits of his terms and conditions and the nature of the industry and the game rules

Again: what about puretime's proposal to send you a replacement clasp? Or did you mabe lose that opportunity by being a class A pain in the ass?

Reactions: Jossé and Karbon74

Kerbus

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
FL
I have decided for myself that despite a bad buying experience, which is rather rare, I’m not going to burn bridges with the dealer. You never know when he might be offering something you want that only he can get

selfmademan

Banned
16/2/24
Don't worry buddy, I have a dealer that will give you the best service, no waiting, no issues, warranty covered

This is the answer.... its a Rep, so accept its broken!!

I dont mind its broken, i mind they wont replace it or deal with issue.

Or is the basis of this forum and whole industry - Pay your money for broken shit and smile while you get scammed!?

Is that it - get robbed and enjoy it!?

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Don't worry buddy, I have a dealer that will give you the best service, no waiting, no issues, warranty covered

Unlikely first or last time.
And this is exactly it - Your insults, complaining and lack of ability to take information onboard says more about your character than we ever needed to see. You are purchasing a counterfeit piece of equipment and b*tch and moan when it hasn't gone swimmingly from start to finish. We've tried to help you and you've thrown it back in our faces.

@Reaps has offered a good solution - Get your wallet out lad!

Reaps

-
25/9/22
This is the answer.... its a Rep, so accept its broken!!

I dont mind its broken, i mind they wont replace it or deal with issue.

Or is the basis of this forum and whole industry - Pay your money for broken shit and smile while you get scammed!?

Is that it - get robbed and enjoy it!?
You simply don't understand the nature of the replica game

You're talking to someone who currently has 30+ replicas.

You fucked up like this.

1) Instead of being reasonable and waiting and communicating, you blasted the dealer on the forum. If you said all of these things about him in public, I don't think
Replica watch is replica watch. Sorry but they can break.

The watch was broken during shipping. TD dont control shipping or how shipping companies treat packages....

Ok. So your clasp is broken. Why don't you take it to a watch maker to see if it's a simple fix, like replacing a pin?

Ok, lets say then it cannot be repaired and needs a new clasp. Ask TD to see if you can get a replacement clasp instead.

Ok. Lets say then replacement clasp and bracelet cannot be sourced. Last resort is to buy a leather strap for the model so you can wear it.

Do you really think TDs just ship broken watches? Puretime has been here for 10+ years and would not survive sending broken watches....

So much complaining but 0 action. You can sit and cry about TD or take intitative.... replica is replica....

You would cry if you endured what I had to with replicas.

M+ Tudor FXD - stem broke after 3 days. No complaining I just sent to watch maker to replace stem and got my TD to refund the $30 replacement

Rolex VSF - clasp came broken. Asked TD to send new clasp. Done. Split the cost with TD.

SW hands for 4130 Daytona - kept slipping. Bought new hands instead that fit perfectly.

VSF 1055 Panerai - DOA. Sent it back and waited 4.5 months to get it fixed.

Vacheron 45470 - rotor broken on arrival. Got replaced with 9015 rotor by watch maker. Split cost with TD on repair....

Fortune favors those who take action to resolve their own problems.... that is the replica game.....

selfmademan

Banned
16/2/24
We see so many of your kind it just gets boring. You simply don't understand. You said in your first post you did much research. It was for naught as you haven't learned anything. I'll give you a pointer (most members learn this about 2 weeks in their membership):

Rule One: Know what you're signing up for

Rule Two: Be patient

Rule Three: Be civil and the TD will deliver a reasonable solution within the limits of his terms and conditions and the nature of the industry and the game rules

Again: what about puretime's proposal to send you a replacement clasp? Or did you mabe lose that opportunity by being a class A pain in the ass?
4 months in - after endless pain - and i have not been patient. Interesting perspective

50+ emails with Puretime in that time with all the various problems, i say problems, but i refer to all the lies at first.

And now there is a broken watch.

I am no expert, but i don't think this particular watch is a simple replacement clasp fix, its very unusual and i dont want issues with that, it goes wrong and i am blamed.

I want a replacement that is working or a refund.

I do not trust PureTime anyway and i have good reason for that

selfmademan

Banned
16/2/24
You simply don't understand the nature of the replica game

You're talking to someone who currently has 30+ replicas.

You fucked up like this.

1) Instead of being reasonable and waiting and communicating, you blasted the dealer on the forum. If you said all of these things about him in public, I don't think
But here is why i think Forums are packed out with people who cannot read.

I emailed politely to PureTime 30+ times before i ever came on this forum to share my experience.

After 30+ emails and them doing nothing, i came to share my story

So respectfully, you are talking garbage

DarioM6611

‘Good fences make good neighbors.’
Patron
6/8/23
Italy
Ephesians 6:14

"Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place"

Reactions: Art Vandelay