• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

bought something thats not working

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Cry ? What would you do if you gave someone $1200 and after 4 weeks had nothing. What are you here to teach me ? You do not have the facts in this particular case , and neither do any of us. Your post it still ridiculous. Accusing most members here of selling defective watches. You are WRONG on that Mr Negative 1 feedback. Put some time in around here before you go flapping your gums about something you know little about. I'm sure the community here is anxious to buy and sell from you and your glorious feedback.

MrSteed

Known Member
10/3/12
Cry ? What would you do if you gave someone $1200 and after 4 weeks had nothing. What are you here to teach me ? You do not have the facts in this particular case , and neither do any of us. Your post it still ridiculous. Accusing most members here of selling defective watches. You are WRONG on that Mr Negative 1 feedback. Put some time in around here before you go flapping your gums about something you know little about. I'm sure the community here is anxious to buy and sell from you and your glorious feedback.

Guess I hit a nerve there... The only reason I have -1 feedback is because I left a seller negative feedback and got that in return. I only left negative feedback because I felt the seller was not genuine.

What would I do if I gave Toro $1200 and after 4 weeks had nothing? I would deal with it with him in private. The sad thing is I know the details of that transaction from you posting all about it in public. From memory, it was the 57, a Rolex and another watch right? He sent you the other two watches. You asked...

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Like I said. You know nothing about the situation. Do you know about the emails that were exchanged ? The promises made ? You're flapping your gums without knowing anything. At this point , you've polluted this thread with mindless dribble. You've made quite a contribution to this forum Mr -1 Feedback.

Pratt

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/4/13
Cool down guys.. I thought I was the victim here...

MrSteed

Known Member
10/3/12
Like I said. You know nothing about the situation. Do you know about the emails that were exchanged ? The promises made ? You're flapping your gums without knowing anything. At this point , you've polluted this thread with mindless dribble. You've made quite a contribution to this forum Mr -1 Feedback.

Mr 9000+ posts in 2+ years? Jesus, that's a LOT of flapping your thumbs. You must look half human and half fiddler crab. I'd say your pretty jaded and your contribution is mainly shi&$ing all over noobs.

Reread this thread. Seller not answering Pratt's inquiries. He got scammed and I'd say that's not cool.

Pratt

24/4/13
Yup he did reply , but said that the watch is not faulty, just shake the watch and it will move. And I can look for someone to service it.

Do u guys think his answer/reply is genuine ?

mitchbaria

15/10/12
Obviously the seller is buying and selling a few watches here,,,, I'd think to have a future here when he sells a $500 watch to a noob and something goes wrong he should seem more concerned,,,,that's just an observation...... but this should be a lesson to all noobs,,,, be very cautious of who you deal with in member sales.... now that doesn't help you OP except for future reference but I'm sure you've learned your lesson because you've paid for it...... but now you should get in touch with a moderator immediately before this goes any further.......

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Cool down guys.. I thought I was the victim here...
Haha, I was thinking the same. At least you can tell they've got a deep passion for watches lol. I hope you do get this resolved soon enough, as yours is an unfortunate situation . Good luck with it mate

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Yup he did reply , but said that the watch is not faulty, just shake the watch and it will move. And I can look for someone to service it.

Do u guys think his answer/reply is genuine ?

Yep, genuine horseshit.

Why should you be looking for someone to service it when he stated in his sales thread that it had just been serviced.

He should be "no sale'd" until this is cleared up.

mitchbaria

15/10/12
Yep, genuine horseshit.

Why should you be looking for someone to service it when he stated in his sales thread that it had just been serviced.

He should be "no sale'd" until this is cleared up.

+1 agreed

Pratt

24/4/13
Any moderators seen my post here? Now then I realized I got horseshit all over ....

Pratt

24/4/13
Yup just submitted a ticket.. Lets see what's next..

mitchbaria

15/10/12
What should happen next is you should be hoping that through your actions, you help save your fellow forum members from suffering through the same unfortunate situation as you currently find yourself in at the present and through doing that may very well see that you situation is improved.

Pratt

24/4/13
The seller fails to reply. I have contacted the mods and I believe they have did what they can do. Good experience learnt. For 500 worth of horseshit.. Now I have sent the watch to a watch maker. Hope servicing the watch won't cost much.

Pratt

24/4/13
Bad experience.. Who want a watch like this?