• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF silently released new 16610LN's and 16610LV's

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
As long as the tube gasket was installed, the fact that the tube sits a little higher in the case shouldn't affect WR.

3WdCLi.jpg

Last edited:

lukko

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
20/11/12
Italy
Yeah, it's the smaller diameter with the larger 'gap' to the top radius that is exacerbating it, I think. It's not the end of the world and an easy change.
The ARF pearl is only slightly low, the greater issue is that it's smaller in diameter than the gen.

HyS6nD.jpeg

It's not terribly difficult to swap a better pearl in. There is some discussion about that on this page.

Mate, have anyone noticed that also the font of 1000ft = 300m it’s different in LV version between reahut engraved version and without? That’s crazy! :)

Takumar

Still New
7/9/23
So the best bet is clearly, to take the LV Rehaut version and still hope for the best?

Lampa

Known Member
9/5/20
Nordic
Anyone know where i can get a new lume dot/pearl for the bezel with good quality and are like gen? :D

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Just thought I'd prepare, My watch will be delivered next week! :D (y)
Unfortunately those aren't showing a side profile but the ad states they are for 6 digit 116610.

You can look on Ali Express or the other usual places for inserts with pearls you can scavenge. Tiger Concepts, Startime, Watch Materiel, Esslinger.com, Cousins, etc.

I have swapped a lot of 1661x BP pearls into other inserts if you can find one M2M, even a damaged insert with a good pearl.

Last edited:

Lampa

Known Member
9/5/20
Nordic
Unfortunately those aren't showing a side profile but the ad states they are for 6 digit 116610.

You can look on Ali Express or the other usual places for inserts with pearls you can scavenge. Tiger Concepts, Startime, Watch Materiel, Esslinger.com, Cousins, etc.

I have swapped a lot of 1661x BP pearls into other inserts if you can find one M2M, even a damaged insert with a good pearl.

You said something very clever that I don't understand why I didn't think of it myself!!
"even a damaged insert with a good pearl"
a damaged LN bezel is not that expensive.
Thank you so much mr @KJ2020 😎🤝

Reactions: haze3715 and KJ2020

vanndammdedammdamm

I'm Unknown!!
24/9/23
Hi I am a total newbie to the 1:1 Superclones (I’ve had fakes but bad ones) and I was about to buy the ASV seadweller, but is this better than the ASV?

mcboom

time & patience - the two most powerful warriors
Supporter
Certified
12/1/23
Thailand
Hi I am a total newbie to the 1:1 Superclones (I’ve had fakes but bad ones) and I was about to buy the ASV seadweller, but is this better than the ASV?
They are two totally different watches it's like asking if you should buy a SUV or a coupe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Tommygunzzzz

Sundek

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/3/18
Italy
Bro try replacing just the click first and see if it's OK. Much cheaper and maybe all it needs. WSO bezels can be mediocre depending on batch. The shape and width of the bezel teeth, slope of the outer edge, etc. can vary.

The click is actually bendable to a degree so yours may be able to be bent so that the long tip comes into a more pressured contact with the inner bezel teeth. This part is generally pretty stout so a pin vise and very sturdy tweezers are perfect for tweaking it. They can also snap if overstressed so be aware. Order two if you want to try a new one.

It's also possible the click tip isn't aligned with the bezel inner teeth. It's pretty easy for it to get pushed up too high or too low relative to the inner teeth which can sometimes result in binding or just no clicking if the bend is too slight.

16610 bezel click
I confirm that I have replaced only the spring and the rotation of the ring is now perfect

mcboom

Supporter
Certified
12/1/23
Thailand
Hey guys I’ve gone through and couldn’t find a straight answer besides that they are replacing the crystal. How is the x-tal on these.
Consensus is xtals are period correct with no AR on the non-engraved rehaut version and AR on the engraved rehaut one

Reactions: KJ2020

mcboom

Supporter
Certified
12/1/23
Thailand