• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another terrible bad review of Hont Watch.

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
49°50′34.8″N 9°54′07.4″E
Scam is the word used when you pay for something and don’t get it.

If you didn’t have shit TDs allowed to be TD so that they can scam people with your RWI stamp, then this wouldn’t happen.

The fact that Hont contacted me after I posted this in 3 different forums and kept going at it proves I am right because I went for what you care, your audience. If your customers lose trust in your TDs by posts like mine you have 0 business and definitely no RWI so don’t come to me with this entitled BS about me barging in when I have come in and spent over 1300$ in a couple of days on one TD.

I already have 6 different people on reddit telling me they have been waiting on a refund from hont for 1-4 months. What the hell do you think is going to happen when I tell them to go public about the abuse like I have?

So please spare me your BS about me coming here to falsely accuse when in reality I’m exposing a mainstream fraud by one of your TDs and possibly you guys too.
Food Salad GIF by vegpan

Damn it! I couldn't even fast enough to bring up a Lettuce...

GingerBubba

I make Billy Butcher blush.
24/10/17
Oh that guy, he's hilarious. Good read that Reddit thread! To be fair, to begin with, OP comes off as less of a douche in the Reddit thread than here. But then the facade starts to slip and we get to see the dickhead we know and love. Such as when, apropos of nothing, he randomly tells the Reddit thread about his five 5 Gens. Why is it always the ones with the tiny penises that insist on telling you how well hung they are?

RepPossessed

100 watches in the uk 🤌🏼
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
And let me break it to you. I don’t give a F about staying here for long. I’m here to expose the BS and the harrassment. So go ahead and ban me if y’all want. I already have the screenshots, don’t make me post them.

Correction: I’m here because my nickers are in a twist and want to use RWI to get a refund

Work Pain GIF by Offline Granny!