• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime order and how I soiled myself afterwards.

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Look at what all people go through to send money to an unknown entity in a far away country, to get a trademark infringing watch, then expect Walmart/Amazon/Porsche level service and reliability, INSTANTLY. Blows my mind.

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
For some time now, maybe the last 10 - 15 years now, I have been trying to improve my tolerance for the mistakes of others. For example, I only honk at situations in traffic that are severely dangerous, not for things that are just unnecessary and annoying.

I came to realize that otherwise I'd be a hypocrite, because I make mistakes every day too, like every other person.

Therefore, I don't want to blame people for being delusional when buying stuff. I have been delusional, had unrealistic expectations or didn't really think things through before criticizing them. Not necessarily in regard to purchasing counterfeit products, but certainly with many other things.

I don't think that anyone of the more mature mods and members here have a problem with people making such mistakes. Quite to the contrary. I have fucked up in my section mod role plenty of times, got a kick in the butt by TB99 or D4M, learned my lesson and moved on.

And here's the key part of above sentence: "I learned my lesson"...

I was in the wrong each time they called me out, so I didn't argue with them for the sake of arguing or because I felt embarrassed or whatever... I simply dmitted my mistake, promised to make it better the next time. And guess what? Planet Earth kept moving. It wasn't the end of the world.

And before Mr. Pikachu aka @Karbon74 runs into a text wall again, I'll conclude my thoughts quickly:

What's really annoying is not that people that sign up here to rant about TDs are delusional and have completely unrealistic expectations from the rep buying experience.

What IS really upsetting though is that most will in fact double down, get even pissier and even start throwing childish tantrums when being called out, instead of reflecting, thinking and simply admitting that they were in the wrong. Why is that so hard to do?

A few do it. But most do not. Always kinda sad to see. But on the other hand, that makes me appreciate the more self-reflective ones who realize and admit they were wrong even more....

Another text wall again. Sorry, my favorite yellow Pokémon. At least I tried. 😆

Karbon74

Pika Factory - Currently in hiatus
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
In short

Always Sunny Fx GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

GDorantes13

Getting To Know The Place
9/5/21
For example, I only honk at situations in traffic that are severely dangerous, not for things that are just unnecessary and annoying.

I came to realize that otherwise I'd be a hypocrite, because I make mistakes every day too, like every other person.
Someone please put a frame on this wise words

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
What's really annoying is not that people that sign up here to rant about TDs are delusional and have completely unrealistic expectations from the rep buying experience.

100% + 1 on the whole post, but especially so that quote, we all fuck up, but at the end of the day we don't throw a hissy fit like a 3 year old :ROFLMAO:

Jeezus I can usually manage to fuck at least one thing up every day, but it's easily remedied by admitting the wrong and fixing the whatever (y)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Calling us scammers is not true but we must admit this time it was our fault to misunderstand the order and we apologize for this. Watch is shipped and refund will be processed. Please let us know if more help is needed here.

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
Calling us scammers is not true

All of us who have half a brain know that my friend.

I admire your honesty and your patience, this guy is a noobie but also if he had half a brain he could have done the sensible RWI procedure instead of coming on here screaming foul play.

I also do understand how CNY works, and suspect the eejit doesn't, and it may be likely that after CNY you have to get some new staff who are not experienced yet.

Then throwing insults at you guys, other members and myself for pointing out the error of his ways is just like a red flag to a bull where I am concerned, and as I'm sure everyone is aware, it was the OP who threw the first profane insult in post #21.

Last edited:

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Calling us scammers is not true but we must admit this time it was our fault to misunderstand the order and we apologize for this. Watch is shipped and refund will be processed. Please let us know if more help is needed here.

OP, food for thought: See how this works? Someone made a mistake, admitted it, apologized and made you whole. End of story.

Funny how @puretime didn't open a thread to call you a "hysterical Karen" or warn other TDs not do business with you. But that's pretty much what this thread was created for (the other way around), wasn't it? 🤔

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
PS: I get that the thread was created out of frustration at a point when the issue wasn't resolved.

But that's another problem here:

Almost nobody of the noobs reads and does enough research past the "who has the best..." questions.

There are resources and other threads about purchasing issues available that would have demonstrated to the OP that TDs always make you whole, but issues can arise sometimes...

Reactions: Dave2302

Feefo

Vaselume (TM) Authorized Dealer
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
What's a "brothel"? Never heard of it.

Bad Boy Angel GIF by Robert E Blackmon
Never? Ahh, you missed something. A delicacy, so to speak. You can still catch up though. Go to a renowned 7-star hotel and when checking in you say "I hear you serve the best brothel here! Can't wait for the room service, I'm starving". It's important that you wink when you say "room service ".

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Never? Ahh, you missed something. A delicacy, so to speak. You can still catch up though. Go to a renowned 7-star hotel and when checking in you say "I hear you serve the best brothel here! Can't wait for the room service, I'm starving". It's important that you wink when you say "room service ".

Feefo,
Animated GIF

with your useful lifehack advices! 😘

Will try this asap! ❤️