• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Released Clean 3285 Movement(from Dandong) Compared With GEN and Shanghai 3285 Movement

SteveDeJong

Do not accept unsolicited offers
30/7/19
I believe that the Sprite’s are available now. I’ve seen the first QC and heard some TD’s have received their first pieces. Now waiting for the popular Batman’s and Pepsi’s.

Hugg727

Getting To Know The Place
Supporter
Certified
15/2/23
NJ,USA
My TD is telling me that it should be another week or 2 due to a "delay from their movement factory to provide movements to finish the final production".
Aka: the dial print centering issue.

Reactions: mcboom

LinkseD

Known Member
Certified
8/3/23
Germany
Just too bad that the writing of „officially certified“ is jumpy in every QC (five in total) that i saw till now. Seems like an issue with the 1st batch of GMTs with this movement.

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK
Just realised most TDS has the word time in their names… Jtime, Ctime, PureTime, TrustyTime etc etc etc 😂

Guys, stop overreacting, it should be
Officially Rep Certified

I see days that reps will get so much like gen that we will start to need Easter eggs on them to know which is which… 👌🏻
To me who is in the game since Noob earlier subs is not complaining at all right now. This watch is great, an amazing new super clone for us, another rep breakthrough, be happy, enjoy V1 for something.
Stop whining for a second and allow yourself to see the bright side.