• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

kuvarsitwatch.com

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Kuvarslt CONTACT

The correct way to contact KUVARSIT is:

WEBSITE
http://www.kuvarsit.com/

BE CAREFUL THERE IS A SCAMMER SITE:
SCAMMER ***** www.kuvarsit.net *****SCAMMER

[email protected]
You can receive a message with something wrong about the mail, but anyway you will receive an answer. No worries about that.

Kuvarsit Watches is a Trusted Dealer in our friend forum RWG
http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showforum=302

And they are starting to make one of the best replicas of PAM nowadays. At least seemingly to the same level of Noob (better in some aspects, worse in other ones), but with an awesome appearance and gen look.
We are doing reviews just now. In some time we will get final results. Now they are really promissing.

ALE

kss207rc

Known Member
5/8/12
It says they are under construction.
I think you could make a small order and see how thinks go.
I have browsed his site a couple of times,but didn't have much on the brands a was interested(mostly iwc).
But i think he is ok,based on what i read on rwg.

If you decide to order please post your experience.

davylloyd

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/10
Their site currently has a message saying 'Yapim Asamasinda', which is apparently Turkish for 'Under Construction'.

mitchbaria

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/10/12
I don't know about all that but I agree with Ale, who I consider to be a expert on Pam reps, if there is such a thing, lol and he is correct about Mehmet, who I would also consider a expert on Pam reps, Kuvarsit does sell some of the best Pam reps that exist. I don't know how they have access to different stock then the other dealers, but They do and some of what they offer is better quality then we've seen to date.

Luthier

30/9/09
Yeah, right... like Mehmet has his own factory in China...
:facepalm:

mitchbaria

15/10/12
I wonder if maybe they're just first to offer the various new Pam reps, it seems they offer a new version then about two weeks later other dealers get the stock.....I don't know, and certainly don't claim to know it just seems they get the latest and greatest first......

skilletong

Looking Around
3/11/16
I just bought from kuvarsit.

And glass of the face came off and the buckle could not clip properly which is fell off easily.

This was my pure experience.

It was a watch I bought to play with and access it's quality.

schmucki

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
14/10/16

And glass of the face came off and the buckle could not clip properly which is fell off easily.

And what happened then? I've ordered over 20 watches from them and I've never had an issue so far. Great customer service and the prices seem fair also.

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
They didnt make it, it's not the dealers fault

if your house fell to the ground you blame the builder not the estate agent.

D

d4m.test

Kuvarsitwatch.cz

Is this a rip off website of can I trust it .

Because I hear that there are scammers . And how do I ensure that I get what I want .