• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime order and how I soiled myself afterwards.

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
Yet, it wasn’t sorted until he posted. Hmm…

I witnessed a toddler in a supermarket throwing an Exorcism-level tantrum, complete with shrieks and flailing limbs. His exhausted and mortified mother eventually surrendered to his demands, just praying for it to stop.

What's your point?

Sirmoog

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/5/24
I witnessed a toddler in a supermarket throwing an Exorcism-level tantrum, complete with shrieks and flailing limbs. His exhausted and mortified mother eventually surrendered to his demands, just praying for it to stop.

What's your point?
You clearly got it.

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
@eBoy asked a direct clarifying question and you are evasive ?

Stand by your words…what’s your point?
His point is,
why wearing some big boy pants, being patient and engage in a civil negotiation with the TD, and if that doesn't work after some time, open a HDT and try the RWI mediation and after a resolution, for good or bad, write a review,
when you can publicly throw a tantrum with half-assed information and get what you want letting others and unwarranted public pressure do the work? Why should he?

Give It To Me Want GIF

Sirmoog

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/5/24
His point is,
why wearing some big boy pants, being patient and engage in a civil negotiation with the TD, and if that doesn't work after some time, open a HDT and try the RWI mediation and after a resolution, for good or bad, write a review,
when you can publicly throw a tantrum with half-assed information and get what you want letting others and unwarranted public pressure do the work? Why should he?

Give It To Me Want GIF
Almost. Customer has issue with vendor. Customer tries to address the issue over many weeks with the vendor directly. Vendor does not fix issue. Customer decides to motivate vendor by posting on message board. Customer uses his judgement to determine this is a better course of action than going through a third party (eg moderator). Vendor sees post and resolves issue very quickly thereafter. If vendor would have attended to the matter in private communications as they did once it was public, this would have been a non-issue. But they didn’t.
Is this simple enough for you or do you need me to write it at a 3rd grade level to help you out?

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Almost. Customer has issue with vendor. Customer tries to address the issue over many weeks with the vendor directly. Vendor does not fix issue. Customer decides to motivate vendor by posting on message board. Customer uses his judgement to determine this is a better course of action than going through a third party (eg moderator). Vendor sees post and resolves issue very quickly thereafter. If vendor would have attended to the matter in private communications as they did once it was public, this would have been a non-issue. But they didn’t.
Is this simple enough for you or do you need me to write it at a 3rd grade level to help you out?
First of all you should step your attitude down a notch, the passive aggressive tone is unwarranted.
With your answer I'm led to believe you didn't read all of OP's thread nor you exactly know how this works.

OP surely had a point in being frustrated but it is evident that he let his frustration get the better of him, which isn't a very adult way to deal with a problem. To put this in perspective, my last TD order was placed in September, I received QC of another watch after 1 month, rejected, received new QC after another 2 months, received the watch with a broken dial 4 months from my order, negoitiated with the TD a resolution and received a new dial 7 months after I placed the order. There is not one point in the correspondence where I start losing my temper. Because I have an idea of how a TD works.

Behavior like the above (OP's one) are among the reasons why TDs increase their prices, factoring in the additional effort they have to put to deal with amazon-bred Karens. As if 500 email-orders per day wouldn't be enough to deal with.

Now, you can continue interacting in a civil and open way, and I kindly ask you to take the dismissive tone off your posts.

Last edited:

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
Sirmoog is a more eloquent, more intelligent and less direct-to-the-face-aggressive version of @Feefo's special (needs) buddy Planetdanny.

Won't help much to avoid a similar abrupt discontinuation of his "career" on here as Danny's, I reckon. Unless he drops his shitty attitude... I'm so done with directly communicating with negative and morose people on RWI, unless I have to send them a message through the infraction system. 😒

Sirmoog

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/5/24
Sirmoog is a more eloquent, more intelligent and less direct-to-the-face-aggressive version of @Feefo's special (needs) buddy Planetdanny.

Won't help much to avoid a similar abrupt discontinuation of his "career" on here as Danny's, I reckon. Unless he drops his shitty attitude... I'm so done with directly communicating with negative and morose people on RWI, unless I have to send them a message through the infraction system. 😒
I see how this works, shitty attitudes are allowed by those holding the eject buttons, but oh the pearl clutching when the “experts” get called out for the same behavior. Deliver respect and you will be afforded the same. I stand by my comments. The “OP”, aka Customer, did what he thought he needed to do to get a resolution. It worked.

• Haha
Reactions: Jossé and TESLA760

Sirmoog

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/5/24
First of all you should step your attitude down a notch, the passive aggressive tone is unwarranted.
With your answer I'm led to believe you didn't read all of OP's thread nor you exactly know how this works.

