• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime order and how I soiled myself afterwards.

Ralphista

17/3/24
Hi, all . Yes, i know, I’m new here and so … why should I express an opinion on this matter? Beh, my friends, I want and assume all responsibility . I quote @selfmademan except for the fact that he wrote with a little too much emphasis and with slightly exagerated terms about it . Maybe, in my modest opinion, he could simply write “ HELP ABOUT PURETIME ORDER !!! “. But I think he, everything considered, made well in fact PT has resolved his problem . About twelve years ago, I bought something similar to 20-25 watches all very expensive from my TRUE FRIEND Connie, THE KING . He alerted me the order needed, to prepare it, about 15 days. Then he sent me, after QC, by UK triangulation . ALL PERFECT . ALL THE WATCH I’VE ORDERED AND ALL PERFECT . If also only one was no longer available he would have warned me sure as death . I’ve bought a lot of watches from Angus and co. and I know that there something of this type can happens . For me @selfmademan has obtained his result an this is that counts . In fact I seem that PT operator has also apologized with him. The forum is all yours, It's all yours, for goodness sake, but all this derision seems exaggerated to me. Thanks and greetings .

Reactions: NilsD

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
The first time I transferred BTC from wallet to exchange, I sent all 10 straight up instead of sending 0.001 BTC first. Guess what happened?

Ralphista

17/3/24
In fact with King wasn’t my first time but I want to be clear, limpid and crystalline . Now I’ve read that PT has proposed TWO ALTERNATIVES MORE THAN VALID IN MY OPINION . SO I A P O L O G I Z E . I’ve read all the 9-10 pages of this post. I was remained at the fact that PT offered a refund . So I’m in accord with PT solutions BUT TO READ ALL THESE BAD WORDS AS LONGSHOREMEN IT HAS EXTREMELY ANNOYED ME. I thought we were on a site that concerns a hobby, A HOBBY IN WHICH I FIND NOTHING WRONG EVEN DESPITE IT IS NOT LEGAL. But, reading all that gratuitous vulgarity, it made me think of being on a deep web forum where malfeasance’s people were discussing over the theft of substances. Have a nice continuation ALL .

Feefo

Vaselume (TM) Authorized Dealer
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Hi, all . Yes, i know, I’m new here and so … why should I express an opinion on this matter? Beh, my friends, I want and assume all responsibility . I quote @selfmademan except for the fact that he wrote with a little too much emphasis and with slightly exagerated terms about it . Maybe, in my modest opinion, he could simply write “ HELP ABOUT PURETIME ORDER !!! “. But I think he, everything considered, made well in fact PT has resolved his problem . About twelve years ago, I bought something similar to 20-25 watches all very expensive from my TRUE FRIEND Connie, THE KING . He alerted me the order needed, to prepare it, about 15 days. Then he sent me, after QC, by UK triangulation . ALL PERFECT . ALL THE WATCH I’VE ORDERED AND ALL PERFECT . If also only one was no longer available he would have warned me sure as death . I’ve bought a lot of watches from Angus and co. and I know that there something of this type can happens . For me @selfmademan has obtained his result an this is that counts . In fact I seem that PT operator has also apologized with him. The forum is all yours, It's all yours, for goodness sake, but all this derision seems exaggerated to me. Thanks and greetings .
@Ralphista , amico mio, come on. You are saying that since PT proposed a resolution (which OP doesn't appear to even consider taking) OP "made well" and hence inferring he was right? This is not about WHAT the outcome is but about HOW you get to an outcome. Because the outcome was clear from anyone knowing the rep game a little bit. PT apologized only because that's what a service provider does with a disgruntled customer. The way the customer acted is self-entitled, arrogant, uncivilized and ignorant. Plain and simple.
He "made well" you say? Yes, he made well in getting his name on the blacklist of all TDs around and there's hardly anyone who will be willing to deal with him in m2m.

Kerbus

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
FL
In this hobby I believe it’s best and wise to not burn bridges with a TD even if you’ve had a dissatisfactory experience because you never know when you might need something only they can provide I would just interact with that TD again only as a last resort. That obviously hasn’t happened here I would never want the mess this has become. I’d force myself to move on. When everything is said and done, I just want my watches and to be happy

Ralphista

17/3/24
Hi, @Feefo . You have perfectly reason . In fact, after the post you have shown, I have published another post of APOLOGIES . In fact I did not have read all the ten page of this post of @selfmademan and I was stuck at the first pages where PT’s operator offered a refund . Then, MY GUILT, I’ve read all the 10-11 pages and have read that PT has offered MORE THAN VALID SOLUTIONS ANYWAY p, in my personal opinion . This is it. Thanks and have a nice continuation .

PGorbson

Known Member
Supporter
19/8/23
Look at what all people go through to send money to an unknown entity in a far away country, to get a trademark infringing watch, then expect Walmart/Amazon/Porsche level service and reliability, INSTANTLY. Blows my mind.
Entitlement, worlds on fire

Jackster

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/1/17
Paradise! (SE Qld)
F**k Me! This is one hell of an epic thread... enjoyed it immensely, thanks to everyone for all the input! Now Bedtime! 🤣

• Haha

Kerbus

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
FL
Lesson learned here is that you can’t go overboard on complaining otherwise you’ll get yourself in a worse situation than you’re already in. You have to do your best to take productive action to handle it and not take a good dealer for granted.

Reactions: C Master

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
No progress ..Till now, he still says " we won't help and stole his money", even though we have said to provide replacement clasp or bracelet multiple times o_O

K4muTv.jpeg

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
No progress ..Till now, he still says " we won't help and stole his money", even though we have said to provide replacement clasp or bracelet multiple times o_O

K4muTv.jpeg
I think he is a Persecutory Delusion patient who doesn’t have insurance coverage…

• Haha

Sirmoog

Getting To Know The Place
Supporter
Certified
21/5/24
Another thread the world didn't need.

This could have been sorted completely in private... Without accusing a Trusted Dealer of lying, scamming and stealing —for no good reason.

By throwing around such heavy and severe accusations, it's not only unfair and uncalled for from the TD's perspective, it's also the equivalent of taking a big fat stinky dump on this community, the mods, and in particular the admins, who vetted and approved the trusted status for this dealer.

I wonder if people dropping such mad rants ever even just remotely consider how offensive and insulting this is, not only to the dealer, but to everyone who's invested in this community, from engaged regular members to our big dawgs at the top, d4m, tb99 et al.?

Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Yet, it wasn’t sorted until he posted. Hmm…