• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Poor service from Asian7750 (TONY)

tami

Known Member
27/9/14
First of all my english is not perfect.
This is my story about Asian7750 and his poor custumer service.
I orderd 3 watches from him in september/october 2014. 2 breitling and 1 rolex.
When I recived them one of the breitling he had glued the leather strap him self and one part where loose and the other a bit loose. I told him I dont want the watch and wanted to sent it back.

He recived the watch after 3 weeks. He told me to send it the cheapest way wich was whitout tracking number. ( I took a picture to proof I shipped it back) during shipping time I order a Panerai Pam 363.

I got the watch 27th october. From the first time I got it I had problems whit it. Somethimes it wouldnt start I was shaking the watch for 30 sec still not working. I told Asian7750 about this several times. Sometimes the watch worked and after a few hours on my wrist it had stoped working. After a month ( I only used this watch on Saturdays and Sundays) a screw was missing It felt off.

In the end of december the watch didnt work anymore. I told him I want to send it back so he can fix it or give me a new one. 3th January I ship the watch back I also ask Asian7750 this time how to ship it and he tells me ship it whitout tracking. In sweden when you ship whitout tracking all you get is a recipt on the stamps or on the bag you buy to ship it so you dont get any other proof. I took a picture this time also to show him that I shipped it back. Email him the picture the same day where you see the bag whit his adress on the same bag he recived when I shipped back the breitling.

It always takes him 3-6 days to reply on a email. And he only replies on 40% of them. We have 194 emails in our history. He tells my I dont have any proof I shipped the watch back and maybe that Im lying about it. Is it my fault he told me to ship it back whitout tracking number.

One of his email
"when you wear it , the watch stop .that mean the movement with the problem
in that case , I advise you send back to us , we change the movement for you
regards
tony"
The last thing he wrote: 8th of may
"Hello
I check , not arrive , and I have sent the PM to Col (the RWI adminstor ) to get his advise
regards
tony"

He doesnt reply on my emails and dont come up with anything new. Almost 4 months now whitout a new watch or money.
I sent him a copy on my payment for 2 days ago becuase he couldnt find my order.

This is his service for a custumer who bought 4 watches.

If you want any print screen pictures from my email or bank acount just let me know.

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
Sounds like Tony has done absolutely everything he could so far for you. You would not get service like this from non reputable dealers dealing in illegal goods. He's taken back two watches, and the second one you had for months and he still took it back. I'd say that's pretty damn good. If you would read here on the site you would see that shipping back to China is risky. I would never send a watch back for repair. It's much easier and less hassle just to have it fixed locally or by one of our watchsmiths. If he says he hasn't received it then he hasn't received it. It's always a risk sending back to CHina. and 194 emails in 4 months? I can see why he doesn't want to reply.

tami

Known Member
27/9/14
Sounds like Tony has done absolutely everything he could so far for you. You would not get service like this from non reputable dealers dealing in illegal goods. He's taken back two watches, and the second one you had for months and he still took it back. I'd say that's pretty damn good. If you would read here on the site you would see that shipping back to China is risky. I would never send a watch back for repair. It's much easier and less hassle just to have it fixed locally or by one of our watchsmiths. If he says he hasn't received it then he hasn't received it. It's always a risk sending back to CHina. and 194 emails in 4 months? I can see why he doesn't want to reply.

Read my post again.
The first breitling he glued the strap him self. When I got the watch one part of the strap was completly loose and the other was a bit loose. Would you keep this watch?
The Second panerai I recived 27th october and had problems directly and sent it back 2th januari. That is 2 months is that a long time for you?
194 emails and have you read all this emails?
Your post is just stupid.
He told me to send it back if I knew it would take so long I would have fixed the watch in sweden.

tami

Known Member
27/9/14
The first Breitling was Fuc*** up. I have pictures of it.
The Panerai had problems when I recived it.
Tony is not a man enough to stand for his word.
He now I had problems whit it and he is the one who told me to ship it back the cheapest way.
And now I loose my money becuase of he told me to ship it back the cheapest way.

mandla

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/12/09
Hello

I am experiencing similar problems with a watch I ordered from Tony. The minute i received it and realised it had issues I contacted him and told him. He was quick to say I should send it back which I did with full trackking.

He has the watch back now and and insinuating that the watch is faulty because I had something to do with it. The watch pushers were not resetting the chronos and useless from the start. At the time I mentioned the watch issue he suggested I open it and fix it myself which I completely refused to do. besides I did not have Hublot case tools... and i was suspicious that he would then turn around and refuse a return anyhow.

long story short... I am not happy with Tonys service.

