• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF RM55, new super clone movement

wuyang616

Getting To Know The Place
MULTI ACCOUNT
9/7/17
Tokyo
New videos of ZF RM055
Yas Marina & Asia Edition
Dark Legend
Japan Edition

wuyang616

MULTI ACCOUNT
9/7/17
Tokyo
New videos of ZF RM055
Dark Legend
Japan Edition
As I'm sure you all know, if you open in incognito mode in your browser, you can use unlimited 30-second high quality mode. If the quality gets low, just reload the page and resume.

Zac

7/9/20
Australia
As I'm sure you all know, if you open in incognito mode in your browser, you can use unlimited 30-second high quality mode. If the quality gets low, just reload the page and resume.
If you sign up to the site to you can watch entire videos in 1080p, I did so with the help of google translate :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: wuyang616

nirvana0002

Known Member
7/3/18
New videos of ZF RM055
Dark Legend
Japan Edition
From the 2nd and 3rd videos, he said only 300 movements were made for the first batch, and 200 of them were sold to overseas.

Reactions: greenbeans

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK
If you sign up to the site to you can watch entire videos in 1080p, I did so with the help of google translate :ROFLMAO:
Honestly can’t understand why not just put a button to translate the fu*king thing

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
If this is the source for the 120hrs reserve thing, he says "this watch has two springs, probably around 120 hour reserve" in the Yas Marina video, which is not in any way actually saying that the PR is 120hrs, just that this guy guesses based on it having two springs

DurbanPoison

Supporter
Certified
28/3/23
rolex factory
Released! Looks very good!! ZF claim that all parts can be used on GEN watch.

Ceramic version will release in about 2 months time.

KEQFki.jpeg

KEQ0ap.jpeg

KEQGJb.jpeg

KEQRjc.jpeg

KEQfOX.jpeg

KEQEvI.jpeg
Holy shit been out of the rep game for quite awhile and have always held off buying a rep RM but seems like 2024 is our year!

Anyway is it just me or does the rehaut look slightly wider? Exciting times anyway, apart from the small inconsistencies that we gotta live with like the finishing.

Also just curious for those who already own one of these, how’s the glass looking?

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
I know it's the rep game and not everything is perfect but wish they had gotten the ribs right so it fades to black at certain angles and the NTPT like previous ZF versions but that's how they make money with future versions...

That said it's the closest we've been without paying vaucher prices.

Saw some videos on youtube.

Reactions: ogh gee and Mkempes

Mayor_McCheese

29/4/20
Brisbane, Australia
Holy shit been out of the rep game for quite awhile and have always held off buying a rep RM but seems like 2024 is our year!

Anyway is it just me or does the rehaut look slightly wider? Exciting times anyway, apart from the small inconsistencies that we gotta live with like the finishing.

Also just curious for those who already own one of these, how’s the glass looking?
"Ive been out of the rep game for awhile...... here are the inconsistencies I noticed"
If those inconsistencies were there, the people who frequent the forum would have already mentioned them 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: derjenigewelcher