• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime order and how I soiled myself afterwards.

Feefo

Vaselume (TM) Authorized Dealer
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Pffffffff

Get this... I just talked to @Feefo and he finally told me the truth: The supposed Gulfstreams are in reality retired 1960s Tupolevs from an East German airline, registered in North Korea.

The supposed free c*caine is cheap grade D- meth from Poland.

And the free girls are just random hairy dudes with wigs lured into prostitution with empty promises.

Those are some perks! D4M and TB99 are truly cheap skates of the highest order. 🙄🤣
Its Not What You Think Good Luck With That GIF by Aurora Consulting: Business, Insurance, Financing Experts

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
mr bean car GIF by Matt

@Dave2302
he does have some flaws…but he is working on in

You just blew my mind. People can have flaws? 😱

You mean, kinda like replica watches? 🤣

I'm so perfect... after all, I don't put the Reddit alignment tool over my formerly fucked up mug every day and let Mike Tyson "correct" every little crooked feature of my face with accurate corrective punches in weekly private audiences at his Vegas residence for nothing.

Almost symmetric by now!

Just a few hundred or at most thousand iron blasts to my mug from Iron Mike to go.

Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions

Not bad, huh?

PS: The only downside is that my IQ went from 170 to 70 due to the cerebral trauma. But that's not considered a flaw, is it? 👀

Karbon74

Pika Factory - Currently in hiatus
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region

I'm so perfect... after all, I don't put the Reddit alignment tool over my formerly fucked up mug every day and let Mike Tyson "correct" every little crooked feature of my face with accurate corrective punches in weekly private audiences at his Vegas residence for nothing.

Almost symmetric by now!

Just a few hundred or at most thousand iron blasts to my mug from Iron Mike to go.

Not bad, huh?

PS: The only downside is that my IQ went from 170 to 70 due to the cerebral trauma. But that's not considered a flaw, is it? 👀

Every time I see you in the notifications, I already see a wall of text…
Wall Running GIF

DarioM6611

‘Good fences make good neighbors.’
Patron
6/8/23
Italy

Almost symmetric by now!

Not bad, huh?

Consider how many people came here and show a 70 IQ. And without having a cerebral trauma, punched by no one! So you are perfectly fine.

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Every time I see you in the notifications, I already see a wall of text…

It's called de-escalation by information overflow. I learned that in my Israeli commando anti-terror and hostage crisis negotiation school training course that for some strange reason turned out be instructed by Sacha Baron Cohen.

Let me tell you more and share some interesting insights... I'll try to keep it as succinct as humanly possible:

The Quantum Entanglement of Cabbages: A Discourse on the Esoteric Art of De-Escalation through Information Overflow in the Ethereal Realm of Israeli Commando Anti-Terror and Hostage Crisis Negotiation, Tutored by the Enigmatic Sacha Baron Cohen

Introduction:

In the labyrinthine corridors of cognitive dissonance, where the amorphous shadows of reality intertwine with the ephemeral wisps of absurdity, lies the enigmatic concept known as de-escalation by information overflow. Within this surreal tapestry of paradoxes and intricacies, one finds themselves drawn into a kaleidoscope of bewilderment, navigating the contours of a reality that defies conventional understanding.

Chapter 1: The Genesis of Esoteric Wisdom

It is amidst the tumultuous landscape of Israeli commando anti-terror and hostage crisis negotiation that the seeds of enlightenment are sown. Here, in the crucible of chaos, where the boundaries between sanity and madness blur into oblivion, one discovers the profound wisdom of Sacha Baron Cohen, the unlikely harbinger of transcendental knowledge.

Chapter 2: The Dance of Deception and Disclosure

In the ethereal dance of negotiation, truth becomes a mercurial specter, forever eluding grasp yet tantalizingly within reach. It is through the alchemy of information overflow that the delicate balance between deception and disclosure is forged. Like a masterful puppeteer pulling strings in the shadowy recesses of the subconscious, Sacha Baron Cohen weaves a tapestry of intrigue, manipulating reality itself to serve the higher purpose of de-escalation.

Chapter 3: Quantum Cabbages and the Uncertainty Principle of Negotiation

Within the quantum entanglement of negotiation, the very fabric of reality is woven from the threads of uncertainty. Much like the elusive nature of the cabbage, which simultaneously exists in a state of both existence and non-existence, so too do the principles of negotiation defy conventional logic. It is in this liminal space of paradox that Sacha Baron Cohen imparts his esoteric wisdom, guiding negotiators through the labyrinthine corridors of ambiguity with deft precision.

