• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Released Clean 3285 Movement(from Dandong) Compared With GEN and Shanghai 3285 Movement

gianton

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/12/07
Greece
Just got mine (been advised by CTime that it's the latest batch with fixed rotor/screw problem).

Thanks @CTime!

20230811-153540.jpg

IMG-0110a.jpg
Small update: my watch is running great so far almost 2 weeks since received. Only issue so far is that a couple of screws from the bracelet links keep unscrewing while wearing the watch, which is dangerous to loosen apart and damage my watch after a fall.
@CTime advised me to take a video first and then he’ll contact the factory for a replacement bracelet as my request.

Reactions: mcboom

rhern213

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
13/2/14
Small update: my watch is running great so far almost 2 weeks since received. Only issue so far is that a couple of screws from the bracelet links keep unscrewing while wearing the watch, which is dangerous to loosen apart and damage my watch after a fall.
@CTime advised me to take a video first and then he’ll contact the factory for a replacement bracelet as my request.

That's excellent Crime would replace it for you, I'm guessing most would just tell you to use some loctite

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16
And for your information, I see clean had this picture that shows upgrades

The "now" version certainly has a brighter polish. Aside from that I'm not seeing much of a difference unless it's something a photo can't capture. In any event bezel improvements are a good thing!

Reactions: KJ2020

rhern213

Certified
13/2/14
FWIW, I passed by my AD yesterday, Gen GMT bezels do not have an audible click. I tried both a Pepsi and Rootbeer they had on display, both bezels rotated silently.

SEIKOSENSEI

24/7/22
USA
Yes, there were many clients that had the rotor problem and we reported all of them to clean, they fixed it after second batch
Any suggestion on how to prevent problem on 1st batch watch if it hasnt broken/come apart yet?

pooseyclot

15/8/23
Yes, there were many clients that had the rotor problem and we reported all of them to clean, they fixed it after second batch
When was the 2nd batch dated? I wonder if mine was the 2nd batch or not