• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Singaporean, Malaysian or people living in SEA say hi!!!

Donjuan18

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/12/12
Kao sai, so many singaporeans and Malaysians here.... Haha

me Donjuan hokkien Lang from Malaysia saying hi to all the braders here! Huat ah!

nomismak

15/11/12
Me Nomismak also Hokkien Lang from SingKaPoh.

Cheers......:cheese:

cosmicgate

16/9/13
so any of you guys know where to buy straps in singapore/malaysia? share share pls don't kiamsiap

Donjuan18

19/12/12
Cosmic... I've seen really good straps in red army pavilion kl. and gnomon in Singapore... But I normally buy from a local dealer in kl... If you are in kl, pm me.... I'll give you his number so you can talk to him.... Just bought a strap from him with Pam clasp.

You can also buy really good handmade strap from getat....

cosmicgate

16/9/13
Cosmic... I've seen really good straps in red army pavilion kl. and gnomon in Singapore... But I normally buy from a local dealer in kl... If you are in kl, pm me.... I'll give you his number so you can talk to him.... Just bought a strap from him with Pam clasp.

You can also buy really good handmade strap from getat....

Sorry I'm from East Malaysia but i do drop by KL and SG quite frequently. What's the price range like in red army?

I myself know of a local strap maker that customs straps, can give him design as well he can copy. Maybe got time i share pic of his strap.

Donjuan18

19/12/12
Red army price varies depending on its quality.,... Lowest is around rm100++. Okie what...

Yes, please, kalau boleh intro lah! I am still searching for another strap for my breitling SO. The vanilla smell and its rubber quality is driving me nuts!

stonesix

20/9/12
Wah...good good...Will drop by kl coming Nov. Can share the contact of the strap maker?
Terima kasih banyak banyak...

Sent from my Samseng Note

nelsonlye

Known Member
5/4/13
Yeah go Red Army.... both my straps from Red Army.... quality quote good as well. Leather is from Italy manufacture at China.... as the worker claim.... lol

Sky - Galaxy 10.1 @ Tapatalk 4

jimfox

5/12/12
Hello there!

I am currently on exchange semester in Singapore and thought I would seize the opportunity to save on some shipping costs.

Now I am wondering if there is any problems with customs here usually? Tried to search the forum but could not find a lot of information on it..

:cheers:

Asheron82

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/10
Hello there!

I am currently on exchange semester in Singapore and thought I would seize the opportunity to save on some shipping costs.

Now I am wondering if there is any problems with customs here usually? Tried to search the forum but could not find a lot of information on it..

:cheers:

Hey Jim, thanks for dropping by! anyway so far theres no custom issues shipping watches in from CN from what i know, yes indeed you can save on shipping and it usually takes 2-3 days to reach ya via EMS upon posting out.

Hoped ya enjoying ya stay here in Sunny SG!

Cheers
Ash

Pam1234

21/2/13
Hello braders, i m from ma la ya eh.

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk

Pam1234

21/2/13
Brader, in Hokkian.... Malaysia eh. from Petaling Jaya, is nice to know we all share the same interest.

Pam1234

21/2/13
Yeah. Btw any one of u wanna let go 6152/1 with CG without second @ 9 & 3646 do let me know. Kind if like the vintage. Hey am i getting lau or what.. hahahaa

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk

Pam1234

21/2/13
Anyone here wanna let go 26/26mm 115/70 or 120/70 straps? amm:D:eek:, vintage or distressed straps for Pam?:D: