• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime order and how I soiled myself afterwards.

DarioM6611

‘Good fences make good neighbors.’
Patron
6/8/23
Italy
I got a better solution:
I have been literally enchanted how she is so expressive. The way she move her hands, like Riccardo Muti conducting the Philadelphia Orchestra. I am really hypnotized by her moves. Maybe OP can receive some sort of cure for his pain by watching this video. Or at least a watch that can satisfied his need.

• Love
Reactions: Feefo

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Hello,

I am newbie

I have sent Puretime 3 emails to [email protected] so far and not received any single reply.

Its confusing as it is a large order potentially

Any help greatly appreciate

Thanks

I did a lot of research before choosing an TD

^^ It didn't start off too well, so why did you proceed if you hadn't received a reply in the expected time frame ?

We did offered to source a replacement clasp or customer can choose to return the bracelet back for exchange.

They have actually emailed this morning to say they will not help.

^^ See above. He's offered to ship a replacement clasp.

but no solution

See above.

i mind they wont replace it

See above.

4 months in - after endless pain

You haven't done much in your life if this is qualified as 'endless pain'

I want a replacement that is working or a refund.

You removed the protective stickers, so no refund.

You are now ranting, rather than raising valid points.
Your initial point may have been valid but your expectations are out of line - they are counterfeit watches with no quality control procedures in place.
If you won't accept a replacement clasp and demand a replacement watch be shipped to you then you will never find any joy in replica watches, because this sort of thing happens frequently.

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
But here is why i think Forums are packed out with people who cannot read.

I emailed politely to PureTime 30+ times before i ever came on this forum to share my experience.

After 30+ emails and them doing nothing, i came to share my story

So respectfully, you are talking garbage
Whining brat want perfect rep buy too poor to buy a gen 🤣🤣

Reactions: TESLA760

Kerbus

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
FL
It seems to me that there are sometimes just cases of the watch gods not shining on us. Best to accept it and move on

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
But here is why i think Forums are packed out with people who cannot read.
The members here are more than qualified to read your dribble and have given you sound advice numerous times already and yet you just want to act like an entitled baby.

We did offered to source a replacement clasp or customer can choose to return the bracelet back for exchange. We can't provide a refund due to stickers are removed.
Now PT has offered you two options that ALL the members on this thread have read except YOU obviously as you keep going on about how no one should trust them.

This whole thing can be settled if you just STFU listen to the advice you have been given and pick one of the two options PT has offered you. Then you will be happy and can leave RWI and head back over to Reddit and be with your tribe (until you need another watch and come back here).

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
PT made an initial error and Angus came on here as he always does and took responsibility as he always does. This was resolved, then you get a broken clasp. Angus offers standard procedure of a replacement.

But as this has dragged on you just want a refund and this all to be over. I understand your point but Angus is in business and will follow protocols that have kept him in business for nearly 2 decades, he's not going to change policy just for you. If he did guess how often people would be demanding refunds on these illegal no QC reps for anything they didnt like, every 5 minutes of course, and he would be finished.

So either you accept standard rep operating policy or you don't and take this as a life lesson that reps are not for you and buy gens. Many have done so.

Reactions: shyreplover

Feefo

Vaselume (TM) Authorized Dealer
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Do you need a calculator.... 4 months....like circa 120 days, or do they have a different way to work our months in the circus!?
You are making yourselfd ridiculous. And you can't read what you wrote yourself. You said you ordered on February 22nd. That's less than 3 months. But I'm sure that your fisher-price calculator says something else...

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Octo Finissimo PVD BVF 1:1 Best Edition Black Dial on PVD Bracelet Asian Micro Rotor Movement
BV2023013001​
1​
$448.00​
#FR2NCK Muller Vanguard Carbon ABF Best Edition White Dial on Black Rubber Strap A2824
FM2023071804​
1​
$348.00​
Konstantin Chaykin Joker SS TWF Best Edition White Dial Red Inner Bezel on Black Tie Leather Strap NH35A
KC2019120504​
1​
$318.00​
Daytona DIW Carbon Noob 1:1 Best Edition Green Roulette Dial on Red Nylon Strap SA4130 V2
RLX2023052504​
1​
$888.00​
Subtotal​
$2,002.00​

My first thought when looking at the watches ordered was how uncommon these are and how it must be a nightmare to source them if they are still in production. And if they are still produced, what must the stock be like for these? Are they picked over by now, etc?

I think people ask for trouble when you buy very unpopular watches, that's just my opinion.

selfmademan

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/2/24
The members here are more than qualified to read your dribble and have given you sound advice numerous times already and yet you just want to act like an entitled baby.

Now PT has offered you two options that ALL the members on this thread have read except YOU obviously as you keep going on about how no one should trust them.

This whole thing can be settled if you just STFU listen to the advice you have been given and pick one of the two options PT has offered you. Then you will be happy and can leave RWI and head back over to Reddit and be with your tribe (until you need another watch and come back here).
There was no way to try this watch on without removing the stickers. So Puretime are saying, there is no way to remedy a broken watch.....

That is the answer.

You cannot know its broken without removing the sticker, but when you remove the sticker, they stop being liable.

Seriously....

@puretime are totally scamming me and others, thats not just based on this, but the whole 4 month saga

As for how they remain in business for two decades despite robbing people, that is clear and obvious, because so many people here defend this appalling behaviour - who on earth knows why... but i can guess.

selfmademan

Banned
16/2/24
My first thought when looking at the watches ordered was how uncommon these are and how it must be a nightmare to source them if they are still in production. And if they are still produced, what must the stock be like for these? Are they picked over by now, etc?

I think people ask for trouble when you buy very unpopular watches, that's just my opinion.
Fair point.

But hang on... they have a website that lists all the watches they have available and wish to sell....

They list the watches... i didn't ask, i looked at the list they chose to publish....!

selfmademan

Banned
16/2/24
You are making yourselfd ridiculous. And you can't read what you wrote yourself. You said you ordered on February 22nd. That's less than 3 months. But I'm sure that your fisher-price calculator says something else...
I also said there were many emails over many weeks before order actually placed.

Whole experience 4 months.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
You sure cry a lot.
Fair point.

But hang on... they have a website that lists all the watches they have available and wish to sell....

They list the watches... i didn't ask, i looked at the list they chose to publish....!
After all this time , you're still too mentally deficient to understand that not every watch listed on a dealer's site is readily available ? You sure are a dense one.

selfmademan

Banned
16/2/24
^^ It didn't start off too well, so why did you proceed if you hadn't received a reply in the expected time frame ?

^^ See above. He's offered to ship a replacement clasp.

See above.

See above.

You haven't done much in your life if this is qualified as 'endless pain'

You removed the protective stickers, so no refund.

You are now ranting, rather than raising valid points.
Your initial point may have been valid but your expectations are out of line - they are counterfeit watches with no quality control procedures in place.
If you won't accept a replacement clasp and demand a replacement watch be shipped to you then you will never find any joy in replica watches, because this sort of thing happens frequently.
Cant know its broken without removing due to the clasp.

So thats a great scam.

No refund if remove stickers, but cant know its broken unless you remove

Mind Boggles at the stupidity

selfmademan

Banned
16/2/24
So you badgered Puretime for weeks and kicked every tire in the shop before ACTUALLY making a purchase ? You sure know how to waste people's time.
No.

I asked them if the watches were available.

There were some others listed on site i wanted, but that they didn't have, i wanted to ensure they had everything before placing the order, which they confirmed but that ended up not being true either

Very unreasonable of me, to check if stock correct.....