• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Officially Announces 15450

wiseguyry

Do not accept unsolicited offers
10/2/20
I received my white dial today - my non-expert thoughts:
- dial sunburst is incredible and more defined and symmetrical in person than what I've seen in photos
- bracelet is very comfortable, pretty flexible, not noisy at all - this seems to vary from watch to watch
- 1 extra link was necessary for my 7in wrist, but it's now a little loose...
- rotor is loud and kind of ugly, not a problem for me at all

I'm curious how dramatic of a difference rebrushing makes - can anyone share?

Also, I have 4 extra links that I can let go, just cover shipping - based in the US.

Reactions: haze3715 and gilrob

turtlelurker

4/6/24
My TD is saying that APSF carries a black dial for the 15450. I thought gen had only blue grey and white for this model?

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
I thought DP quit but I saw some dials recently apparently from him.... is he back? Or did he never leave at all?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
My TD is saying that APSF carries a black dial for the 15450. I thought gen had only blue grey and white for this model?
The black dial variant is for the 15451 which comes with a diamond bezel but I know gen owners who replaced it with a stainless steel one for the custom look.

turtlelurker

4/6/24
any opinions on these QC pictures? Not as familiar with what to look out for tbh

Last edited by a moderator:

turtlelurker

4/6/24
Look for any discrepancies compared to what you expect and specifically ask about them.
Yeah issue there is im not entirely sure what to expect or look out for. Looks like the link got deleted. Here it is again broken up for anyone interested in helping out :):

<They were deleted for a reason by a Moderator>

Read these:

Reactions: legend

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Yeah issue there is im not entirely sure what to expect or look out for. Looks like the link got deleted. Here it is again broken up for anyone interested in helping out :):
I suggest you to compare your QC pics with stock photos from TDs sites. If you find any discrepancies which bother you then ask about them. Otherwise approve your QC pics and enjoy your watch. 🙂👍

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
If you do not know what to expect or what to look for, when it is your own watch, why do you expect anyone else to care?
Kindly refrain from posting your unapproved QC pics unless you have a specific issue to ask about.
It is your watch, nobody can be more interested or care about about it than you.

Reactions: turtlelurker

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
Looks like the link got deleted. Here it is

Bruh... It literally says "edited by a moderator" under your post, you even admitted that you noticed that they were deleted.

That didn't ring any bells nor tickle your curiosity why a mod deleted them? 😂

Wake Up Face GIF

prime1505

Getting To Know The Place
12/11/23
Germany
Just recieved my watch. Unlucky, its to small for my wrist. Do you have an idea, where i can get 2 Additional links? Best regards :)