• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just received QC pictures from a TD. I believe rehaut is incorrect. Am I right?

ddlszxcv

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/10/12
Hi,

This is the QC picture I received for my milgauss. Everything to me looks good except the rehaut. I believe the the "R" of rolex should be on every 5,10,15,...55, etc second right? Starting from the 5 second mark, there is an "X" and the "R" is at the 6 second mark. It seems to be correctly aligned from the 45 seconds to 55 seconds but off starting from the 5 second mark. I am comparing it to this picture from jomashop - http://www.jomashop.com/rolex-116400bkso.html

Here is the QC. Would it be appropriate to reject if the rehaut is incorrectly aligned?

Thank you everyone in advance!

mfernico

Known Member
21/3/13
Certain models have perfectly aligned rehauts. This is not 1 of them.

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
The question is, are all of these same watches coming with similar alignement? The fact that other models have better alignement is irrelevant.

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Adjusted...

milgaussrepQC_zps28ed4db2.jpg

That

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/1/13
looks fine to me, no one really checks the rehault when you get the compliment anyway

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
You should just accept it, the next one may be alot worse or have other problems, this is really no big deal, use your head.

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
You should just accept it, the next one may be alot worse or have other problems, this is really no big deal, use your head.

Unless you're trying to put a nail in the wall to hang a picture... then use a hammer.

banghead.gif

ddlszxcv

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/10/12
Sigh....decisions, decisions. I made it clear to TD that I needed a correctly aligned rehaut and he agreed. I guess it's just a matter of patience now.

I was debating between a gen christopher ward quartz chrono and rep milgauss and chose the former lol. we'll see how this plays out.

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
Incredible that TD here have not gone crazy with high expectation like this..........

Sent from my public phone using Tapatalk

MARK746

28/10/12
BC, Canada
Every Rolex I've purchased I've asked the TD to try to find one with reasonably well aligned rehaut engraving so that I can accept the QC photos of the first watch, and I've only had to reject 1 of the 5 I've bought because the engraving was so poorly aligned.

Luthier

30/9/09
What, you're buying a house or a wife, mate? It's just a fracking replica!!!
Christopher... Who??? Quartz??? C'mon, mate... you can't be serious.
;)

carlton

2/10/11
I suggest you should go gen!:woot:

Problem solved, case closed.:cheer: