• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cheating at QC pictures?

zorro-l

Renowned Member
9/2/12
No. Nothing is hidden on this pictue.
But are you saying you believe that the photo guy didn't notice this crap @12?
Really?
What was he hoping for sending you this picture? THAT YOU ARE A SUCKER!

And this is my point. That they treat us as if we are all naive suckers.

EOT from me (and my cousin).

not at all i was in a rush to get my 15400 ryan explained to me the marker was crocked .. so i asked him to send me the qc pics anyway .. .. i should have taken his advice .. when he said it was not worth taken as i could have fixed it my self ... but i opted not to and still waiting for his new stock to arrive ... this just proves to me ryan .. totally honest dealer ..!!

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
I don't think I would pay 3-4-5 bills for a rep without getting QC pics first. Mine as well take up RC helicopters w/ Col if I want to burn through what little expendable cash I have.

I'm sure all the noobs and the smaller brained buyers drive the dealers absolutely CRAZY, but that's not my problem. I've literally become a better watchsmith than 90% of the ones with brick and mortar locations in my city, simply due to knowledge and repair that go hand in hand with this hobby.

To the OP... the thing that I find ironic is that it looks like dirt or debris on the dial, not chipped paint. 10 minutes and 10 cents of Rodico may have prevented this thread. I hope both the TD and OP marinate on that for a second.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Who wears or buys a brown watch anyway, I mean really WTF??

MauiDave

Renowned Member
27/6/13

I do this same watch and I wear it with my brown suit.
gepugegu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone because I'm such a addict I have to keep on here even when I'm not home.

TimeWillTell

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09
not the masses, including me and all the watch folks i met before. Never seen a brown dial watch before..

thats one very handsome Hamilton chrono oldecrow mate! :cheers: