• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig IanL

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
Bro, it's not just your comment about the thumb that was deemed insulting, you were called out by a Mod that half of your 42 posts up till that point were "derogatory." See post #6 in the link above.
Your claim that it is all a joke is now seen in light of the other comments you've posted, and it doesn't hold up!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IanL

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/9/15
Well @Raddave you deleted his post but not my quote of his post where I expressed my dislike of what he said. I go for a few beers after work and BOOM this asshat has landed in the brig cause he couldn't keep his mouth shut.
To quote you IanL And who made you judge and jury?
Nobody however we have been given certain privileges as staff here to handle members like yourself. In hindsight I should of just tossed you here in the 1st place but I am the nice mod and was giving you a fair chance to make right I see now that was a mistake. Thanks @Raddave for tossing the trash out now let's see if he makes it all the way to shit brown @sub4me should be along soon

sent from my Samsung S6 Edge +

Well I didnt call anyone an Asshat..... Thats pretty disrespectful.... Remove my account. You are all self absorbed, Stalinistic Hippocrates that cant take a joke, you all shit on newbies and think its funny, you allow people to have disrespectful pictures the are insulting to woman, but a thumb joke?

DELETE ME PLEASE>>>>> MY LIFE WILL NOT CHANGE BECAUSE OF IT.

CalABC

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
31/8/15
Well as it stands, I'm not the guy in the brig. Good luck with that.
If it counts for anything, I find your signature the exact opposite of offensive and would love to know the source :thumbup:

watch this

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/15
Congrats on being tossed in with the undesirables Ian Rwi is a better place without you in it

IanL

Banned
24/9/15
If it counts for anything, I find your signature the exact opposite of offensive and would love to know the source :thumbup:

If it was your mother or your daughter you wouldnt say that

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Oh good sir your account will not be deleted. Pardon the slight inconvenience you may encounter due to that.

D

d4m.test

If it was your mother or your daughter you wouldnt say that

Haha that's awesome! What are you a feminist?

im just glad we got a live one! That other dick from the thread is just hiding

IanL

Banned
24/9/15
Oh good sir your account will not be deleted. Pardon the slight inconvenience you may encounter due to that.

HAHA and that bothers me how?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
You promise not to come back here ?

IanL

Banned
24/9/15
Well i dont believe you.....so the brigging and account stays

HAHAHA you are so smart.... I actually like it on this site, but I have a hard time not speaking my mind when I see people being Hippocrates