• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean GMT-II Pepsi updated bezel insert V2/V2s review and comparison

Booonin

2/9/18
guys is there a consensus yet? AR+F or clean v2? the latest i know i think ar+f better dialbut clean better movement?

JOSswag

Known Member
Certified
17/7/23

Just wondering, does the gen crystal sit correctly on this watch? Im using 2.3mm gen gasket. Maybe some expert can help me to take a look at these. Thank you

Reactions: AG91

MerovingioRS

Known Member
9/8/18
At the moment which versione is available?! V2 o V2S? I ask to CTime and he said me that v2s version is out of stock! 😔

Milburn1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
1/11/22
UK

V2 is good insert. Platinum filling on numbers is very good. Eventho’ tad flaking around triangle, but really unnoticeable in person.
It looks brilliant in these lighting conditions, this is what I wanted to see in normal every day lighting 👍🏻 the bezel is a bit concerning though regarding the flaking. Hopefully it holds up and doesn’t get worse over time.

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Received my V2S yesterday. This watch is on fire!! too many pics updloaded now by other members, so I won't post more. Only quip is that the crystal is a little bit too high.

Will solve it by getting a gen gasket and crystal at some point. After four iterations, I am happy with this one! :)

Reactions: germanynrw

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Received my V2S yesterday. This watch is on fire!! too many pics updloaded now by other members, so I won't post more. Only quip is that the crystal is a little bit too high.

Will solve it by getting a gen gasket and crystal at some point. After four iterations, I am happy with this one! :)
95% v2 posted here so v2s would be highly appreciated.

Reactions: Fervid

BlossomboofyBoofystewie2

25/8/18
Australia

Can you tell me which TD you used? THANKS! ED

mariot

22/2/19
At the moment which versione is available?! V2 o V2S? I ask to CTime and he said me that v2s version is out of stock! 😔
They made a limited number of V2s and now if someone buys a new watch it will come with v2 bezel?

In the meantime the new bezel on the clean daytona v3 116520 is very bad.
in v1 & v2 it was almost perfect.

I don't understand why they are taking steps backwards when they can make good watches

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
my friends gen insert compared to v2s posted by another member. in my opinion, the v2s insert is based on this revision of this gen model as it doesnt turn pastel red.

Hu4c3b.jpeg

Hu4gyp.jpeg

v2s numbers are muted, thin, dull, blue is not correct and red not so pronounced.

i would stick to the v2 considering the above points and the flaking of the v2s. it's far from good.

Last edited:
Reactions: dk2852 and diamonds

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17

Just wondering, does the gen crystal sit correctly on this watch? Im using 2.3mm gen gasket. Maybe some expert can help me to take a look at these. Thank you
You have to use 2.70 gasket with gen crystal. 2.30 gasket it will make the glass too low, and consequently the date will be too small. the closer you bring the glass the smaller the date, the further you move it the bigger the date.

JOSswag

Known Member
Certified
17/7/23
You have to use 2.70 gasket with gen crystal. 2.30 gasket it will make the glass too low, and consequently the date will be too small. the closer you bring the glass the smaller the date, the further you move it the bigger the date.
Bet! Thank you bro. Appreciate it