• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How do I make my wrist bigger?

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
And suction pumps don't count

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

Phil G

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/9/10
Stevenage, Hertfortshire, England
Wear your watch over the shirt. Just like style icon Gianni Agnelli.

http://uk.askmen.com/fashion/style_icon/12_style_icon.html

12_style_icon_flash.jpg

Ibn_Hasaf

Renowned Member
26/6/11
I've lost a little over 50 pounds int he last three years. One of the things I did notice was that my watch strap is set quite a bit smaller. Unfortunantly, when loosing weight, that is one of the areas that reduces.

[the other thing I noticed was that my knees are tucked in more, and not hitting my belly, when cycling. . . I don't feel any more energetic]

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Stand next to someone skinnier than you...

images

Wrist implant...

armring.jpg

Seriously though, a Bund Strap is the way to go...

Vin-Bund-5-2.jpg

smokiedabong

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/8/12
I can help you, I have this all natural treatment that will guarantee to permanently increase your wrist size. You gonna see results in as soon as 4 months. All you have to do is take a pill in the morning and one in the evening. These are specially formulated from all 100% natural herbal extracts and there are no side effects. The product was developed and produced out of the safest and most renowned ingredients in accordance with International standards in safety and hygiene.
Available now at a promotional price of $850 for a two months supply. Order now and you will receive a free wrist caliper to monitor your progress. PM me in the next 5 hours and I will include free shipping.

Results may vary depending on individual body type, diet and religion.

G30

I'm Pretty Popular
12/1/11
Perhaps a little more "action" in said wrist? Add a 44, 45, 48 mm watch to the mix?? 3 to 4 times daily???

Even if it doesn't work, imagine how incredibly relaxed you'll feel... ; )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk