• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another terrible bad review of Hont Watch.

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
So why hasn't Reddit helped the throngs of people who were scammed the same way as you?

You literally frightened a Chinese dealer into sending you all that money because you posted on some form.
.... when in reality I’m exposing a mainstream fraud by one of your TDs and possibly you guys too.
Ohh.. this should be fun..

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

treacherousmainspring

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/6/24
Oh please OP, I don't know you but it is so painful to watch you embarrassing yourself more and more. You have absolutely no clue how this all works and you manage to prove that with every new post of yours.

Embarrassed Stephen Curry GIF by First We Feast

Edit: Good entertainment though, gotta give you that 🤣
You think I give a flying F about what you think man? As long as the money is not in my bank account I will keep making this worse.

• Haha
Reactions: ck7747

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I was here before the classic Reddit folklore of how dealers are paying RWI to be dealers when somethings not going their way starts once again. 🤣

And once again let me say it once and then invite one of our great admins @daytona4me to say it again to make it a two time thing- we don’t (READ: DO NOT, you donut) get kickbacks from dealers to be dealers on here.

Last edited:

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
23/2/23
Canada
Scam is the word used when you pay for something and don’t get it.
You are receiving a refund thanks to @daytona4me talking with Hont and they were not going to scam you anyway. So you didn't get scammed. You really love to use that bad four letter word about Hont.

Hey you picked the dealer to purchase the watch and went all Karen because something wasn't taking care of yesterday to your liking. The fact that you went to three different forums to cry about this only proves what mclarendude and other members have said about you.

Wow six different people on Reddit telling you they are waiting for a refund (guess you did go viral there) from Hont. You really don't know when to fucking quit while you are behind do you... You could have walked away back to your Reddit posse and bad mouthed the RWI staff (who helped you and shouldn't have you POS) and the members here but nahhhhhh. You want to triple down on your rant about fraud from Hont and now putting RWI into the mix.

Just keep going because you will not be here for very much longer...

• Love
Reactions: Dave2302

treacherousmainspring

Banned
2/6/24
So why hasn't Reddit helped the throngs of people who were scammed the same way as you?

You literally frightened a Chinese dealer into sending you all that money because you posted on some form.

Ohh.. this should be fun..

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live
One of them has told me he doesn’t want to risk angering him and not getting anything at all.

A chinese dealer who’s taking 1000s of dollars from people around the world and either not sending anything or sending broken watches.

All under the “protection/vouch” of this platform and a few other forums. So yes it could be mainstream. Would you like me to tell these people to go public and like that we see just how bad the situation actually is?

So go ahead, instead of making fun of me, tell me because as far as I know the show stops once enough people see everyday that people are getting scammed.

• Haha
Reactions: ck7747 and Dave2302

treacherousmainspring

Banned
2/6/24
You are receiving a refund thanks to @daytona4me talking with Hont and they were not going to scam you anyway. So you didn't get scammed. You really love to use that bad four letter word about Hont.

Hey you picked the dealer to purchase the watch and went all Karen because something wasn't taking care of yesterday to your liking. The fact that you went to three different forums to cry about this only proves what mclarendude and other members have said about you.

Wow six different people on Reddit telling you they are waiting for a refund (guess you did go viral there) from Hont. You really don't know when to fucking quit while you are behind do you... You could have walked away back to your Reddit posse and bad mouthed the RWI staff (who helped you and shouldn't have you POS) and the members here but nahhhhhh. You want to triple down on your rant about fraud from Hont and now putting RWI into the mix.

Just keep going because you will not be here for very much longer...
Spare me your BS. Daytona has done something because a situation like this one is horribly bad for business. Even more so when it’s a business built on trust.

And he has tried to guilt trip me into apologizing to Hont to which I tell him to F off after he lied to me about Hont making the refund yesterday when in reality he made it today a few hours after my posts.

And let me break it to you. I don’t give a F about staying here for long. I’m here to expose the BS and the harrassment. So go ahead and ban me if y’all want. I already have the screenshots, don’t make me post them.

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
I'd just like to say a big thank you to the staff involved in this deluded idiots fantasy. You guys have far more patience than I do (y)

Where the hell are all these feckin' retards coming from ?
Not just here on RWI but in all walks of life I am seeing this as an ever increasing spiral of morons appearing on a daily basis 🙃

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Spare me your BS. Daytona has done something because a situation like this one is horribly bad for business. Even more so when it’s a business built on trust.

And he has tried to guilt trip me into apologizing to Hont to which I tell him to F off after he lied to me about Hont making the refund yesterday when in reality he made it today a few hours after my posts.

And let me break it to you. I don’t give a F about staying here for long. I’m here to expose the BS and the harrassment. So go ahead and ban me if y’all want. I already have the screenshots, don’t make me post them.

Maybe you are just touched a little bit in the head. I told you what I did. I talked to Hont , he said it will get handled (even without me asking).
He told me he refunded as he said he would.
That's it. 🤷‍♀️

I would love to see the parts where I'm trying to guilt you into anything.

I'm waiting for the entire staff here to say "this is what you get for helping someone who wasn't eligible to be helped".

Damn dude, you are really messed up. Hont isn't good for business or bad for business. He's here like the rest of our dealers, for your benefit. We don't charge anyone to be here.

Please don't read the official "On The Take" thread.

Thread 'Official "On the Take" Thread' https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/official-on-the-take-thread.8375959/

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Jesus.....

"Blablablabla....scam ......blablablabla.....me me me......blablabla.....have have have. ... Blablablabla....harrassed.....blablablabla ....me me me.....me me me....memememmememmememmememene
Sad Oliver Welke GIF by ZDF heute-show

Thank goodness someone made it stop.

@daytona4me this is what you get for helping someone who wasn't eligible to be helped.

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
Maybe you are just touched a little bit in the head. I told you what I did. I talked to Hont , he said it will get handled (even without me asking).
He told me he refunded as he said he would.
That's it. 🤷‍♀️

I would love to see the parts where I'm trying to guilt you into anything.

I'm waiting for the entire staff here to say "this is what you get for helping someone who wasn't eligible to be helped".

Damn dude, you are really messed up. Hont isn't good for business or bad for business. He's here like the rest of our dealers, for your benefit. We don't charge anyone to be here.

Please don't read the official "On The Take" thread.

Thread 'Official "On the Take" Thread' https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/official-on-the-take-thread.8375959/

Some people mistake kindness for weakness. Karma always finds them eventually.

Stay true to yourself