• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean GMT-II Pepsi updated bezel insert V2/V2s review and comparison

japer

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/5/12
EU
Thank you, yes I trust of course. But as I just read on this thread that new Numbers are L6V6, and really I am not able to see difference between both except UV.

But you are right.
If you can't see the difference, you'll be fine anyway. Rest asure though, yours is def the v2

Reactions: Endez

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Anyone have any good shots of the v2 outside? How’s the lume material match these days between hands and dial?.
CF used to have greenish hue material on hands and pinkish on dial markers. Looked terrible. Hoping they’ve done some upgrades here

Reaps

-
25/9/22
This thread has basically derailed into QC of "is my watch v1 or v2..."... if you can't determine from your QC pictures then the difference wouldn't even matter to you.

Anyone have any good shots of the v2 outside? How’s the lume material match these days between hands and dial?.
CF used to have greenish hue material on hands and pinkish on dial markers. Looked terrible. Hoping they’ve done some upgrades here
There is literally 42 pages here. Therr are many images here, some with sunlight. Come on man

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
This thread has basically derailed into QC of "is my watch v1 or v2..."... if you can't determine from your QC pictures then the difference wouldn't even matter to you.

There is literally 42 pages here. Therr are many images here, some with sunlight. Come on ma

There is literally 42 pages here. Therr are many images here, some with sunlight. Come on man
Righto newbie, calm down. I’m looking for more personal opinions from people here who have an idea of what I’m talking about. Pictures unfortunately are missleading and I’ve read this thread as I have ever other one for years and years. If I had seen anything that answered my question over the last 41 pages I wouldn’t be asking. Starting to sound like reddit over here

Last edited:
Reactions: m5smg2

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Righto newbie, calm down. I’m looking for more personal opinions from people here who have an idea of what I’m talking about. Pictures unfortunately are missleading and I’ve read this thread as I have ever other one for years and years. If I had seen anything that answered my question over the last 41 pages I wouldn’t be asking. Starting to sound like reddit over here
If there was a pinkish hue to the lume, someone would have reported it by now.

Resorting to calling me a newbie because you were here in 09? That doesn't exempt you from not doing your own research. All this time here and yet someone like "me" who joined in '22 has to give you the answers to your own questions in the thread.

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
If there was a pinkish hue to the lume, someone would have reported it by now.

Resorting to calling me a newbie because you were here in 09? That doesn't exempt you from not doing your own research. All this time here and yet someone like "me" who joined in '22 has to give you the answers to your own questions in the thread.

Lol I’ll called you a newbie smart ass because you literally crapping on people that have questions and are most likely new here. And Yeah Since 2009, looking at scores are we, yours is large for 12months, most likely from crapping on Threads. Link some references to your work, some reviews, mods or any useful contribution and I’ll have a read. How would you respond if your question on pg1 “ mind sharing the price”
was answered by “do your own research! “ “come on man”

My question is ‘how’s the lume match’ you haven’t answered anything with useless talk back. I’ll do us all favour and not reply and I’ll wait for an educated opinion not a useless reference… or better yet if you own the watch in question give us some genuine insight. Maybe I should have just said “ is the lume material still missmatched like this?” On certain angles
Last version

I’ll add some useful info once I receive mine

Last edited:

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Lol I’ll called you a newbie smart ass because you literally crapping on people that have questions and are most likely new here. And Yeah Since 2009, looking at scores are we, yours is large for 12months, most likely from crapping on Threads. Link some references to your work, some reviews, mods or any useful contribution and I’ll have a read. How would you respond if your question on pg1 “ mind sharing the price”

My question is ‘how’s the lume match’ you haven’t answered anything with useless talk back. I’ll do us all favour and not reply and I’ll wait for an educated opinion not a useless reference… or better yet if you own the watch in question give us some genuine insight. Maybe I should have just said “ is the lume material still missmatched like this?”
Last version

Bold of you to assume I don't have one. I've owned mine for 3 months now. Here is mine with a Xing v4 bezel.

And I'll go back in this thread and copy in every single image posted of the v2 here for you to determine because you can't be assed to do it yourself.

Reaps

-
25/9/22

My question is ‘how’s the lume match’ you haven’t answered anything with useless talk back. I’ll do us all favour and not reply and I’ll wait for an educated opinion not a useless reference… or better yet if you own the watch in question give us some genuine insight. Maybe I should have just said “ is the lume material still missmatched like this?” On certain angles
Last version

Want to see my contributions to the forum? Sure. Here you go.

Post in thread 'Has anyone seen a rep Pilot's MERCEDES-AMG PETRONAS FORMULA ONE™ TEAM edition?' https://forum.replica-watch.info/th...mula-one™-team-edition.10937104/post-11492930

I've lost count of the other posts as well ive contributed.

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09

Bold of you to assume I don't have one. I've owned mine for 3 months now. Here is mine with a Xing v4 bezel.

And I'll go back in this thread and copy in every single image posted of the v2 here for you to determine because you can't be assed to do it yourself.
3 months doesn’t help me, I’m referring to the latest version and if there has been any upgrade other than the bezel. Ie lume. thanks for making this thread 1 page longer I’ve already seen your 3 month old photos. Still looks mismatched. Mines about 4 months old and looks the same. Cheers

Last edited:

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Want to see my contributions to the forum? Sure. Here you go.

Post in thread 'Has anyone seen a rep Pilot's MERCEDES-AMG PETRONAS FORMULA ONE™ TEAM edition?' https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/has-anyone-seen-a-rep-pilots-mercedes-amg-petronas-formula-one™-team-edition.10937104/post-11492930

I've lost count of the other posts as well ive contributed.

Post in thread 'BIG BANG UNICO SKY BLUE/SORAI' https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/big-bang-unico-sky-blue-sorai.10946882/post-11466875

Post in thread 'Tudor FXD' https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/tudor-fxd.10355108/post-11536459

japer

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/5/12
EU
Guys, do you realize there are hundreds of others reading this thread?

Post in thread 'BIG BANG UNICO SKY BLUE/SORAI' https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/big-bang-unico-sky-blue-sorai.10946882/post-11466875

Post in thread 'Tudor FXD' https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/tudor-fxd.10355108/post-11536459

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09

Stick to that kind of content instead crappy on people in threads . Thank you
Ps -could of just PM’d those or tagged me
Stick to topic of this thread please👍🏻. Cheers

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Guys, do you realize there are hundreds of others reading this thread?
Yeah, I'll admit I'm partially at fault here. I did lose it a little when he accused me of being a non contribuiting newbie. But I ignored him so it doesn't matter. It takes two to tango. Mods feel free to remove my posts.