• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Singaporean, Malaysian or people living in SEA say hi!!!

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
Hmm. I'm actually wondering about this quite long now, is there any local dealer in SG at all? carrying the usual stuffs that can be found on our TDs?

I would think there is none, but who knows? ;)

Nikbkk2004

Horology Curious
7/5/13
Hello guys, any contact of watch smith who does replicas in SG?
Pls let me know.
Cheers,

Pam1234

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/2/13
hi, i m kl guy...traveling all over. nice to know our neighbors

shykhai

Renowned Member
31/5/13
Hiiii! Newbie here, Khai and im from Ubi! U guys have whatsapp group? Lagi best man!

watchwatchwatch12345

23/11/12
hello people!

just a quick question. i have a watch running a modified seagull movement (or so i was told), but its losing 45s a day (that's quite ridiculous because i need to adjust it at least once every month!)

any idea whether regular watchsmith can fix this? if so, any to recommend? :)

thanks!

delek

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/1/13
anyone knows where to get ap croc straps locally ?

not original strap of cos. custom ones !

D

d4m.test

Guys anyone know where to relume my watch? If possible locally...

I know goin is great, but the timing is too long. Would really appreciate it if someone can intro.

Thx

quelfala

Renowned Member
21/6/13
Hey guys! From singapore here. I am wondering whether to get myself the AP ROO Rosegold. I heard that the A7750 have some seconds' hand issue that it might stop moving?

Thanks!

Asheron82

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/10
hello people!

just a quick question. i have a watch running a modified seagull movement (or so i was told), but its losing 45s a day (that's quite ridiculous because i need to adjust it at least once every month!)

any idea whether regular watchsmith can fix this? if so, any to recommend? :)

thanks!

thats quite bad for the movement, as for who you could approach, maybe you can try searching for Spinmaster, hes a local watchsmith. try PMing him.

anyone knows where to get ap croc straps locally ?

not original strap of cos. custom ones !

locally quite hard to find croc straps for AP, you can try donerix which the other bro posted or search for these other few ones like Orloff and Jacobstraps. good luck searching!

Guys anyone know where to relume my watch? If possible locally...

I know goin is great, but the timing is too long. Would really appreciate it if someone can intro.

Thx

locally we dun have anyone that good enuff that offer relume svcs, the nearest you can try is Goin from Taiwan but have to warn you his std has dropped and his lead time is very long, many many months, other you could try is Vac or even better Ziggy based in US. in EU got many pple who offer relume svc, try searching around for more info.

Hey guys! From singapore here. I am wondering whether to get myself the AP ROO Rosegold. I heard that the A7750 have some seconds' hand issue that it might stop moving?

Thanks!

all the sec@12 AP ROOs does have some form of reliability issues as the modifications done to the A7750 is not a very good modification, therefore over time will start to act up. if you must buy, do get it serviced by a watchsmith which will improve its reliability and rule to thumb, try not to play with the tachy.

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
anyone from the Philippines here?
or are we excluded in this thread?

Toycarsmy

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
4/4/13
Just drop by say hi, I'm from KL. anyone else from same place.