• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF RM55, new super clone movement

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
Yes, I've said the same few pages back, I've also asked my dealer if he can ask ZF to swap it but no luck.
That's strange as far as I know TD's do have the blue crown available and strap choices.

DurbanPoison

Supporter
Certified
28/3/23
rolex factory
On a separate note, wondering if it’s possible to swap the clone movement from the ZF 055 NTPT to a BBR 055 Ceramic. Essentially buying the ZF 055 as a donor watch just for the movement and swapping to BBR. Man I want the ceramic 055 clone so bad

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
On a separate note, wondering if it’s possible to swap the clone movement from the ZF 055 NTPT to a BBR 055 Ceramic. Essentially buying the ZF 055 as a donor watch just for the movement and swapping to BBR. Man I want the ceramic 055 clone so bad
Just practice patience. Refreshing the thread everyday wont change how fast rep factories pump anything out.

Prizon

👑
Patron
Certified
10/11/21

It should be possible. Maybe with some modification. The question is though, is it worth it? The bbr case is not even that good to be frank. Save your money

You can always get a modder to swap in the zf movement into a cnc bubba ceramic case that is actually rubberized titanium as per gen if you want to spend the money.

nirvana0002

Known Member
7/3/18
My YAS has arrived. First impression was how light it is, my only previous RM was the 001 tourbillon. The blue colour is on the lighter side as expected, almost like Tiffany blue. I also haven't own the previous ZF 055 either so I can't compare the NTPT. It is very well built tho and lot of fun to wear it.