• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

KW PAM292-O Ceramic - [ QC pics allowed ] *******

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
I think this looks pretty damn great. :) The crown is really nicely sized and proportioned compared to the noob and H-factory versions. It doesn't have that polished ring, but this is hardly noticeable. The dial and lume look great too!! Can anyone tell me if the "Officine Panerai" on the movement is engraved on the V6F version or is just stamped like the H-Factory?

As as side note, I see that on the "P" and "R" series, panerai switched to using polished SS screws for the caseback lugs instead of DLC'ed screws on the "O" series. The V6F is using the correct DLC'ed screws---so this is just a small change I noticed and am just mentioning for the hell of it. In any case, you can see what I am talking about in the picture:

"R" series from official site:

PAM00292_back.jpg

Gen "O" series:

IMG_5048.JPG

IMG_5054.JPG

IMG_5057.JPG

IMG_5058.JPG

IMG_5073.JPG

ChadD2

Known Member
15/7/14
Can't wait to see some more pix of the KW for comparison. This might be my next purchase.

pdnb

13/9/08
mods, please help me spend my money....haha.... I think the crown, whether dlc or ceramic looks right on; even down to the shiny part of the gen bezel of the crown. Case looks good, lume can't seem to be an issue, but what about dial layout and font accuracy?

Langirt

Known Member
13/9/13
It's time to give something back to the members, I'll post my pics here, too.

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
24/7/11
Do these have problems with screws coming loose from the lugs and lug bars go missing?

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
24/7/11
Well this model as I want one. BUT in saying that................all the Radiomirs Ive bought had this issue with the lugs coming out and/or screws go missing. Thats why im not a huge fan of these wire lugs

Ilovewatches2013

12/11/13
Well this model as I want one. BUT in saying that................all the Radiomirs Ive bought had this issue with the lugs coming out and/or screws go missing. Thats why im not a huge fan of these wire lugs
wouldn't purple(low strength) loctite solve this issue?

granvino

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/4/11
Blue loctaite is a must on Radiomir including gens

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
mods, please help me spend my money....haha.... I think the crown, whether dlc or ceramic looks right on; even down to the shiny part of the gen bezel of the crown. Case looks good, lume can't seem to be an issue, but what about dial layout and font accuracy?

Dial layout, cut outs and fonts seem almost perfect
No worries about that

ALE

elmerpr

Horology Curious
16/12/13
Mine came today.

I ordered a couple of PVD Rad screws from PANATIME. Any experience with those screws? I hope they fit...