• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Singaporean, Malaysian or people living in SEA say hi!!!

timonandpumba

Looking Around
13/6/11
Hi everyone I'm from singapore. Can anyone please advise on where can I repair my replica watches for a reasonable price? My rep rolex gmt II master works but it stops abruptly.

Thanks

chromed.

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/10
Hi everyone I'm from singapore. Can anyone please advise on where can I repair my replica watches for a reasonable price? My rep rolex gmt II master works but it stops abruptly.

Thanks

what mvmt r u running.?

wow, seems like plenty of new guys recently, big welcome to all! do pop by our GTG thread to receive updates on GTGs.

bro ash is doing a great job advicing u guys! kudos, bro!

Timepiece26

Horology Curious
2/7/13
Hi bros from SG...not to hijack the thread...

Anyone of u bot from BK...i like his DSSD but was wondering wat method of payment did any1 of u use...btw wat other dealer DSSD do u guys hav...most info i searched point to BK...;)

Replicaking2

Looking Around
27/7/13
Hi I am new here,

I am looking for a ap roo rose gold with sec@12 anybody know of any reliable dealer?

I am also looking for a panerai model doesnt matter just want it to be as close to the real thing as possible.

Will78

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/7/13
Hello everyone,

I am from Malaysia. Nice to meet all of you.

I got hooked researching about replica watch. Took the plunge for a H-factory best Pam104 from Trusty Time last week. Waiting for the watch to arrive.

While doing so, I did more reading on Asian 7750 movement and found out that it is recommended that I send my watch for servicing if I intend to keep this watch in good working condition for a long time.

I wonder if any Brothers here from Malaysia who have found someone locally in Malaysia who is able to service Asian 7750 movement.

Thank you and hello again!

nelsonlye

Known Member
5/4/13
Miss out the last round KL gathering....any PAM lover here?

Sky GT-N8000 @ Tapatalk 4

chromed.

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/10
all singaporeans take note! we have an active get together thread in the "members get together" sub-forum!

drop by, take a look&join us for our GTGs!!

those staying around e west area, can PM me ur contact, will be updated regularly on all meetups&on-goings!!

:cheers:

shun

Looking Around
18/8/13
Hi Guys, Im from singapore. Serangoon area. Pls include me in GTGs and Group Buy.

Thanks

Livelife

Known Member
16/8/13
need help/info from fellow sg bros. any lobangs for sailcloth straps selling in sg?