• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean GMT-II Pepsi updated bezel insert V2/V2s review and comparison

CTime

Renowned Member
Trusted Dealer
29/9/22
Guangzhou, China
Hi members!

After months of hard working, Clean has finally brought us this updated/color-corrected Pepsi bezel with red tone under UV light.

The most obvious update must be the red part of the insert, we used to consider Clean’s V1 insert a bit too red than gen, it’s because Clean only improved the polishing and fillers from old Noob factory back then. Now the V2 has improved the color, it’s slightly pinky, and will turn red under UV light. The triangle on the 12’o get rounder corners, and the future dial markers will be more polished.

About V2s, it was a test version, the color under normal light is not as close to gen as the V2, but the glow effect is much stronger than V2. This version could be a bit more expensive than normal V2, I don’t think it’s necessary to pay more just for the UV light though.

And we have Pepsi comparisons of different bezel version:

The Pepsi V1 bezel are all sold out now, the new batch will arrive in a week and all the after will be updated.

See you soon,

Ctime

Jxwatch1

Supporter
Certified
3/10/18
Wow thank you for this ctime, and glad to see clean hear our feedback. Now no need go replace the bezel if you want to be near mk2

Last edited:
Reactions: AG91 and Winni

Reaps

-
25/9/22
I wonder if Clean will sell that insert by itself. I doubt it. But it's better than Xing's by a mile. First of all, no speed bump at the 6. Additionally, there's no problem with the 1 and 8 in 18 having different "shades". And the platinum finishing of the bezel numbers is significantly better. It's cleaner, smoother, and less "jagged" and "sputtery" compared to Xing.

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Of course, right when I buy a V1.
I know, I'm dying on the inside, I wanted to wait a few months but I got trigger happy and pulled on the v1. And I was planning to get the Batman. But now I guess god is telling me to get another Pepsi on PCL Oyster. Fuck it, Christmas is soon anyways.

Fisherman1980

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
18/9/21
I wonder if Clean will sell that insert by itself. I doubt it. But it's better than Xing's by a mile. First of all, no speed bump at the 6. Additionally, there's no problem with the 1 and 8 in 18 having different "shades". And the platinum finishing of the bezel numbers is significantly better. It's cleaner, smoother, and less "jagged" and "sputtery" compared to Xing.
agree. i'm def ordering this now. Saves me the headache of the bezel insert change now

tanith

Renowned Member
Certified
17/8/18
The triangle on the 12’o get rounder corners, and the future dial markers will be more polished.
is this referring to V2? or a later version after V2?
thanks

edit: good ol’ STEEL INOX, i wonder if clean notices when taking their promotional pics? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: dk2852

Micolash

Supporter
Certified
11/3/23
EU
Hi members!

After months of hard working, Clean has finally brought us this updated/color-corrected Pepsi bezel with red tone under UV light.

The most obvious update must be the red part of the insert, we used to consider Clean’s V1 insert a bit too red than gen, it’s because Clean only improved the polishing and fillers from old Noob factory back then. Now the V2 has improved the color, it’s slightly pinky, and will turn red under UV light. The triangle on the 12’o get rounder corners, and the future dial markers will be more polished.

About V2s, it was a test version, the color under normal light is not as close to gen as the V2, but the glow effect is much stronger than V2. This version could be a bit more expensive than normal V2, I don’t think it’s necessary to pay more just for the UV light though.

And we have Pepsi comparisons of different bezel version:

The Pepsi V1 bezel are all sold out now, the new batch will arrive in a week and all the after will be updated.

See you soon,

Ctime

Finally :love:

Dutlin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
23/7/23
United States
I just asked Ctime and he said they would have spare bezels to sell as upgrades. Just placed an order for one.

• Wow
Reactions: mcboom