• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another terrible bad review of Hont Watch.

treacherousmainspring

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/6/24
I helped you on your ticket even when I told you that you technically didn't qualify. I contacted hont at that time and he told me that he was waiting for more of your currency before he could refund you.

I also explained how many dealers in China operate. You don't send money to them, it goes to their handler. They don't send you watches, their shipping agent does, etc, etc.

I spoke to him yesterday and he refunded you. You simply haven't seen it hit your account yet. Going from China outward sometimes takes 24 hours.

Man..
If this is true then I will delete everything once it hits my account but he could at least say that he has refunded me instead of letting me like this.

Apart from that I have been cordial enough in front of a crowd like all of you who haven’t stopped insulting me, putting me into question, harrassing me and borderline acting like sociopaths towards me. But let me get this straight, you should be receptive of some criticism as coming here to explain my situation was my last resort.

• Haha
Reactions: ck7747 and Dave2302

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
If this is true then I will delete everything once it hits my account but he could at least say that he has refunded me instead of letting me like this.

Apart from that I have been cordial enough in front of a crowd like all of you who haven’t stopped insulting me, putting me into question, harrassing me and borderline acting like sociopaths towards me. But let me get this straight, you should be receptive of some criticism as coming here to explain my situation was my last resort.

You cannot delete
But you can apologize to Hont

treacherousmainspring

Banned
2/6/24
Wow.
All y'all newbies approach this the wrong way.

I'm in a business of selling expensive luxury goods, and I always try to resolve issues and de-escalade in the rare cases a customer is dissatisfied. As long as the customer approaches me in a polite way, I'm there to help.
But in a few cases, some unsatisfied customer threatens me right from the start with a law suit, tries to scare me, and that results in me responding accordingly (I practiced law until 1999) and wish them the best for their future while ignoring their threads.
Don't do that. Be polite. Be patient.

I've never bought from Hont but many of us here on RWI have. He's a trusted dealer for a reason, but y'all newbies need to have patience with business transactions that span over several continents into a country with police raids, a different holiday structure, and a different mind set. It's been said many times here: this hobby is a marathon, not a sprint. Live and learn, or do it your way and learn it the hard way.
Hey man, I agree wholeheartedly with you. I’d do the same and I wish the mods would allow me to post the conversation I have had with Hont. You would see how I am completely right in saying what I am saying here. I have tried to be extremely patient with him, it doesn’t matter, he doesn’t answer. His only responses have been “transfer made” (it wasn’t), “wait 1-2 days” (didn’t happen), “wait 3-10 days” (didn’t happen), “wait a couple of days more” (nothing happened), and a bunch of my messages which were just asking about how was my refund going, those were unanswered.

treacherousmainspring

Banned
2/6/24
You cannot delete
But you can apologize to Hont
As of right now there is no refund on sight. I will keep updating this thread. If there is no refund, I will come every day and update that no payment has come through. I am not apologizing for anything, he should have refunded immediately when requested like every other TD does. The hell I’m apologizing after going through an entire month of me asking for a refund of 500 bucks. It’s my money.

Ghostrider757

I'm the one who knocks.
Patron
Certified
9/8/17
Underground
Its entitled comments like this from Reddit that makes people think RWI is some sort of customer service center for salty noobs.

"Second is after sales. If you make an account on the relevant forum, you can go there for help when you have issues with RepTime TDs. I’ve had the RWI help desk recover $300 for me once that way."

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
As of right now there is no refund on sight. I will keep updating this thread. If there is no refund, I will come every day and update that no payment has come through. I am not apologizing for anything, he should have refunded immediately when requested like every other TD does. The hell I’m apologizing after going through an entire month of me asking for a refund of 500 bucks. It’s my money.

Good luck selling or buying anything on M2M

mclarendude

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
I'm curious as to why the time of joining this forum has anything to do with this situation. In my experience, unless you have expended a certain amount of time (randomly determined by an angry expert), sorting through endless, usually outdated posts using a non-existent search function, many of the "experts" are quick to slam a newbie. Is this a site for everyone that is interested in the Rep world or just those that have spent years in the quest for the perfect Rep? IOW.... lighten up guys. Let's see what Hont has to say before we slam the OP. Seems like a possible scam by a TD might be a pretty serious subject that deserves some attention.
Let me backflip this for you, and let me say that you have little to no idea what you're spewing. Scam is a word thrown around the MOMENT some Amazon-like expectation is not met.

99% of the new members that join only join only do so because shit hit the fan, or rather, their demanding expectations are not met. After they do all the complaining, they never come back here again.

The things you talk about being outdated posts, most of them are still very valid. The REP game has not changed much with regards to procedure.

