• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Breitling are you wearing today?

garnier

Renowned Member
30/5/12
97a57e7dabe82556cb64e68e856e0782.jpg

LeMans and a super ocean !

Sent from my Deco stop

I want one of these? is it still possible? superocen chrono yellow hands.

Fake_da_Funk

Renowned Member
16/3/15
I got one via MTM 3 days ago. Will arrive today. Not sold on the yellow but hoping it makes me feel good.

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
I got one via MTM 3 days ago. Will arrive today. Not sold on the yellow but hoping it makes me feel good.
I was the same way. Was looking for blue but I got the yellow and its actually really nice. It's an amazing rep. I think I'll wear it today

Sent from my Deco stop

Fake_da_Funk

Renowned Member
16/3/15
I was the same way. Was looking for blue but I got the yellow and its actually really nice. It's an amazing rep. I think I'll wear it today

Sent from my Deco stop

Me too. Wanted a black or blue but of course this popped up so yellow it is. If it doesnt work out i plan on trading or selling it for a black Skyland which i see on a black canvas or something red. I also have an itch for a SS black Backbird. Love the way those look

joon93kim

Horology Curious
13/1/15
Im about to buy grey Skyland from Toro.

Which shipping option should i choose?

Do you think it would be fine to choose the cheapest one without tracking?

Man after seeing those pics, i wasn't able to resist...

Fake_da_Funk

Renowned Member
16/3/15
Im about to buy grey Skyland from Toro.

Which shipping option should i choose?

Do you think it would be fine to choose the cheapest one without tracking?

Man after seeing those pics, i wasn't able to resist...

Good choice. The grey seems to be quite popular. I thought of that as well but felt the black popped a bit more

joon93kim

Horology Curious
13/1/15
yup i wish i could find the one with steel bracelet on, unfortunately those are sold out...

But which shipping should i choose?!

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
Toro sent mine DHL to the UK from HK. Posted Friday, arrived before 2pm Monday. Fastest ever shipment for me but not sure about DHL for you in the US.

yup i wish i could find the one with steel bracelet on, unfortunately those are sold out...

But which shipping should i choose?!

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
Well scored mate, these are great reps, I have the white one and they are sooooo good.

Fake_da_Funk

Renowned Member
16/3/15
I know there are great watch brands I love as well but Breitling has always felt right on my wrist. Buying and owning a Breitling is still where I feel most comfortable & this SO Abyss cements that for me. In fact im gonna sell my beloved Pam 508 to help fund my next Breitling

Fake_da_Funk

Renowned Member
16/3/15
Not kidding but I like this more than watches i had tops on my list. I love the Pam 508 a lot but then I got this 2 weeks later and knew right there I had it all wrong lol