• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

KW PAM292-O Ceramic - [ QC pics allowed ] *******

jonathanw

I'm Pretty Popular
6/9/15
Ugh...that's so depressing, the TD websites have a small Cannon Pinion...was planning to buy one but now I'm a bit hesitant again.

Takes the Super Rep status of the KW down to First Class imo if the new batches have huge CPs...

If that's "so depressing" for you then buy the thing and send it to neckyzips, wait 6 months and pay him some $300 USD to have it modded per gen or buy the genuine. Otherwise enjoy this for what it is or don't buy it at all.

Leverage

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/12/16
If that's "so depressing" for you then buy the thing and send it to neckyzips, wait 6 months and pay him some $300 USD to have it modded per gen or buy the genuine. Otherwise enjoy this for what it is or don't buy it at all.
I guess I don't understand the mentality that it's okay for a producer to deteriorate product quality per batch. I guess that's why Noob is held to a higher regard as a factory here because they pull this less.

Anyways, in process of getting a custom modded one for 400 all in.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

jonathanw

I'm Pretty Popular
6/9/15
I guess I don't understand the mentality that it's okay for a producer to deteriorate product quality per batch. I guess that's why Noob is held to a higher regard as a factory here because they pull this less.

Anyways, in process of getting a custom modded one for 400 all in.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

I have the noob version with a genuine croc panerai strap and its beautiful however the Crown is not per gen either, so dont sweat the minutia nobody is gonna call you out on the CP and even less at wrist distance

Leverage

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/12/16
I have the noob version with a genuine croc panerai strap and its beautiful however the Crown is not per gen either, so dont sweat the minutia nobody is gonna call you out on the CP and even less at wrist distance

If you ever want to let your 292J Noob version go let me know--it looks great :D

I consider the Noob on par with the 292O KW/V6F (before the large cannon pinion) as super reps and would love to get my hands on one, but no luck picking up a Noob nowadays. Funny enough, the crown doesn't bother me, but given that I stare at the face a lot, the "ratios" of the face (in terms of dial size to font to cannon pinion) would feel off. Definitely agree it's just me who'd be bothered by it though :)

jonathanw

I'm Pretty Popular
6/9/15
If you ever want to let your 292J Noob version go let me know--it looks great :D

I consider the Noob on par with the 292O KW/V6F (before the large cannon pinion) as super reps and would love to get my hands on one, but no luck picking up a Noob nowadays. Funny enough, the crown doesn't bother me, but given that I stare at the face a lot, the "ratios" of the face (in terms of dial size to font to cannon pinion) would feel off. Definitely agree it's just me who'd be bothered by it though :)

ok mate, I will message you first if I ever decide to let go of my noob 292! whos moddying your 292 KW?

bangsters

I'm Pretty Popular
16/1/17
What do you guys think of the zf 292J? It's currently on sale at chazingtime for $188. And what about the 292J from H-Maker, since it's priced at $348, more than the 292 O from V6F?

Oh and with the movement, is the one from H-Maker the correct look (I know it's solid caseback tho lol) with Platinum plated asian UNITAS-6497-2 21600vph as compared to the V6F? Trying to see why H-Maker is a lot more expensive than the V6F.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
What do you guys think of the zf 292J? It's currently on sale at chazingtime for $188. And what about the 292J from H-Maker, since it's priced at $348, more than the 292 O from V6F?

Oh and with the movement, is the one from H-Maker the correct look (I know it's solid caseback tho lol) with Platinum plated asian UNITAS-6497-2 21600vph as compared to the V6F? Trying to see why H-Maker is a lot more expensive than the V6F.
I think it's more expensive because it has the new, upgraded, more accurate to gen movement. Which can't be seen anyway

bangsters

I'm Pretty Popular
16/1/17
I think it's more expensive because it has the new, upgraded, more accurate to gen movement. Which can't be seen anyway

Thanks. Any idea about the zf 292j? Enticing since it's only $188.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Thanks. Any idea about the zf 292j? Enticing since it's only $188.
292 is confusing because there are so many variations and factories. I don't think the zf is good but I don't remember why. If you want no pig than you want either v6f, noob or hf v2. Noob I think noob is not available.

bangsters

I'm Pretty Popular
16/1/17
Uhmm H majer should still be a super rep right, different fro. h factory? I thought i read on some of the pages on this thread that h factory has some issues with dial or something.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Uhmm H majer should still be a super rep right, different fro. h factory? I thought i read on some of the pages on this thread that h factory has some issues with dial or something.
H factory or HF or H maker, the HF v2 292 is Super rep lower

bangsters

I'm Pretty Popular
16/1/17
Thanks!! So despite being a lot more expensive at $348 and having a more accurate movement (looks department) is still inferior to the v6f one.

Thanks. Now leaning more towards v6f.