• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean GMT-II Pepsi updated bezel insert V2/V2s review and comparison

TerryRobot

Patron
Certified
13/9/15
the photos were too big, now it goes
You say its Clean but where did you buy it from? most Cleans have a serial number with certain digits (actually quite annoying if Im honest) Looks ok to me though as a watch colours look good enough. How old is it as it might be an older model or from a different factory and advertised as a Clean, as they command more money, open the back up and check what type of movement it has and post back, if its got a DD3285 it should be a Clean as I think they have and exclusive on them from what ive read but it doenst mean much

Reaps

-
25/9/22
You say its Clean but where did you buy it from? most Cleans have a serial number with certain digits (actually quite annoying if Im honest) Looks ok to me though as a watch colours look good enough. How old is it as it might be an older model or from a different factory and advertised as a Clean, as they command more money, open the back up and check what type of movement it has and post back, if its got a DD3285 it should be a Clean as I think they have and exclusive on them from what ive read but it doenst mean much
That's a C+ serial number, begins with 897C

So a good Clean alternative but no DD3285

Verification needed of course, but I'm willing to say it's 80% the chance

Reactions: TerryRobot

Fuzzy_4

Horology Curious
5/6/24
I have to correct myself, I actually ordered a C+ watch and were delivered. However, I thought it was identical to the Clean watch. I thank you for the new information, you helped me well and I know that I didn't get a fake. Is the price of $ 570 incl. Service card and box OK or did I pay too much?

MrButterfield

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
8/12/14
It’s the newest gen indeed. Makes a huge difference, and for me personally, a must.
Can you share how people are tracking down gen crystals for this mod? When I look for gen parts for modern Rolex models they seem to be extremely difficult to track down.