• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

KW PAM292-O Ceramic - [ QC pics allowed ] *******

AP_VC

20/2/12
MOD NOTE:
QC pics of NEW PAM 292 either from KW-V6Fac or H maker will be allowed here for informative purposes.
PLEASE avoid, as much as possible, personal matters or silly consults.
PLEASE INDICATE MAKER.
ALE

It's out now:

http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=250521

Wondering if they'll do the J Series Pig Dial...

nicktan182

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/13
oh damn does that mean my noob 292J isn't worth as much anymore haha. wonder what the quality of this kW 292 is compared to the noob one

takoxavy

I'm Pretty Popular
8/3/14
the ceramic looks good.

Just a question to all ceramic owners do that really crack that easily with a knock?

kampachi

Renowned Member
7/1/14
I'm really digging this one. I love black pams but the 029 just aint right for a righty like me. Hopefully the dial is correct.
DSC_0432_zpszcmal8yr.jpg

and a nice gen for comparison.

DSC_0124.JPG

nicktan182

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/13
the color of the inscriptions seems to be the correct off white color, of course we wouldhave to wait and see actual live pics of it first

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
Looks like the crown tube is much better than the Noob 292J -- one of the big issues for me is the length of that tube and this one looks pretty decent.

On the cracking, I've had no issues with my 438 -- its a freight train. I've had 3 292J's and two of them broke. One at the crown tube hole (which is the weakest part and the easiest to hit if you're prone to knocking the crown on something) and another on a corner lug. Both were admittedly my fault for being careless, but it can happen.

Could be an interesting test to see if the ceramic material is the same on Noob versus KW/V6F? I have a broken Noob case to donate if someone wants to run the tests ...

Legger

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/1/11
That 613 is nice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Langirt

Known Member
13/9/13
When can we expect a full evaluation of this watch? I would be very grateful, waiting so long, don't want to make a wrong buy.

Norrie

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/12
When can we expect a full evaluation of this watch? I would be very grateful, waiting so long, don't want to make a wrong buy.

Since it's just been announced you could probably guess as well as anyone else.

tom_cat

I'm Pretty Popular
4/7/13
very good news for those who waiting for this watch including me, lumes colour looks spot on. def need some real life pics

Langirt

Known Member
13/9/13
the point is that there are people out there who can get the watches even before the dealer puts them online for sale. so it's quite possible to find someone evaluating the watch "right now".

Since it's just been announced you could probably guess as well as anyone else.

Norrie

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/12
the point is that there are people out there who can get the watches even before the dealer puts them online for sale. so it's quite possible to find someone evaluating the watch "right now".

Really? I've been snooping around this forum daily for the last few years and never heard of that.