• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Poor service from Asian7750 (TONY)

Superlosi

Horology Curious
14/5/15
Lucky you then Superlosi. I would wait until I received the watches before breaking out the endorsements if I were you. I notice you joined in May 2015. Anyhow, good luck with the transaction and I sincerely hope you get your stuff in good condition because if you don not...........

eveybody can share his experiences. Mine at the momenty very good, so why not write it. First purchase 2 watches seized by customs, tony resend imidiataly! Even don´t waited for the letter from customs. Now next order 3 watches, testing them before shiping. So at the moment is the service is excellent. If someday the service will be poor I will change my opinion and post it also...But for the moment is everything good..

mandla

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/12/09
eveybody can share his experiences. Mine at the momenty very good, so why not write it. First purchase 2 watches seized by customs, tony resend imidiataly! Even don´t waited for the letter from customs. Now next order 3 watches, testing them before shiping. So at the moment is the service is excellent. If someday the service will be poor I will change my opinion and post it also...But for the moment is everything good..

Yes yes yes . So you joined Repgeek this month and ALL your posts are only regarding Tony and singing his praise. wait a minute..you even sound like him...I must be getting paranoid..Could it be possible that Superlosi IS Tony..surely that cant be.:laugh: its unheard of.

Anyhow, once/if my issues are resolved I will certainly be back to endorse and thank Tony for the service. What could have been a simple transaction was handled very badly by the so called trusted dealer. I could easily be on my third purchase by now had he not chosen to try and hustle me but here I am ranting on and on..how boring.

Superlosi

Horology Curious
14/5/15
Yes yes yes . So you joined Repgeek this month and ALL your posts are only regarding Tony and singing his praise. wait a minute..you even sound like him...I must be getting paranoid..Could it be possible that Superlosi IS Tony..surely that cant be.:laugh: its unheard of.

Anyhow, once/if my issues are resolved I will certainly be back to endorse and thank Tony for the service. What could have been a simple transaction was handled very badly by the so called trusted dealer. I could easily be on my third purchase by now had he not chosen to try and hustle me but here I am ranting on and on..how boring.

For sure I am not Tony, and I wrote already if the service will be bad I will also write it. So if someday I have bad experience with him or problem, believe me I will write it here and probably also change the TD, but at the moment everything so far okay. We will see in the future, my first 2 orders wasn´t the last ones...

tami

Known Member
27/9/14
How can this guy be a trusted dealer.
I have all proof on my emails where he tells me to ship it back the cheapest way whitout tracking.
I have a picture of my package before I shipt it out whit his name and adress.
He is a man who doesnt keep his word.
When I started this thread he sent me an email that he spoke with the admin here and they adviced him to give me a full refund.
I havent seen any money since that day.
I have emailed him about 3-4 times and he does not reply.
I would pay $2000 just to see this guy in front of me.
So please com visit sweden and give me a call and I will tell you how to build up your poor company and custum service.

mandla

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/12/09
He has told me to wait 6 weeks for my refund.. 6weeks!!! is it coming strapped to the back of a tortoise?? Its just out of order.

tami

Known Member
27/9/14
I have gave him my bank acount twice but he does not reply.
Can I do something else to get my money back for a watch that I recived with problems and had it on my wrist maximum 10 times.

tami

Known Member
27/9/14
Now he tills me IF i get a refund it Will take about 3 months for me to recive the money.
first he told me he Will refund me and now he says IF.

kampachi

Renowned Member
7/1/14
wow what? sorry but IF the above is true, this is just pure bs. My TD refunded me within two days with no questions asked.

Capt_K

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/14
How did you guys make payment? If it's by credit card it's usually pretty long ( most will say 3 weeks at least ) but it really depends. If by other means it's way faster my refunds can even take minutes from the time we have agreed on one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lpjs

Horology Curious
9/12/13
It's depending very much on your credit card. My purchases made using VISA or Mastercard is immediate!

Probably have to check with your local credit card firm on it's reasons if your transaction took such long to proceed.

sicilianu

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/8/14
Hello guys! I've ordered a Rolex Sub Noob 5 from a very TD. I have paid with my Visa card (Sweden) and from some reasons I wanted refund initially and then he said that it takes between 3-6 weeks. Can someone explain to me why does it take so much time? Now i am stuck with my money over a month..

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
That's just the way it works. It's not the TD's fault. Something with the banks. I'm not exactly sure. I recommend to be sure about a watch if you decide to order it. If I ordered a watch and then decided I didn't want it (which will never happen) I would still take the watch and then just resell it here. Much less of a hassle.

sicilianu

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/8/14
Problem is that I couldn't take a watch that had a defect on the clasp, I cannot pay hundreds of euros on something that is faulty from the beginning, so I have rejected it but TD hadn't another watch then i chose a refund..6 weeks seems extreme to me, I have heard refunds in my country within 2-10 workingdays so I am a bit confuse...

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
ok. sorry about that. yes, it can take a long time. It's just because of the banks. Maybe someone else can explain it, but I know with some banks or third parties it can take a long time like that. I know. That really sucks. Sorry you have to wait so long, but I know that the dealer has no control of it.

tami

Known Member
27/9/14
It takes longer IF the Scammer doesnt reply on emails IF he Will refund or not. Opps sorry you call him TD

sicilianu

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/8/14
I have received an invoice of the refund that says that I will receive 2367.73 in 4-6 weeks. This is from a web site called onlinecreditpay. I hope that amount is chinese yuans but it does not match what I payed 410dollars. Can someone explain to me?
I've checked the web site and it doesn't even exist.