• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

bought something thats not working

Pratt

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/4/13
They send a message to the seller suing that's is inappropriate to sell a watch like this. So I guess waiting for seller to reply. And obviously he had not done so. I guess he has disappeared for some reasons.

Pratt

24/4/13
So they haven't completed their investigation, right ?

they did state several things like the seller did post that the watch having some issues, then later on post for sales as "serviced" watch,then i bought the watch.. after that u know the story.

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
Looks as though you may have to take the hit on this one after all :(

mitchbaria

15/10/12
I may would take the hit here OP, if I was you, but you can believe at this point I'd most definitely get permission from the Boss to paint this guy in neon all over the place! I may very well take the hit but he'd be hit to! I mean you've been so quite up to this point I still don't even really know who this asshat is...... but bare in mind I'd make sure the Boss wouldn't ban me over it first..... then it'd be on!

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
I may would take the hit here OP, if I was you, but you can believe at this point I'd most definitely get permission from the Boss to paint this guy in neon all over the place! I may very well take the hit but he'd be hit to! I mean you've been so quite up to this point I still don't even really know who this asshat is...... but bare in mind I'd make sure the Boss wouldn't ban me over it first..... then it'd be on!
+1:facepalm:

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
So, OP, did you present this watch to your local watchsmith for evaluation?

If you posted his findings I missed it.

I get concerned when somebody starts this sort of thread before getting a mod involved. We have little to go on, having only one story upon which to justify a position. Yet posters often tend to line up behind the person who started the thread. This is understandable, sure. But we don't have enough information to reasonably take a position.

The mods are here to help get the facts out, and we should let them do so before we pile on either party. Better still, leave the drama to TNT. If somebody gets banned or no-saled, we know now what we really need to know.

Just my $0.02 USD as always.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07

I don't believe anyone's ever been banned over posting an honest review of a watch sale yet. You tell the good and you tell the bad. The seller, Sagara007, has every right to come in and tell us the other side of the story. Apparently, instead, he took the money and ran.

As stated earlier, it's not difficult to track down the sale here:http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/fully-serviced-ap-144755?t=144755

Pratt

24/4/13
As u guys have only heard one side of my story, I did not pin his nick down. Neither did I mentioned names in here. I was just asking if the watch is normal to perform or behave this way, some formers gave me good opinion, some didn't. I was advised to send a ticket, and so I did. I do believe I have send more than enough pm to the seller, but in avail.. I only hope I could get a reply and even it doesn't go anywhere, I'm also ok to waste that $500. The parts are still useful for someone else, and I might be able to get back some for my losses. I'm all cool about it. It isn't that hard to swallow anyway... What could be worse than money sent and not receiving anything at all...

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
Just get the watch fixed with your watch smith, this way you will still have the watch, and working. I doubt you would recoup the $500 in parting it out.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
With a Beautiful watch like that you could probably get back $400 as is. Then someone could have it serviced for <$200 and be doing OK. I'd always figure on a service on a 7750 movement anyway.

Too bad he said it already had one.

Pratt

24/4/13
Yah servicing it does cost me at least 200. Provided servicing it could fix the watch.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
So service it, and move on. I have an AP that took a shit 4 days after I received it from a member. I spent more than $200 getting it fixed. Shit happens. I didn't blame the seller. I blamed the crap movement.

mitchbaria

15/10/12
Maybe so but I won't be buying anything from this DOUCHE! SAGARA007