• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another terrible bad review of Hont Watch.

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
23/2/23
Canada
Correction: I’m here because my nickers are in a twist and want to use RWI to get a refund

Work Pain GIF by Offline Granny!
Is it legal to still be using a Commodore PET and you look like Bill Gates mom lol...

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
The entire rep subreddit is a shithole of a cholera clinic. All rediots share a single brain cell.
If that subreddit was wiped tommorow there would be nothing lost to the rep game.

They don't provide any valuable contribution to the rep game. And they would come flooding into the forums.

So much bullshit and conspiracies and whatever.

xray7

Amateur Rhetoric Wrangler
Patron
Certified
1/4/18
British Isles

It’s okay, OP is the kind of guy who argues with the cop who is writing him the ticket for failing to stop at a stop sign that there is no difference between coming to a complete stop and slowing right down. Pure semantics, hideously minor details you see. Dates mean nothing right?

If only, as in this situation with OP now banned, the cop would sometimes whip out the maglite and give someone, anyone, seeking to press this argument a bit of a tap about the head, and when the person says/screams/begs “stop”, the cop could point out the defect in their semantic rationale “there’s no difference between stopping and slowing down remember” and keep on with the percussive counselling. Hideously minor detail, you see.

Last edited:

xray7

Patron
Certified
1/4/18
British Isles
And a photo of the PO sitting inside a Porsche 992 Turbo, some income tax statements are a plus.
If we keep talking about Old Son, he’s going to show up like Beetlejuice, mark my words.

The Banker Wanker alter ego would love to work through his issues with him in the live, digital sense.

Reactions: Dave2302

xray7

Patron
Certified
1/4/18
British Isles
I'd just like to say a big thank you to the staff involved in this deluded idiots fantasy. You guys have far more patience than I do (y)

Where the hell are all these feckin' retards coming from ?
Not just here on RWI but in all walks of life I am seeing this as an ever increasing spiral of morons appearing on a daily basis 🙃
There is a level of “new normal” to this.

These days, we are seeing a generation of people who never had to go to a questionable Western Union agent - you know, the ones who didn’t have a live computer link and had to call up with their big decoder card - to send money to someone overseas they met on a forum or BBS and cross their fingers that in a month or two an untracked box containing a watch may actually show up at their door. Hell, I once had to post a physical mail order around the world as that was the only way I could pay for what I wanted other than sending a wad of currency in the mail. You can feel I’m not long for the old folks home, surely, in my 30s.

15 years ago I knew people my age who categorically refused to buy anything from outside their own country online. Too dangerous, scam risk, etc.

Nowadays… e-commerce wise, everything is tracked, everything is easy. It’s a bogglingly different experience to me using the same platform that I can buy my tracked postage on eBay now, with Apple Pay, and never set foot in a post office to deal with the whole thing, when 15 years ago, after I’d been to the post office, I had to go home and manually upload to eBay a valid tracking number… which it turned out they couldn’t or wouldn’t ever check for themselves.

However, in making the rep journey look as close to any other e-commerce journey, to keep that mass market appeal, those who never had any of those other experiences, who know ecomm as safe and normal, even overseas transactions, it is easy for them to forget that what they are buying here is not above board.

That’s the issue, they do not grasp what they are buying in reps and how it and the attendant service levels differ between this market and what’s on eBay or Amazon, such that the supply chain is orders of magnitude different. No one is risking jail in delivering you your bits from Amazon.

This all used to be an involved, and significantly more cloak and dagger/less openly accessible process… and it bred in many of us the frankening bug… nowadays the consumer demand on the factory manufacturing concerns has gone almost properly mainstream rather than catering to us niche hobbyists and current models are coming out of the factories to a level of quality which would have been damn near mesmerising 10 years ago.

Last edited:

RepPossessed

100 watches in the uk 🤌🏼
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
If that subreddit was wiped tommorow there would be nothing lost to the rep game.

They don't provide any valuable contribution to the rep game. And they would come flooding into the forums.

So much bullshit and conspiracies and whatever.
Kinda hilarious that they think they have clout in the rep game..

And flaming a dealer of 15 years and hundreds of thousands of transactions but yeah 5 dheads on Reddit of all places call him a scammer..

From my experience I would say these problems stem from factory issues and very little to do with anything hont can control

Absolute idiots

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
Kinda hilarious that they think they have clout in the rep game..

And flaming a dealer of 15 years and hundreds of thousands of transactions but yeah 5 dheads on Reddit of all places call him a scammer..

From my experience I would say these problems stem from factory issues and very little to do with anything hont can control

Absolute idiots
My issue stems from this. RWI has no association to the Subreddit. Yet redditors act arrogant like RWI owes them anythinb.

That subreddit leaches it's TD list from RWI and Repgeek. They were too lazy or had no system in place so they used RWI's resources, without clarifying anything. Without making processes or rules clear. They just post a bunch of RWI dealer links and then let the internet go wild on it.

They then act like somehow RWI is at fault for the TDs. Why is RWI responsible for another website with no association to it?

They accuse the forum of being a cartel, taking money, the whole conspiracy, when anyone who has done some research clearly understands the forum survives on ads and member support.

They reap the benefits of RWI, offer nothing in return, and flame and insult us.

Bloody hell then you can fuck right off and make your own TD list without any association to RWI.

Noone is forcing you to use the RWI list.

If RWI shut down tommorow that
subreddit would be in flames. If Reptime got banned and deleted, RWI would not skip a beat and chug along like it has since 06......

Not to mention the numerous fucking buy sell discord or subreddits which are complete fucking scams..... those redditors don't wanna talk about how many scams have been run on their buy/sell/trade discords and subreddits.....