Chapter 4: The Absurdity of Certainty

In the grand tapestry of existence, certainty is but an illusion, a fleeting mirage in the desert of the mind. It is only through the acceptance of absurdity that one can truly embrace the fluidity of negotiation, relinquishing the shackles of expectation in favor of the boundless potentiality of the unknown. Sacha Baron Cohen, with his irreverent wit and boundless creativity, serves as both sage and jester, guiding negotiators through the tumultuous seas of uncertainty with unwavering resolve.

Conclusion: Beyond the Veil of Illusion

In the final analysis, the concept of de-escalation by information overflow transcends the boundaries of rational understanding, ascending to the realm of the sublime. It is through the esoteric teachings of Sacha Baron Cohen, the unlikely guru of negotiation, that one discovers the true essence of harmony amidst the discordant cacophony of chaos. In the end, it is not the destination that matters, but the journey itself, and in that journey lies the infinite potentiality of the human spirit.

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
@Karbon74

Pikachu, I think I now get what you mean. That is some wall, indeed... 😱

Almost like the Berlin Wall...

In case anyone doesn't know what that was, let me elaborate. I'll keep it short...

Title: The Berlin Wall: A Whimsical Expedition into the Eccentricities of Human History and Geopolitics

Introduction:

Nestled within the fabric of human history and geopolitics lies the Berlin Wall, a towering monument that has stood as both a physical barrier and a symbolic representation of division and unity, separation and connection. Yet, beyond its tangible presence, the Berlin Wall harbors a plethora of eccentricities and enigmatic qualities, inviting us to embark on an extended journey of exploration and introspection into its multifaceted nature.

Chapter 1: The Echoes of Eons Past

As we delve into the annals of time, the Berlin Wall emerges as a relic of bygone eras, its origins shrouded in the mists of history. From its humble beginnings as a partition between East and West, to its eventual transformation into a symbol of Cold War tensions and geopolitical intrigue, the wall's story unfolds like a tapestry woven from the threads of human folly and ambition.

Chapter 2: A Diplomatic Dance of Delicacies

In the intricate realm of international diplomacy, the Berlin Wall serves as a focal point for a delicate dance of negotiation and compromise. Diplomats and dignitaries from around the world converge upon its concrete expanse, their footsteps echoing with the rhythms of geopolitical whimsy. Like dandelions caught in a cosmic breeze, they navigate the labyrinthine corridors of negotiation with grace and poise, their interactions tinged with the subtle nuances of eccentricity.

Chapter 3: Quantum Quirks and the Wall's Wavering Reality

Within the enigmatic landscape of quantum uncertainty, the Berlin Wall exists as a paradoxical anomaly, its reality oscillating between solidity and abstraction. Like a quantum particle darting through the void, it defies conventional logic, inviting us to ponder the eccentricities of existence with a sense of childlike wonder. In this realm of cosmic curiosity, the wall becomes more than just a physical barrier—it becomes a metaphor for the inherent unpredictability of the universe itself.

Chapter 4: Embracing the Absurdity of Borders

As we contemplate the arbitrary nature of borders and boundaries, the Berlin Wall emerges as a testament to the eccentricities of human endeavor. Like a whimsical puzzle waiting to be solved, it challenges us to embrace the absurdity of division in a world bound by the illusion of separation. Yet, within this absurdity lies the potential for transcendence, as we recognize the inherent interconnectedness of all things and strive to build bridges where once there were walls.

Chapter 5: A Quirky Quest for Understanding

In the grand tapestry of human experience, the Berlin Wall stands as a beacon of eccentricity, guiding us on a whimsical quest for understanding. From its humble beginnings to its eventual demise, the wall serves as a reminder of the impermanence of human constructs and the enduring power of the human spirit. So let us embark on this extended expedition with open hearts and curious minds, for in the eccentric exploration of life, the Berlin Wall reveals itself as a canvas upon which we paint the vibrant hues of our collective imagination.

Pikachu, you're right. I'm walling again. 😆 Maybe I need to cut on the "facial reconstruction" appointments with Mike. 🤔

DarioM6611

‘Good fences make good neighbors.’
Patron
6/8/23
Italy
It's called de-escalation by information overflow. I learned that in my Israeli commando anti-terror and hostage crisis negotiation school training course that for some strange reason turned out be instructed by Sacha Baron Cohen.