Now typically this is the part where all the lucky customers and dodgy supporters jump in his defense. I am sure he is reasonably reliable and able to resolve issues but with a 4- 5 day response time and dismissive attitude i doubt many would tolerate the service.

I am happy to post a run down of the dozen or so emails I have sent back and forth to him.

If need be I will claim off the credit card unless a mod is happy to intervene. Theres something amiss with Tonys service.

Not happy.

egroegart

1/7/13
we don't just mindlessly jump to a TD's defense. If you read though you will see that 99% of the complaints come from people with only a few posts, or someone who hasn't read here how this whole process works, or doesn't realize how lucky we are to have dealers willing to work with customers at all in an illegal hobby. or don't understand how to use the watch. and end up screwing something up. especially in a 7750 chrono movement which have strict guidelines to using. and those people complain without reading how the process works here. not saying that's you, but If you have a problem then fill out a help desk ticket which is at the top of the page in red letters for a mod to help you out.

and to the first guy. you say I'm the stupid one? lmao. Last I checked I'm not the one that sent my counterfeit watch back in the mail to China, which if you have read is risky, and it is safer and less risky than having it fixed locally. Read up oh smart one. Go to another dealer that you find on the internet of replica watches and see if they do anything close to what Tony has done for you. They wouldn't take any watches back or offer to fix anything. He took your other one back like a good dealer will do, and he offered to take this one back too. I'd say that's pretty good. It's not his fault the watch is lost. That risk is on you. and if you had done any reading here at all you would know that's your own risk.

mandla

26/12/09
I have had issues in the past with dealers and I realise that the service is hit and miss at the best of times. I find that the only way to resolve issues is when I refer my complaint to the public forums.

I went to the length of recording a video illustrating the problem with the watch I received. Tony was quick to say he knew what the problem was and that I should send it back no problem. AFTER I alerted him that I had sent it back did he then mention that I shouldnt use DHL and UPS as the parcel would most likely get seized. Fortunately on this occasion I used UK Parcelforce airmail with full tracking....(previous experience of lost watches).(Tami :Dealers seem keen to tell you to send back watches knowing full well the risks and not bothering to communicate the risks with customers.nice) its a set up.

I knew from that point that the return process would not be straightforward. When Tony got the watch he was telling me about getting the movement changed etc when the only issue with the watch was the screw that had come off the arm that engages the stop/start mechanism (easy to identify through the case back) didnt want the watch nonetheless and didnt want to be fixing what I have just paid a shed load for.Its jinxed to me and a total turn off to what Tony has assured has been quality checked .

So at this stage I am feeling somewhat disillusioned about this 'trusted dealer'. I have bought many watches from virtually all the dealers over the past years ..but its my first experience with Tony and not a great one so far. This could all be so simple: I actually wanted another watch sent with the replacement...but I feel like I am getting chumped.

tami

Known Member
27/9/14
Hello

I am experiencing similar problems with a watch I ordered from Tony. The minute i received it and realised it had issues I contacted him and told him. He was quick to say I should send it back which I did with full trackking.

He has the watch back now and and insinuating that the watch is faulty because I had something to do with it. The watch pushers were not resetting the chronos and useless from the start. At the time I mentioned the watch issue he suggested I open it and fix it myself which I completely refused to do. besides I did not have Hublot case tools... and i was suspicious that he would then turn around and refuse a return anyhow.

long story short... I am not happy with Tonys service.

Now typically this is the part where all the lucky customers and dodgy supporters jump in his defense. I am sure he is reasonably reliable and able to resolve issues but with a 4- 5 day response time and dismissive attitude i doubt many would tolerate the service.

I am happy to post a run down of the dozen or so emails I have sent back and forth to him.

If need be I will claim off the credit card unless a mod is happy to intervene. Theres something amiss with Tonys service.

Not happy.

If he replies after 4-5 days is good. Custumer service and fast replies should be prio 1.

tami

Known Member
27/9/14
we don't just mindlessly jump to a TD's defense. If you read though you will see that 99% of the complaints come from people with only a few posts, or someone who hasn't read here how this whole process works, or doesn't realize how lucky we are to have dealers willing to work with customers at all in an illegal hobby. or don't understand how to use the watch. and end up screwing something up. especially in a 7750 chrono movement which have strict guidelines to using. and those people complain without reading how the process works here. not saying that's you, but If you have a problem then fill out a help desk ticket which is at the top of the page in red letters for a mod to help you out.

and to the first guy. you say I'm the stupid one? lmao. Last I checked I'm not the one that sent my counterfeit watch back in the mail to China, which if you have read is risky, and it is safer and less risky than having it fixed locally. Read up oh smart one. Go to another dealer that you find on the internet of replica watches and see if they do anything close to what Tony has done for you. They wouldn't take any watches back or offer to fix anything. He took your other one back like a good dealer will do, and he offered to take this one back too. I'd say that's pretty good. It's not his fault the watch is lost. That risk is on you. and if you had done any reading here at all you would know that's your own risk.

