• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime order and how I soiled myself afterwards.

Feefo

Vaselume (TM) Authorized Dealer
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Feefo,
Animated GIF

with your useful lifehack advices! 😘

Will try this asap! ❤️
And if you really want to add the icing on the cake you can also say "I heard that's how you earned your seventh star!". They'll love you, give you a Special treatment no doubt.

DarioM6611

‘Good fences make good neighbors.’
Patron
6/8/23
Italy
It's with heavy heart that I am reporting this news: the Amsterdam street you are talking is about to be closed. Really sorry you will never discover a so wonderful place @eBoy . Ah... so many memories! So much time-and much money-spent in that place. Like all the most beautiful things now is fading away

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
D'ya know, a Brothel is something I have honestly never tried, just never fancied dipping into someone else's soup even if it was still warm :ROFLMAO:
I was lucky enough to live 4 blocks eastward of the famous De Wallen in Amsterdam for a year. You don't want to get into the glass room on the main street.

• Haha
Reactions: Dave2302

GDorantes13

Getting To Know The Place
9/5/21
It's with heavy heart that I am reporting this news: the Amsterdam street you are talking is about to be closed. Really sorry you will never discover a so wonderful place @eBoy . Ah... so many memories! So much time-and much money-spent in that place. Like all the most beautiful things now is fading away

The world where we were born doesn't exist anymore...

• Love

lost-cavalier

prisoner of time
Supporter
Certified
5/11/22
Wait! what?

There is more to Amsterdam than Art, flowers and bad food? 😳
last time I was there it took me 30 mins to work out how to cross the street from the Grass Hopper Coffee shop to my accommodation :LOL: - a cycle path, a tram line and two lanes of traffic was too much for my comprehension!

• Haha

coop

OG member in the Lou
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
St. Louis
Two or more watches in one order can be a customs nightmare waiting to happen
Very true.
It happened to me years ago. 10 watches. Customs got em. Instead of just taking them, I got the opened and re-taped box with a value assessed it. They wanted $2300 in taxes and import fees. From then on I only ordered singles at a time. Plus it cuts down on confusion as every watch will have its own email chain and order number.

With regard to Angus, I was buying from him before he was even a TD. I have bought a lot from him over the years, never an issue.

selfmademan

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/2/24
I thought i should add the end of the story... sadly not a happy ending.

@puretime maybe you will read this and help, as yet again, you are not helping via email.

May 3rd - Watch arrived. I opened, unpacked and looked at it and tried to put it on wrist - it was immediately apparant the clasp is broken/faulty/inoperable. The watch will not close, so the watch is useless.

I email Puretime immediately - there have been many emails, photos and videos sent since - but 10 days later - no resolution offered.

I now just want a refund, i will not even accept a replacement watch - i will buy from someone else.

I really am exhausted from this experience with Puretime.

From beginning to End - Torturous.

They have now sent me a faulty watch and for ten days, dragged feet and not, after all the earlier problems sprung into action to fix.

Very Very disappointed.

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Could you pick a replacement clasp from a third party to get the watch up and running? Is it a case of a strap repair or I am understanding this wrong?

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Let me guess, it was the BVF Octo Finissimo? Not surprised since that ultra thin bracelet and if it was the Ti variation then it has even more issues.

I hope this is a lesson to you not to order 4 watches at once from the same TD.

And also just to lower your expectations. It's a replica. Reps break all the time. Sorry but have you seen this video? Global shipping stinks and your package is kicked around ALOT.

Fine, sure, you can expect the TD to fix it for you, or you can just toughen up, accept that replica game is like this, and just find solutions for yourself.

Kerbus

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
FL
I know the feeling of having a clasp issue. Just had one a few weeks ago and I continue to try to fix it

Reactions: shinynewbling25

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
Could you pick a replacement clasp from a third party to get the watch up and running? Is it a case of a strap repair or I am understanding this wrong?
No, he won’t. All he wants is someone from Puretime kneeling in front of him, suck him up and tell him “My Lord, we sincerely apologize to you, we will have someone hand carry a new rep to you , you will get it within 24 hours and we still fully refund you as a goodwill.”