OP surely had a point in being frustrated but it is evident that he let his frustration get the better of him, which isn't a very adult way to deal with a problem. To put this in perspective, my last TD order was placed in September, I received QC of another watch after 1 month, rejected, received new QC after another 2 months, received the watch with a broken dial 4 months from my order, negoitiated with the TD a resolution and received a new dial 7 months after I placed the order. There is not one point in the correspondence where I start losing my temper. Because I have an idea of how a TD works.

Behavior like the above (OP's one) are among the reasons why TDs increase their prices, factoring in the additional effort they have to put to deal with amazon-bred Karens. As if 500 email-orders per day wouldn't be enough to deal with.

Now, you can continue interacting in a civil and open way, and I kindly ask you to take the dismissive tone off your posts.
I don’t agree, your comment on prices is mere speculation, unless you care to post evidence here. This is a market, just like any market, and the dynamics are at play. Customers will shop price and service. TDS who are better will do better. The market always sorts it out. If you can’t handle 500 email orders per day, your lunch will get eaten by others.
Amazon bred Karen’s doesn’t seem like a very civil comment to me…

• Haha
Reactions: Jossé and TESLA760

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
I see how this works, shitty attitudes are allowed by those holding the eject buttons, but oh the pearl clutching when the “experts” get called out for the same behavior. Deliver respect and you will be afforded the same. I stand by my comments. The “OP”, aka Customer, did what he thought he needed to do to get a resolution. It worked.
Did you not read the whole post? Puretime offered multiple resolutions that was rejected by OP.

Why do people keep talking about replica watches like it's some sort of legal industry? The forum has done an amazing job to try and create a moderated environment so that people can even GET some kind of customer service with guarantees... and this escalates into people believing that standards held for legal goods should be held for illegal goods. Replace "replica watches" with "drugs" and you'll see how insane some of this ranting was.

The forum tries and mediates it's best but at the end of the day, the replica game is the replica game. You can either take it or leave it. OP did have valid points but he blasted the wrong way, wasn't willing to accept the way the replica game was (my way or the high way), subsequently disrespected one too many moderators and got banned

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
. I stand by my comments. The “OP”, aka Customer, did what he thought he needed to do to get a resolution. It worked.

You are right. It « worked » …
And now OP is banned.
Was it worth it for him?

You have already been gently nudged by two Mods now. You can indeed continue to escalate and we all know where this might end.
Is it worth it for you?

I suggest that you just let this thread get buried, and stop posting on it. I’d suggest the same to everyone btw.

Don’t die on this hill. It’s not worth it.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I don’t agree, your comment on prices is mere speculation, unless you care to post evidence here. This is a market, just like any market, and the dynamics are at play. Customers will shop price and service. TDS who are better will do better. The market always sorts it out. If you can’t handle 500 email orders per day, your lunch will get eaten by others.
Amazon bred Karen’s doesn’t seem like a very civil comment to me…
This guy showed up on the scene 15 minutes ago, yet he is going to give us a decertation on how the illegal replica watch market works. :ROFLMAO:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
did what he thought he needed to do to get a resolution. It worked.

He did what he thought would get him the resolution he merited.

He was offered several solutions by the dealer, but OP rejected them all because he wanted a full refund instead.
Then out of frustration, when he realised he wouldn't get his full refund, he started throwing around insults, and was consequently banned for thread-crapping in other peoples threads.
That doesn't seem like the outcome he was hoping for.

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
I witnessed a toddler in a supermarket throwing an Exorcism-level tantrum

^^ I'm using this! Thank you!

He did what he thought would get him the resolution he merited.

He was offered several solutions by the dealer, but OP rejected them all because he wanted a full refund instead.
Then out of frustration, when he realized he wouldn't get his full refund, he started throwing around insults, and was consequently banned for thread-crapping in other peoples threads.
That doesn't seem like the outcome he was hoping for.

^^^^ Perfectly summed up 11 pages in 4 sentences.

Sirmoog

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/5/24
This guy showed up on the scene 15 minutes ago, yet he is going to give us a decertation on how the illegal replica watch market works. :ROFLMAO:
Here we go, was just waiting for the “he’s new so his views don’t count” comments. Well done. BTW, I’ve been involved for a while, just elsewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760 and eBoy

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Here we go, was just waiting for the “he’s new so his views don’t count” comments. Well done. BTW, I’ve been involved for a while, just elsewhere.
That's not true. Your views do count as does everyone else's. This is an optics issue, 10 times per week we have a brand new person show up only to complain about a "scam" on a TD who has been selling reps for 25 years. You are not new, you are just new here.

I do not see that this person put public pressure invoking a reaction by the TD. The TD has been making things right with people here since 2006, no threads necessary.

The OP had a right to be frustrated, the OP had a right to reject all options given by the TD to rectify the situation, forum members had a right to flame the OP for refusing all options giving and labeling the longest serving TD with a million transactions as a scammer.

Please stop. Move on.. Everyone needs to stop the pissing match please.