• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

bought something thats not working

Pratt

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/4/13

carlton

2/10/11
He sent me by post. But I threw away the box.. If not I could have knock on his door? Lol

Sounds kinda weird to me. Singapore is not big to meet out for dealing as one can save some on postage and also save the risk of being damage while posting, unless it is already damage.

Of course that is just my guessing, nothing concrete.

Pratt

24/4/13
Sounds kinda weird to me. Singapore is not big to meet out for dealing as one can save some on postage and also save the risk of being damage while posting, unless it is already damage.

Of course that is just my guessing, nothing concrete.

Nothing broke during the transit
When I open it, everything looks good, when I wind it the watch was moving... So I tot it was fine.. Nothing came lose though, no funny rattling sound. Until I wear it , it stop every few minutes. Winding doesn't help though.

Anyway the watch will be back in a few hours, fingers cross that my watch maker doesn't charged much ..

mitchbaria

15/10/12
Look this is very simple.... you should find out if the seller has been replying to the mods.... if not, you should seek to have him removed from RWI to prevent anyone else being duped,,,,if he has then you should request the receipt for the servicing so you can contact the smith that did the work.....

Pratt

24/4/13
The watch is back. It didn't stop on my wrist anymore. Power reserve holds about 18hours so far. My watch smith ask me not to pay him anything, until a week later. If all ok, then he will tell me wats the damage.. Shouldn't be more than USD$150 he mentioned.. Hope it's good then ..

MrSteed

Known Member
10/3/12
Great watch smith, shi$&ty seller. Hope you get to enjoy the watch and not sell it soon!

Pratt

24/4/13
Paid my watch smith usd70 in total.. Thanks this watch is working finally!

mitchbaria

15/10/12
And it goes without saying that you'll burn this guy a new one in the rating.....