• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IP Factory Will Release Offshore Survivor

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
IPF ultra-low price gives back to the impeccable Audemars Piguet war survivor [color]
Audemars Piguet AP Royal Oak Offshore Survivor Limited Edition, limited to 1,000 pieces worldwide, was sold out as soon as it was launched. Wear it, it's authentic! Self-winding chronograph movement, black titanium alloy "impregnable" case with anti-magnetic protection device, tapered buttons, hollow button protection bolts, crown and links connecting the strap are all made of black titanium alloy. 42mm diameter, hollow ceramic bezel, black matte dial with Audemars Piguet’s exclusive “Méga Tapisserie” super large plaid decoration. People in the world call them "war survivors" or "hairy crabs"
Size: 42mmX16.8mm
Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, calendar, chronograph
Dial: black dial
Case: 316L stainless steel case, electroplated PVD
Ytterbium: sapphire mirror
Strap: black rubber strap
Buckle: pin buckle
Bottom cover: dense bottom cover
Bezel: 316L stainless steel bezel
Waterproof: 30 meters

Not ceramic either, 316L PVD coated

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I think it's pictures of gen

Yes those are pics of the gen, I was being facetious, but forgot the accompanying emoticon. :LOL:
The Noob factory was the first to release the Survivor ROO rep and they did a commendable job. I do expect this to be done well, but of course with the usual flaws.

• Haha
Reactions: Reaps

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
Here is the promo in case you want to order from TD!

Frank_NRW

24/2/22
France / Germany
Not my style but impressive gen and rep.
Seems odd to have such an exotic gen repped while the ploprof isn't.
And so many reps could be easily improved with a small effort an investment (date wheels, dials, engraving, straps, etc).
Nevertheless a very bold undertaking, I'm curious to see the first rep review!

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
Not my style but impressive gen and rep.
Seems odd to have such an exotic gen repped while the ploprof isn't.
And so many reps could be easily improved with a small effort an investment (date wheels, dials, engraving, straps, etc).
Nevertheless a very bold undertaking, I'm curious to see the first rep review!
It's the taste of the Chinese market. But most likely this is probably old JF style and IPF is cobbling the suppliers of old JF together and they can produce it.

I just don't get the point of such watches 😳
Shockingly I don't hate it. If they removed the pusher guards it'd look ok. I think this is a example of the watch that was made for it's time, large watch... AP never made such a bold watch again

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
Also look at the price 🤣 that's close to local industry price, I guess TDs know this ain't going to sell at a 700 price point lol

Horace_Derwent

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/1/13
Cyberspace
Cool work form IP Factory, really Gen Spoec features like the Titanium DLC impregnated case ....there was another , more expensive version released in 2019 , factory unknown

The only difference is that this IP Factory new version is cheper, is 0.3 mm more thick, and the A7750 is not decorated as the genuine AP 3126 Caliber.

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
Cool work form IP Factory, really Gen Spoec features like the Titanium DLC impregnated case ....there was another , more expensive version released in 2019 , factory unknown

The only difference is that this IP Factory new version is cheper, is 0.3 mm more thick, and the A7750 is not decorated as the genuine AP 3126 Caliber.
I would really take the Titanium thing with the grain of salt. From my non TD and reading the release notes, it says it's 316L PVD plated.... the pushers and crownguards are ceramic... need it in hand and confirmed by someone first

Horace_Derwent

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/1/13
Cyberspace
I would really take the Titanium thing with the grain of salt. From my non TD and reading the release notes, it says it's 316L PVD plated.... the pushers and crownguards are ceramic... need it in hand and confirmed by someone first

I agree, let's see in the flesh if it's real Ti or not...PT states it is 'DLC plated solitd Ti case'

ChazingTime instead says it is 'High Grade DLC Coated on Solid Stainless Steel 316L (Ceramic Pushers) '

Trusty too write ' DLC coated SS 316L with ceramic pushers '

TheOneWatches says it is a ' Titanium Case with Ceramic Pushers'

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: A bit of confusion, it seems....

Reactions: Reaps

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
Fuck it. I'll get it. I'll guinea pig and come back to report.

My question is, can you remove those crab leg crown guard pushers? Lol

Reactions: Autobús

Horace_Derwent

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/1/13
Cyberspace
Fuck it. I'll get it. I'll guinea pig and come back to report.

My question is, can you remove those crab leg crown guard pushers? Lol

Congrats to buy it, in my opinion the Red Strap one is killer !

Anyway, i'm a mamber of Repgeek also, and nembo (one of the Moderators) just put pone for sale.....and it is:

DLC Coated Stainless Steel.

So no Titanium, you were right (y)