You really are stupid. Illigal hobby who cares? They make money right? Was it me or Tony who told me to send it back? Was it me or him who told me to ship it the cheapest way wich I sad was without tracking? If I tell my custumer to ship anything back without tracking then its my fault if its lost. Tony who works whit this should have told me to send it with tracking. Or maybe told me to fix it here.

Do you want to se pictures of the first watch? So you understand why I shipped it back?

egroegart

1/7/13
You really are stupid. Illigal hobby who cares? They make money right? Was it me or Tony who told me to send it back? Was it me or him who told me to ship it the cheapest way wich I sad was without tracking? If I tell my custumer to ship anything back without tracking then its my fault if its lost. Tony who works whit this should have told me to send it with tracking. Or maybe told me to fix it here.

Do you want to se pictures of the first watch? So you understand why I shipped it back?

calling people stupid is going to get you nowhere. Is this preschool? Hope you are in the brig soon. No, I don't want to see your awesome watches. You're being reported also

JAFO

16/10/13
Rule Number One: Never send a watch back to China unless there is absolutely no other recourse.

Rule Number Two: Never send anything of yours without tracking.

junbug5150

Supporter
24/12/14
Rule Number One: Never send a watch back to China unless there is absolutely no other recourse.

Rule Number Two: Never send anything of yours without tracking.

Rule Number Three: ALWAYS listen to JAFO when he speaks ;)

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
advice that is not a advice and I dont need it.

If you don't want anyone's input.....then why bother creating a thread in the first place mate?

BTW.....egroegart's advice is sage.....perhaps you should try heeding it instead of jumping on your soap box and throwing out terms like "stupid".

mandla

26/12/09
jeez.A bit of empathy will go a long way people. To be on the receiving end of what feels like an injustice is not fun especially when you have forked out your hard earned dosh. Not all of us have the patience and diplomacy to deal with all the pitfalls and miscommunication ..deliberate and otherwise.

I think there should be a bit more of an explicit code of conduct for so called 'trusted dealers'. I presume there is somewhere- I hope. Perhaps there's no 'honour among counterfeiters' but the power imbalance needs to be addressed slightly. I feel lucky to have the dealers onboard and I greatly appreciate their service on the whole but it feels rotten to feel like you've been shafted. tempers will flare.

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
jeez.A bit of empathy will go a long way people. To be on the receiving end of what feels like an injustice is not fun especially when you have forked out your hard earned dosh. Not all of us have the patience and diplomacy to deal with all the pitfalls and miscommunication ..deliberate and otherwise.

I think there should be a bit more of an explicit code of conduct for so called 'trusted dealers'. I presume there is somewhere- I hope. Perhaps there's no 'honour among counterfeiters' but the power imbalance needs to be addressed slightly. I feel lucky to have the dealers onboard and I greatly appreciate their service on the whole but it feels rotten to feel like you've been shafted. tempers will flare.

Egroegart offered the OP some very good insight and advice. The OP called Egroegart stupid. Don't see the OP receiving much empathy after that whether his cause is valid or not.

mandla

26/12/09
Egroegart offered the OP some very good insight and advice. The OP called Egroegart stupid. Don't see the OP receiving much empathy after that whether his cause is valid or not.

Insight and advice in hindsight are great but ultimately of little use particularly when the dealer in question advised the OP to send the watch back in the cheapest way possible knowing the risks full well..clearly not working in the OPs best interests ..its entrapment at best.a total setup.

I can relate because Tony advised me AFTER sending my order back that I shouldnt send it via UPS or DHL as theres a risk of it being seized...fortunately and Iam certain to his disdain I sent mine via airmail..but here I am almost a month later trying to negotiate to get my money back from him..hes agreed to offer a refund but as yet has not actioned it.

Trusted dealer huh?!?

Superlosi

Horology Curious
14/5/15
Tony i not the fastest but his service is excellent. At the moment I have ordered 3 watches from him and he was even testing them before shipment. One of the Tag Heuers stoped after 6 hours of running and he wrote me by mail: "one TAG , after we test , it stop about 6 hours later , we have to send back to the factory to change a new one , sorry for the delay". So if this is not a perfect service I don´t know what better service you can await and get!

mandla

26/12/09
Lucky you then Superlosi. I would wait until I received the watches before breaking out the endorsements if I were you. I notice you joined in May 2015. Anyhow, good luck with the transaction and I sincerely hope you get your stuff in good condition because if you don not...........