• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Released Clean 3285 Movement(from Dandong) Compared With GEN and Shanghai 3285 Movement

Pure78

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
Certified
23/2/22
So also Shangai VR3285 on C+F is clone ... My question is: lift angle on timegrapher 53° is correct?

Reactions: CTime

LinkseD

Known Member
Certified
8/3/23
Germany
Yep, since he’s good friends with CF if you want a watch from CF, he’s the go to TD. Mostly you’ll get qc in 24hrs or less. Even when ordering other factories you’ll get qc in max 3 days (personally tested with King, BPF and VSF).

muaddib65

Getting To Know The Place
2/3/21
Ugh. The more time goes on the more I think you’re all right. I’ll check in with my TD and try to get a straight answer.

Reactions: mcboom

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I have my preferred dealers so I was skeptical about CTime (not as a trusted dealer, but about his ability to get me this watch quickly considering everyone else’s wait times with other TDs). I decided to reach out to CTime and just ask about wait time. He said one week. I said good enough and paid the man. Lo and behold, QC came less than 24 hours after payment. Unfortunately, it won’t ship out until next week due to a Chinese holiday but that’s out of Ctime’s control.

Reactions: CTime and mcboom

CCL088

Getting To Know The Place
8/5/21
Exactly how does CTime have seemingly total access and no others like my TD that advertises the Pepsi's with DD movement on their website?

• Wow
Reactions: mcboom

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Exactly how does CTime have seemingly total access and no others like my TD that advertises the Pepsi's with DD movement on their website?
Some dealers have better relationships with certain factories. My non TD has great access to BTF and 3kf, gets anything from either factory cheap and fast.

Reactions: CTime