• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cheating at QC pictures?

Tinopuppy

Horology Curious
19/4/13
one solution is to ask TD to take QC pics with us specifying the watch time. eg pics at 3 pm and 7.30pm or other timings as per our requests. Hope that will help !

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
my experience is very scary , i mean ok ... i get it , it is ****** up if u lie in the qc pics, but
i remember myself using MIRC on early internet years , it was something like msn for chatting with random people,
the thing is that i met a girl , she sent me some qc pics of herself , she looked fuckable, i wont lie . we agreed to met in down town
WHEn SHE ARRIVED SHE HAS MUSTACHE! **** ! she was white as **** and with a mustache and she had somehow something very similar to a rat face , i mean i was traumatized with online dating after that , but i wont lie to you guys .... i banged her AND MADE HER SCREAM LIKE A MARIACHI WITH that ******* mustache of hers

:rofl:I would hope that her "moustache" was well groomed...:cheer:

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
one solution is to ask TD to take QC pics with us specifying the watch time. eg pics at 3 pm and 7.30pm or other timings as per our requests. Hope that will help !

...and a sign! Make them write a funny sign!!!

album_picm.php

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
Did you get her to make you a fruit smoothie after to at least pay for your services?

Sent from my iPhone because I'm such a addict I have to keep on here even when I'm not home.
hehehehe well before having sex with her i thought she was ugly as **** , so u can imagine after having sex!!! i wanted her to get the **** of this world!!!!!!!! :hehehe: so no time for fruit smoothie

Pec... how did you feel, seeing moustaches around your c.o.c.k?
:rofl:
it was like if Cousin Itt! from the addams family was sucking on my cock :(
:rofl:I would hope that her "moustache" was well groomed...:cheer:
well it was long and blonde , cause she had this white-green skin color
i wont like , it made me tickles :cheese:

carlton

2/10/11
Wow...... this thread change topic so fast from discussion of TD's QC to gay sex...........:hehehe:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
:picard: This thread is, well, um, I have no words for what this thread is becoming, carry on.

Rush2112

Renowned Member
27/4/13
thanks sub4me, well any member has the right to express an opinion. After going thru 20 over pages, i beginning to see the whole picture which i felt disgusted..

ok this will never end, than right down to the janitor...? :beatahorse: Than like the TD would ship a watch free to customer..? :hehehe: yes in legal organization yes, possibly but not in this industry.

the owner of the business!

sux! :facepalm:

emm Luth sifu, allow me to chim in here..most dealers dont move, their runners do all the foot work. "Factory" hardly refuse any rejection, but it's the taker/runner and their bosses. Let me say this very simple, presuming i'm "factory". I have my trusty runner to meet your runner. I will pass you a plastic bag of watches your boss ordered from my boss by the road side, or at the stairway. Now its your choice if you wanna to check them out or not, i wouldn't tell you what to do. In most cases, they don't chk the watches on the spot. They would only QC them when they are back in their air-conditioned offices. Well, we all can understand why Lol...its blady hot in gz, and crowded. I would have done the same if i were him. And don't forget the runner not only meet one "factory" runner a day. I have to say it's a very tiring work, and i truly pity them. They meet the same "factory" runner 10 times or more a day. Now don't forget, there are not just the "factories" you all know....eg N H KW BP facotry etc. But ultimately dealers tried not to reject too often, not a good idea to offend the "factores" bosses/makers. Now comes the worst part, stock availability! Damn it's gonna be one long story to tell, and my darlings are waiting for me!!!

ok let me say this, any member were to like some particular model shoot your favourite dealer an email to confirm if the factory has stocks, they will than check it out for you. Than you make the online payment. Most dealers don't stock the good reps, like those ones priced the highest, cost of inventory very high. Plus factory don't produce so many at one go, maybe at 300-500 depending on which model. And don't forget the allocation to all dealers, not just TDs here. There are lotsa of chinese dealers in china too. This is why sometimes your TD return and tell you no stock, gotto wait up. The good reps are NOT produced in big numbers, probably the cost of parts. Look at N factory 243,127..this is just example of 2 models, that has been out of stock for months.

hahahaha this is factory stickers, you find them from the lowest priced rep also..

not the dealers..see above explanations.

:facepalm: sorry to hear this!

yes...Raji

hahaha you think so, good deal for you indeed for retail! :facepalm: nice pic by the way..:cheers:

i was MIRC too hahhaa those good old days, i'm laughing now as i type! :hehehe:

Thanks for the reply. Clears up quite a bit. So are stock check requests sent through email, phone calls or are the runners passing notes?

s3g0y

Renowned Member
15/12/10
Wow...... this thread change topic so fast from discussion of TD's QC to gay sex...........:hehehe:
Yeah... and this is how the gossips arise.... like "I've read somewhere that one TD had a moustache and after sucking one member's cock his public hair dropped on the dial, and then one photographer covered it with the minute hand when takin qc pics... or something like that..."

:popcorn:

carlton

2/10/11
Yeah... and this is how the gossips arise.... like "I've read somewhere that one TD had a moustache and after sucking one member's cock his public hair dropped on the dial, and then one photographer covered it with the minute hand when takin qc pics... or something like that..."

:popcorn:
And your point is the TD is a gay?:facepalm:

galveston

Known Member
31/3/11
Are you for real

Sent from my iPhone 5 Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

I asked the question because it seems some of the old pros here say QC pictures add value whilst others say QC are of no value and should be done away.

After reading the posts in this thread, I am of the humble opinion QC pictures are worthwhile asking for when buying a rep watch from a dealer.

TimeWillTell

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09
I asked the question because it seems some of the old pros here say QC pictures add value whilst others say QC are of no value and should be done away.

After reading the posts in this thread, I am of the humble opinion QC pictures are worthwhile asking for when buying a rep watch from a dealer.
Hi galveston, i will take it you missed the sticky on your way into this thread. I am pretty sure some members here don't bother with QC photos from their dealers, i'm one of them. Cos we know what we buying, and have absolute trust in them. All i m saying, it's really individual preference now, some wanted pics some don't bother. Seriously, what if i'm just saying...like one member said about the girl with the moustache hahahaa, if the QC pic you see is everything as you expected to see and when you got the package VOILA hands came off, dial has imperfection.. so whats it gonna be?