• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex is not that great

sempire

Known Member
18/8/11
With that it's about the legacy. 2011 technology has Chinese sweat shops pumping out reps so good that you can't tell the difference. Same with the new Hyundai that cane out where they said it was on par with a 5 series BMW. The technology is there and available to anyone. As long as you have money.

The legacy though, it will take a very long time before Hyundai or Invicta have the brand status of BMW or Rolex.

Face it, that's why we're here. And anyone that tells you they buy reps not because of the name is having one of those dishonest moments with themselves.

DarthAlex

Renowned Member
22/8/10
Alabama
I don't see what all the fuss is about fellas, EVERYONE knows that Rolex is the best 500 dollar watch money can buy.

(On second though adjusted for the recent devaluation of the US dollar maybe it is now the best 800 dollar watch money can buy.)

Omega88

I'm Pretty Popular
19/3/11
With that it's about the legacy. 2011 technology has Chinese sweat shops pumping out reps so good that you can't tell the difference. Same with the new Hyundai that cane out where they said it was on par with a 5 series BMW. The technology is there and available to anyone. As long as you have money.

The legacy though, it will take a very long time before Hyundai or Invicta have the brand status of BMW or Rolex.

Face it, that's why we're here. And anyone that tells you they buy reps not because of the name is having one of those dishonest moments with themselves.

(Thumbs Up)

Precisely, since Rolex has that rich history that they shall maintain that kind legacy and not let it eroding.... with shortcut.

I bet a Seiko Monster can be equally lasting and tough as a Rolex sub.

But who care's about a Seiko on your wrist? Maybe a wrist watch fan but definitely not a chick. :D

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/gave-rep-gift-and-didnt-83113?t=83113

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
There's a guy selling a $7 baseball cap for $85 on TRF...

One brand new Rolex baseball Cap.
White with rolex on the sides and tag.
$85 Paypal fees and Shipped in the US.

IMG_8237.jpg

IMG_8238.jpg

IMG_8239.jpg

Then there's the $10 keychain for $145...

IMG_8230.jpg

$110 anchor...

IMG_8226.jpg

$275 golf divot tool...

IMG_8224.jpg

Sad... just sad.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
That deserves the stupid blond chick .gif. :biglaugh:

Oh and thank you so much for taking the time to share with all of us here on RWI ThinkyB.

correctime

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/5/11
I don't see what all the fuss is about fellas, EVERYONE knows that Rolex is the best 500 dollar watch money can buy.

(On second though adjusted for the recent devaluation of the US dollar maybe it is now the best 800 dollar watch money can buy.)
RIGHT you are, Alex....:lolcina:........:facepalm:.......... :thinking: .............:biglaugh:

Omega88

I'm Pretty Popular
19/3/11
The cap shall have rolex logo on the front
Of the baseball cap.

believer123

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/10
Rolex is classic. Try as you might, but you never grow tired of a classic... just my opinion.