• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Breitling are you wearing today?

Fake_da_Funk

Renowned Member
16/3/15

Had a huge day today. Moved my wife and daughter across the country to Arizona to help me follow a dream of mine. I also got this in my brand new mailbox. Pretty great that I popped my mail cherry with a rep. Swapped the rubber deployment for this racing black with red strap

Fake_da_Funk

Renowned Member
16/3/15
Still waiting for mine The yellow LE version. Didn't know that the yellow one was a 1000 pieces limited edition lool. If I find a gen dial and hands I'll buy one. BTW very nice looking watch mate :).

The yellow is much better in photos than what u see on the Toro site. I would grabbed that but I have the SO 44mm chrono w/ yellow already. Tbh the SO feels much nicer. Put the Super rep status to the side and the Superocean just feels sturdier and mentally real and this Skyland feels like a nice rep

yakon_88

Renowned Member
24/4/14
I grabbed that one because it was the one that looked the best out of the box, no crooked lumedot @3 etc... Maybe I'll do a relume job on it one day, excpet if I can get my hands on a gen dial and hands cant find them on ebay.

Fake_da_Funk

Renowned Member
16/3/15

Setting up my new place in Az. It's nice having cubbies in a walk in closet for all my goodies. Lots to do but having fun

Fake_da_Funk

Renowned Member
16/3/15
OK who's selling that?!?! That'all be my new piece to replace my f***ed SOSF. Low or high beat?

This is long out of stock. As of now u are left to the members sales section where I bought this one. I'v seen maybe 3 pop up since march but people tend to hold onto these because of their super rep status

JimmyD750

Renowned Member
Certified
18/3/15
St. Louis, MO
This is long out of stock. As of now u are left to the members sales section where I bought this one. I'v seen maybe 3 pop up since march but people tend to hold onto these because of their super rep status
What's the name/maker/etc of this watch so I know what to look for?