Let me tell you more and share some interesting insights... I'll try to keep it as succinct as humanly possible:

The Quantum Entanglement of Cabbages: A Discourse on the Esoteric Art of De-Escalation through Information Overflow in the Ethereal Realm of Israeli Commando Anti-Terror and Hostage Crisis Negotiation, Tutored by the Enigmatic Sacha Baron Cohen

Introduction:

In the labyrinthine corridors of cognitive dissonance, where the amorphous shadows of reality intertwine with the ephemeral wisps of absurdity, lies the enigmatic concept known as de-escalation by information overflow. Within this surreal tapestry of paradoxes and intricacies, one finds themselves drawn into a kaleidoscope of bewilderment, navigating the contours of a reality that defies conventional understanding.

Chapter 1: The Genesis of Esoteric Wisdom

It is amidst the tumultuous landscape of Israeli commando anti-terror and hostage crisis negotiation that the seeds of enlightenment are sown. Here, in the crucible of chaos, where the boundaries between sanity and madness blur into oblivion, one discovers the profound wisdom of Sacha Baron Cohen, the unlikely harbinger of transcendental knowledge.

Chapter 2: The Dance of Deception and Disclosure

In the ethereal dance of negotiation, truth becomes a mercurial specter, forever eluding grasp yet tantalizingly within reach. It is through the alchemy of information overflow that the delicate balance between deception and disclosure is forged. Like a masterful puppeteer pulling strings in the shadowy recesses of the subconscious, Sacha Baron Cohen weaves a tapestry of intrigue, manipulating reality itself to serve the higher purpose of de-escalation.

Chapter 3: Quantum Cabbages and the Uncertainty Principle of Negotiation

Within the quantum entanglement of negotiation, the very fabric of reality is woven from the threads of uncertainty. Much like the elusive nature of the cabbage, which simultaneously exists in a state of both existence and non-existence, so too do the principles of negotiation defy conventional logic. It is in this liminal space of paradox that Sacha Baron Cohen imparts his esoteric wisdom, guiding negotiators through the labyrinthine corridors of ambiguity with deft precision.

Chapter 4: The Absurdity of Certainty

In the grand tapestry of existence, certainty is but an illusion, a fleeting mirage in the desert of the mind. It is only through the acceptance of absurdity that one can truly embrace the fluidity of negotiation, relinquishing the shackles of expectation in favor of the boundless potentiality of the unknown. Sacha Baron Cohen, with his irreverent wit and boundless creativity, serves as both sage and jester, guiding negotiators through the tumultuous seas of uncertainty with unwavering resolve.

Conclusion: Beyond the Veil of Illusion

In the final analysis, the concept of de-escalation by information overflow transcends the boundaries of rational understanding, ascending to the realm of the sublime. It is through the esoteric teachings of Sacha Baron Cohen, the unlikely guru of negotiation, that one discovers the true essence of harmony amidst the discordant cacophony of chaos. In the end, it is not the destination that matters, but the journey itself, and in that journey lies the infinite potentiality of the human spirit.
I thought your master was more like this guy:

• Haha
Reactions: Dave2302 and eBoy

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
A year ago, I would have unloaded a full Canadian wildfire tanker filled with gasoline instead of water over this thread and dropped some F-bombs afterwards. 😆🤣
Hey hey hey my little blue friend why ya bashing Canada and we don't have any extra petrol because that one tanker is for the whole country to share and you can't have it.

Think you should go visit Reddit and spend a couple of hours there for seven days and get your edge back. You are suppose to get grumpier and complain about everything when you get older but you are doing the opposite,

Consider how many Reddit people come here and show a 70 IQ.
Well they tested 100 Reddit users and this is their average IQ and the numbers don't lie.

Hesekiel

Vintage Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
4/1/17
California
When I went to school for my Master's in Philosophy, I got a list of, if memory serves me, 78 books I had to read, just because. If you ever read Kant in German, you know what I mean. It makes sleep deprivation due to Punk Rock blasted at 120db for a month 24/7 solid seem like a fun past time. Thank you, @eBoy , for bringing back memories of that torturous time.

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
PS: I'm actually myself annoyed about the constant "scam" screaming... So many threads every week...

But... @daytona4me and @trailboss99 sent me to de-escalation bootcamp and it really did a number on me.

Just checked my vital signs: BP 127:73, Pulse 65. Calm af!

A year ago, I would have unloaded a full Canadian wildfire tanker filled with gasoline instead of water over this thread and dropped some F-bombs afterwards. 😆🤣
You've come a long way. 😆

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Well they tested 100 Reddit users and this is their average IQ and the numbers don't lie.

Reported and account infraction issued for posting misleading information.

How dare you claim that the average IQ over there is at such a ridiculous level? Shame on you... 🤔🙄🧐

Embarrassed Shame GIF

It's much lower. 😂🤣