• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for a speedmaster moonwatch? Info inside!

connery77

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
16/8/11
They've repped the new style bracelet and clasp.

I placed an order for just the bracelet with Andrew at Trusty Time. $158.

GRiZZY_801

Getting To Know The Place
MULTI ACCOUNT
27/7/22
CONUS
Hello, Gentlemen.

I have a bit of a random question. Before I really got into reps I bought a Phylida ST19 Moonwatch. Overall, I love it, but the bracelet is trash and too small/big with no micro adjustment. I really like the Bullet bracelet from Fostner, but not sure if either version (pre or post cal. 1861) will fit the case dimensions properly despite reading up on it for a while now. What do y’all think? Alternative options gor bullet bracelet? Thank you!

Links for reference:

Goldsimba1989

13/6/21
I think the biggest power play of the replica watch industry would be to release replicas of the swatch moon watch which are better quality than the real ones-
Maybe real ceramic maybe real sapphire crystal

I think the Swiss watch industry offered them a very good option. These swatches are just soooo bad 😂

This would start people question alot of things 😉😂😂

Reactions: FJZGZ

Gordo_ramsay

Do not accept unsolicited offers
7/12/22
Georgia, USA
I’d love a really nice rep as well, I’d like one with the leather strap...
MOONWATCH PROFESSIONAL CO-AXIAL MASTER CHRONOMETER CHRONOGRAPH 42 MM Reference: 310.63.42.50.02.001

GRiZZY_801

MULTI ACCOUNT
27/7/22
CONUS
I’m new to reps (only have a VSF NTTD) and am considering getting the Apollo 11 50th anniversary. Bad idea? Good idea? Avoid the Venus 75? Dos and don’ts?

x_x

13/6/22
Hi all!
Thank you all for a great photos and information about builds!

I'm looking for a new glass for my gen Speedy and I'm curious how logo on Clarks hesalite looks in close ups? Can somebody share a photo of that?

Ubercai

14/6/12
as someone who purchased the gen it konda makes me proud that there is no good rep of my watch 😬
I was like this for many years on my Omega Aqua Terra. Then 8500 movement was repped and then boom my 2013 Aqua Terra became NWBIG… keep up the hope but I won’t be surprised if the rep factories come out swinging.

crowconut

30/1/23
Western Europe
Looks not much different to the latest OMF one from what I can see. Slight aesthetic upgrade to the movement to have some more branding but noticeably different still from gen.

42mm is same as gen and I think OMF today is 42.5.

They need work on the subdials not the movement haha

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Is this anything new? (Was posted on a Chinese TD Blog today)? No factory specified and I don't know anything about Speedy's.

It’s an OMF release. I have asked Ryan from Intime for details on this one as I’ve not seen it available on any TD sites. He did say he can source it for $378 USD + shipping. I have asked for specs on it to see what it’s all about.

Reactions: Speedmaster0815

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Hello, Gentlemen.

I have a bit of a random question. Before I really got into reps I bought a Phylida ST19 Moonwatch. Overall, I love it, but the bracelet is trash and too small/big with no micro adjustment. I really like the Bullet bracelet from Fostner, but not sure if either version (pre or post cal. 1861) will fit the case dimensions properly despite reading up on it for a while now. What do y’all think? Alternative options gor bullet bracelet? Thank you!

Links for reference:

I whacked mine on a shark mesh bracelet - looks decent enough and clasp has 6 micro adjustment positions. Does the job.

Snoopy Spa

Known Member
18/3/23
Soy nuevo en los representantes (solo tengo un VSF NTTD) y estoy considerando obtener el 50 aniversario del Apolo 11. ¿Mala idea? ¿Buena idea? ¿Evitar el Venus 75? ¿Normas?
Soy nuevo en los representantes (solo tengo un VSF NTTD) y estoy considerando obtener el 50 aniversario del Apolo 11. ¿Mala idea? ¿Buena idea? ¿Evitar el Venus 75? ¿Normas?
Hi, i'm in the same business. Have something new about that? All those i've seen are already far of a high end rep... with many mistakes. Any decent V3?

Sigmar

14/5/23
Italy
Hello everyone, what is the best moonwatch replica at the moment? Is there a gen vs rep comparison?

Khomha

23/5/23
Hungary
New pics of an OMF. Still crap?

Looks really nice. It's the speedmaster (especially the apollo ann edition) that got me into this rep game (yet to buy the 1st watch tho). I'm interested in your findings as how the watch wears and how the movement is like, because most ppl weren't so high on sm movement clones.

Khomha

23/5/23
Hungary
Hello everyone, what is the best moonwatch replica at the moment? Is there a gen vs rep comparison?
I read a lot about it, because i wanted to find one too. The bests are OMF and VSF as far as 1:1's go as i've read, but no own expirience. Think i'm gonna wait for the VSF super clone movement. The ~17+mm realm is just too thick for me, gen ones are about 13mm.

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/7/16
Looks really nice. It's the speedmaster (especially the apollo ann edition) that got me into this rep game (yet to buy the 1st watch tho). I'm interested in your findings as how the watch wears and how the movement is like, because most ppl weren't so high on sm movement clones.
Subdials are still way off. Don't get why they can't fix this, its been years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Specter1000

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/2/15
Cincy area
Subdials are still way off. Don't get why they can't fix this, its been years.
I used to wonder the same thing...but I bet if they repped the movement and made a 1:1 dial...the total net sales of this watch would not change much and it would be an investment loss to the factory. They have made thousands of them with the ST190x movements and the ROI is a cash cow at this point.

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/7/16
I used to wonder the same thing...but I bet if they repped the movement and made a 1:1 dial...the total net sales of this watch would not change much and it would be an investment loss to the factory. They have made thousands of them with the ST190x movements and the ROI is a cash cow at this point.
I mean they doubled the price for Rolex reps and made some slight changes and they're flying off the shelfs, so I don't know how accurate that theory is. But that's Rolex and has a large following compared to omega.

Specter1000

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/2/15
Cincy area
the only people who really care are on watch forums and we are just a small percentage of total sales...I have a friend, not on this forum, and buys reps...especially Omega Speedys...and he has no idea his watches are not 1:1....:)