RWI's purpose is not to help people who either:
1. got told by reddit to join so we can fix the problem
2. have freeloaded from RWI and found NO VALUE in becoming a member until SHIT hit the fan
3. somehow found us by google search and think we hold the resolution to anything

We don't ask for shit, we don't enforce members to donate. All we ask is that members CONTRIBUTE to the community, whether with reviews, their experiences with watches or any other items we have sections for. Even wristshots are a contribution! It's a community by the community for the community. The staff here is TOTALLY VOLUNTARY? Y'know like, totally unpaid? We give our time to help people like you all, but c'mon, we're humans. We get tired of the same crap so damn often. And the things we do for this community that ya'll don't see.

BTW, the fact that they're a TD doesn't retroactively bind us to help you, either!

You really can't expect us to bend over backwards when some entitled new member who has given RWI NOTHING walks in and screams HELP because of their ignorance towards the process. And to boot, comes in with a big ass attitude of "GIVE ME WHAT I WANT" vs "Hey, I am new here and I think I have encountered some issues". Attitude out the door gets people places. The internet has made everyone an entitled POS and sadly, RWI doesn't work with people like that. Just like in real life, humility and patience goes a long way.

What's next? Would you like me to make you dinner while you bend over my spouse? C'mon man.

Last edited:

Whisper

Getting To Know The Place
21/5/24
No problem, as I said, thank you for your help. I still don’t believe a 3-day difference in signing up to the forum should make a change on mods doing their jobs in terms of vetting a TRUSTED DEALER.

If he doesn’t refund me and keeps my 518$ he should be stripped of his TD status. TDs should play by the rules.
I'm sorry your watch arrived broken.

Surely that's not Hon't fault though, is it? The factory that made it...will they exchange it for you? Did you discuss sending it back for an exchange?

Any item you buy in the world has this chance of happening.

As for your comment about vetting....there are dozens of successful Hont interactions on here including mine, so I think the vetting looks to be working just fine.

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
Let me backflip this for you, and let me say that you have little to no idea what you're spewing. Scam is a word thrown around the MOMENT some Amazon-like expectation is not met.

99% of the new members that join only join only do so because shit hit the fan, or rather, their demanding expectations are not met. After they do all the complaining, they never come back here again.

The things you talk about being outdated posts, most of them are still very valid. The REP game has not changed much with regards to procedure.

2. have freeloaded from RWI and found NO VALUE in becoming a member until SHIT hit the fan
3. somehow found us by google search and think we hold the resolution to anything

We don't ask for shit, we don't enforce members to donate. All we ask is that members CONTRIBUTE to the community, whether with reviews, their experiences with watches or any other items we have sections for. Even wristshots are a contribution! It's a community by the community for the community. The staff here is TOTALLY VOLUNTARY? Y'know like, totally unpaid? We give our time to help people like you all, but c'mon, we're humans. We get tired of the same crap so damn often. And the things we do for this community that ya'll don't see.

BTW, the fact that they're a TD doesn't retroactively bind us to help you, either!

You really can't expect us to bend over backwards when some entitled new member who has given RWI NOTHING walks in and screams HELP because of their ignorance towards the process. And to boot, comes in with a big ass attitude of "GIVE ME WHAT I WANT" vs "Hey, I am new here and I think I have encountered some issues". Attitude out the door gets people places. The internet has made everyone an entitled POS and sadly, RWI doesn't work with people like that. Just like in real life, humility and patience goes a long way.

What's next? Would you like me to make you dinner while you bend over my spouse? C'mon man.

We desperately need a Karen badge of dishonor

Karen Intensifies GIF by MOODMAN

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16

KVpDik.gif

Rockfly

Banned
25/3/24

Case and point. What's for dinner asshole??

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
This guy must be getting finger cramps from all the energy he is expending on typing here and on another rep forum – and possibly others. His assertion is that the traffic generated is getting across his point to many members but perhaps fails to realize that any sympathy generated may not be for him. A one-sided tirade achieves very little, except perhaps to expose the limitations of the OP.
It's really sad.
When he first filled out a ticket I talked to Hont.
Nothing has changed from that moment except that a refund was sent to him before this thread was made. If he thinks his thread and subsequent posts are helping him.... he's sadly mistaken.

RepPossessed

100 watches in the uk 🤌🏼
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
I have 5 gen and bought these 2 reps as a start. I guess I’ll keep buying gens instead of giving money to crooks.

Oh here we go again another new guy who’s thinks he’s the first one here to “own gens”

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dude there are guys in here with private jets and yachts, and many many people owning gens, don’t act a big man..

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
Oh here we go again another new guy who’s thinks he’s the first one here to “own gens”

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dude there are guys in here with private jets and yachts, and many many people owning gens, don’t act a big man..

The whole reason why we get those threads is because you are slacking off on your Reddit Support Service