• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Breitling are you wearing today?

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
Right up there with Fake Da Funk

7JaEetr.jpg

My PAM bit the dust, so this guy has wrist duties until I decide what the hell to do with a broken 312. Good thing the Breitling is a true 1:1 !

Fake_da_Funk

Renowned Member
16/3/15
Best watch i own. I even like this better than my Gen Crosswind which was a "I need a good watch to look cool in an office full of Gen Rollies" buy in my late 20's early 30's

kp323

Renowned Member
1/3/15
Just grabbed a Noob V4 Skyland Avenger and bought gen hands which turned out to be hands for the wrong watch. BUMMED but will likely put em up 4sale once they arrive

If I'm not mistaken the white dial v4 from toro has the right ss hands. What dial color did u get?

Fake_da_Funk

Renowned Member
16/3/15
If I'm not mistaken the white dial v4 from toro has the right ss hands. What dial color did u get?

I went black which have the hands of the white dial. The hands are absolutely terrible when u look at the gen black dial. So much better with the white imo. I have to see how it makes me feel or else ill just wait till i can get the correct hands on it. The dial i am cool with but those hands as of right now bother me

kp323

Renowned Member
1/3/15
Yeah I saw the other colors and the hands are off. I have the grey dial v2, then I just picked up a white one. It was too good of a deal to pass up on. the flagpole 1 is not really that obvious unless you're looking for it.

Fake_da_Funk

Renowned Member
16/3/15
Yeah I saw the other colors and the hands are off. I have the grey dial v2, then I just picked up a white one. It was too good of a deal to pass up on. the flagpole 1 is not really that obvious unless you're looking for it.

I always wonder how something like hand color is bombed especially since some of these factories hit homeruns with so many other watches. I mean its almost like they are reading instructions on how to make the watch but its in english & the guy who speaks english took the day off the day the skyland avenger went into production lol

kp323

Renowned Member
1/3/15
I always wonder how something like hand color is bombed especially since some of these factories hit homeruns with so many other watches. I mean its almost like they are reading instructions on how to make the watch but its in english & the guy who speaks english took the day off the day the skyland avenger went into production lol

lol, maybe he took half a day that's why the hands on the white dial was correct!