• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Singaporean, Malaysian or people living in SEA say hi!!!

458spider

I'm Pretty Popular
2/3/13
Contact Tel. No : (+65) 6636 9313

OFFICINE PANERAI BOUTIQUE @ ION ORCHARD

good luck

syzahir

Looking Around
14/3/13
Hi all....my maiden post in this forum. Been a silent reader since my first rep...an IWC Portuguese bought locally here in Kuala Lumpur complete with box. That was 2 months ago and last month went to Ho Chi Min for a shopping trip and bought a Noob PAM 111 V3 from one of the shops in Ben Than market armed with the knowledge gained and pics uploaded here for comparison. The price is almost similar to our TDs anyway :) but I get to feel the watch in person before buying so I guess its more comforting hehe.

Now contemplating whether to get my next watch from TD or wait till my next trip to HCM....looking to grab an APROO Diver V3.5 :)

Again.....hi to all.

doctor1234

Horology Curious
26/4/13
Hello Everyone!

I'm Singaporean too. New to the rep scene. Hope to learn from everyone. Thx

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
Hi all....my maiden post in this forum. Been a silent reader since my first rep...an IWC Portuguese bought locally here in Kuala Lumpur complete with box. That was 2 months ago and last month went to Ho Chi Min for a shopping trip and bought a Noob PAM 111 V3 from one of the shops in Ben Than market armed with the knowledge gained and pics uploaded here for comparison. The price is almost similar to our TDs anyway :) but I get to feel the watch in person before buying so I guess its more comforting hehe.

Now contemplating whether to get my next watch from TD or wait till my next trip to HCM....looking to grab an APROO Diver V3.5 :)

Again.....hi to all.

Which shop in ben than offered that?

Sent from my Bezel using 116610

458spider

I'm Pretty Popular
2/3/13
any recommendation where to buy a not too expensive and not too cheap watch winder??
just for 1 watch.

been looking at Toa Payoh Central authentic watches store, and they sell watch winder like above SGD500, crazy as f*ck.

any recommendation from any gurus and experts?
will be appreciated
:)

Many thanks

tanweekiat

I'm Pretty Popular
26/3/12
any recommendation where to buy a not too expensive and not too cheap watch winder??
just for 1 watch.

been looking at Toa Payoh Central authentic watches store, and they sell watch winder like above SGD500, crazy as f*ck.

will be appreciated

Many thanks

Go Vivocity, there's a shop that sell many stuffs next to the cinema. Those shop with many cubicles. Can't remember the name. There's some really go quality watch winder there

458spider

I'm Pretty Popular
2/3/13
Go Vivocity, there's a shop that sell many stuffs next to the cinema. Those shop with many cubicles. Can't remember the name. There's some really go quality watch winder there

Thanks bro
try to see there in weekend time.

Thanks again.

Asheron82

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/10

Again.....hi to all.

welcome bro, do enjoy ya stay here in RWI, read as much information you can gather on the forum so that you can make the best decision on what to buy. As for buying at HCM in person or via TDs, it all depends on ya preference. Both sources are the same, but do take note that QCing the watch is rather important, so its either a Hit or Miss. In this case buying in person would def be better.

Hello Everyone!

I'm Singaporean too. New to the rep scene. Hope to learn from everyone. Thx

welcome bro! do pm anyone of us regular locals if you have anything you are keen to know more. we are all here to help.

just for 1 watch.

will be appreciated

Many thanks

check ya PM bro, cheaper alternatives for your considerations.

Asheron82

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/10

Hey TWK, nice meeting ya yesterday! Hope you had a great time discussing about watches at the GTG. Looking forward to the next one!

tanweekiat

I'm Pretty Popular
26/3/12
Hey TWK, nice meeting ya yesterday! Hope you had a great time discussing about watches at the GTG. Looking forward to the next one!

I don't know if I should attend the next one. I have 2 APs waiting for QC. The Diver and the Safari. Hahah!

syzahir

Looking Around
14/3/13
Which shop in ben than offered that?

Sent from my Bezel using 116610

Sorry couldnt remember the shop's name but if you enter thru the entrance opposite the new A&EM hotel its the first shop on ur left. Its the most stylish watch shop there.

razorblade

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/12
just for 1 watch.

will be appreciated

Many thanks
I got mine from a local seller on qoo10, you might wanna take a look there too.

Nikbkk2004

Horology Curious
7/5/13
Hello everyone from a newbie based in Singapore! This forum is a bless! It's an amazing platform to share the passion for this great hobby!
Looking forward to catch up with some others in SG!

Cheers
Nick

ahboy

Renowned Member
14/4/12
Anybody know where to find ice rep in singapore? Im not sure bugis street have? Thanks.. Flame free...