• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another terrible bad review of Hont Watch.

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
49°50′34.8″N 9°54′07.4″E
As of right now there is no refund on sight. I will keep updating this thread. If there is no refund, I will come every day and update that no payment has come through. I am not apologizing for anything, he should have refunded immediately when requested like every other TD does. The hell I’m apologizing after going through an entire month of me asking for a refund of 500 bucks. It’s my money.
I think every RWI member should take note of the above statement and never trade with this PoS. Not because of he complains, but his shitty attitude. You will run into trouble in no time if you ever think about trading with this Karen.

treacherousmainspring

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/6/24
I'm sorry your watch arrived broken.

Surely that's not Hon't fault though, is it? The factory that made it...will they exchange it for you? Did you discuss sending it back for an exchange?

Any item you buy in the world has this chance of happening.

As for your comment about vetting....there are dozens of successful Hont interactions on here including mine, so I think the vetting looks to be working just fine.
I am pretty sure the damage hadn’t been done during transport and that it was hidden during QC. It wasn’t something easy to distinguish. So far, he has proposed nothing to solve the issue of the broken watch so I brought it to a watchmaker and paid for it myself even though he should have, no problem there.

For what you are saying I know have half a dozen people coming to me on reddit telling me that they’ve been waiting on their refund for 2-4 months. So please, next time you comment bear in mind that other people might have very different experiences.

• Sad
Reactions: Dave2302

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
What strategy man? You guys are talking like it is acceptable for a TRUSTED DEALER to scam people because of technicalities.

Scam is a word thrown around the MOMENT some Amazon-like expectation is not met.

I just read every post in this thread, as I just got this link from another thread, PLEEEEEEEEEASE pretty please, can I have a PAYG "Wanker" Emoji, I would happily pay the forum a decent donation for one time use with assholes like this geezer who is #1 qualifier for it ;) ;) ;)

Oh wait .........................

Directed entirely at this entitled OP POS ....

Watching Tv GIF by Gogglebox Australia

treacherousmainspring

Banned
2/6/24
I think every RWI member should take note of the above statement and never trade with this PoS. Not because of he complains, but his shitty attitude. You will run into trouble in no time if you ever think about trading with this Karen.
You think I’d buy anything from you POSs ever? Mate please… ;D I am of the school of being a fair person and correct. If you say X but give me Y, yes, you’ll absolutely run into trouble.

• Haha
Reactions: Dave2302

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
49°50′34.8″N 9°54′07.4″E
I am pretty sure the damage hadn’t been done during transport and that it was hidden during QC. It wasn’t something easy to distinguish. So far, he has proposed nothing to solve the issue of the broken watch so I brought it to a watchmaker and paid for it myself even though he should have, no problem there.

For what you are saying I know have half a dozen people coming to me on reddit telling me that they’ve been waiting on their refund for 2-4 months. So please, next time you comment bear in mind that other people might have very different experiences.
Yep, they did the whole shebang to hide their flaws before QC, it involved the CIA, Bundesnachrichtendienst and the ex-KGB as well, this is an international scheme well setup and it is all for the measly few hundred bucks from a retard. Shit, it even started this well-documented scheme during the Reagen era.

Last edited:

treacherousmainspring

Banned
2/6/24
Let me backflip this for you, and let me say that you have little to no idea what you're spewing. Scam is a word thrown around the MOMENT some Amazon-like expectation is not met.

99% of the new members that join only join only do so because shit hit the fan, or rather, their demanding expectations are not met. After they do all the complaining, they never come back here again.

The things you talk about being outdated posts, most of them are still very valid. The REP game has not changed much with regards to procedure.

RWI's purpose is not to help people who either:
1. got told by reddit to join so we can fix the problem
2. have freeloaded from RWI and found NO VALUE in becoming a member until SHIT hit the fan
3. somehow found us by google search and think we hold the resolution to anything

We don't ask for shit, we don't enforce members to donate. All we ask is that members CONTRIBUTE to the community, whether with reviews, their experiences with watches or any other items we have sections for. Even wristshots are a contribution! It's a community by the community for the community. The staff here is TOTALLY VOLUNTARY? Y'know like, totally unpaid? We give our time to help people like you all, but c'mon, we're humans. We get tired of the same crap so damn often. And the things we do for this community that ya'll don't see.

BTW, the fact that they're a TD doesn't retroactively bind us to help you, either!

You really can't expect us to bend over backwards when some entitled new member who has given RWI NOTHING walks in and screams HELP because of their ignorance towards the process. And to boot, comes in with a big ass attitude of "GIVE ME WHAT I WANT" vs "Hey, I am new here and I think I have encountered some issues". Attitude out the door gets people places. The internet has made everyone an entitled POS and sadly, RWI doesn't work with people like that. Just like in real life, humility and patience goes a long way.

What's next? Would you like me to make you dinner while you bend over my spouse? C'mon man.
Scam is the word used when you pay for something and don’t get it.

If you didn’t have shit TDs allowed to be TD so that they can scam people with your RWI stamp, then this wouldn’t happen.

The fact that Hont contacted me after I posted this in 3 different forums and kept going at it proves I am right because I went for what you care, your audience. If your customers lose trust in your TDs by posts like mine you have 0 business and definitely no RWI so don’t come to me with this entitled BS about me barging in when I have come in and spent over 1300$ in a couple of days on one TD.

I already have 6 different people on reddit telling me they have been waiting on a refund from hont for 1-4 months. What the hell do you think is going to happen when I tell them to go public about the abuse like I have?

So please spare me your BS about me coming here to falsely accuse when in reality I’m exposing a mainstream fraud by one of your TDs and possibly you guys too.

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
So please spare me your BS about me coming here to falsely accuse when in reality I’m exposing a mainstream fraud by one of your TDs and possibly you guys too.

Oh now you really are showing your true colours ..............

Fuck off somewhere else and spew your shite you unbelievable knob jockey :mad:

Plaasbaas

IWC-hoarder and PAM-hunter
Supporter
Certified
4/4/21
Germany
Scam is the word used when you pay for something and don’t get it.

If you didn’t have shit TDs allowed to be TD so that they can scam people with your RWI stamp, then this wouldn’t happen.

The fact that Hont contacted me after I posted this in 3 different forums and kept going at it proves I am right because I went for what you care, your audience. If your customers lose trust in your TDs by posts like mine you have 0 business and definitely no RWI so don’t come to me with this entitled BS about me barging in when I have come in and spent over 1300$ in a couple of days on one TD.

I already have 6 different people on reddit telling me they have been waiting on a refund from hont for 1-4 months. What the hell do you think is going to happen when I tell them to go public about the abuse like I have?

Oh please OP, I don't know you but it is so painful to watch you embarrassing yourself more and more. You have absolutely no clue how this all works and you manage to prove that with every new post of yours.

Embarrassed Stephen Curry GIF by First We Feast

Edit: Good entertainment though, gotta give you that 🤣

Last edited: