• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig IanL

D

d4m.test

HAHAHA you are so smart.... I actually like it on this site, but I have a hard time not speaking my mind when I see people being Hippocrates

Hippocrates? The Greek guy?

Such an independent thinker you are.....learn how to spell

D

d4m.test

Hippocrates was a Greek physician

Hypocrites is what you are going for ;)

D

d4m.test

If you want to stay on RWI the brig isn't the end of the road, plenty of people have made it back!

IanL

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/9/15
If you want to stay on RWI the brig isn't the end of the road, plenty of people have made it back!

No biggie.... Brig me ban me whatever. I like this site but I am not just gonna sit around and take shit. I understand everyones point, but not one person gave me the benefit of the doubt they just all jumped on me. And it was really only a joke regardless of what any other post makes people believe. I am actually a nice guy. really I swear! HAHAAHa

D

d4m.test

No biggie.... Brig me ban me whatever. I like this site but I am not just gonna sit around and take shit. I understand everyones point, but not one person gave me the benefit of the doubt they just all jumped on me. And it was really only a joke regardless of what any other post makes people believe. I am actually a nice guy. really I swear! HAHAAHa

Yea ear it's almost like getting jumped into a gang you know? Haha

Your from Boston so yea I'm assuming you're not quiet, but I like Boston and people from there

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

I did give you the benefit of the doubt when i deleted your first rude comment, and then again when i told you "not in the sales area", and then again when i said "really"....

Im a nice guy too......or so i thought :(

IanL

Banned
24/9/15
Yea ear it's almost like getting jumped into a gang you know? Haha

Your from Boston so yea I'm assuming you're not quiet, but I like Boston and people from there

Thanks... I love Boston....You should see how I am when I drive!!! I hate driving in Boston we suck!

IanL

Banned
24/9/15
I did give you the benefit of the doubt when i deleted your first rude comment, and then again when i told you "not in the sales area", and then again when i said "really"....

Im a nice guy too......or so i thought :(

Im not disputing that but you let others respond even after you said to stop. Its neither here nor there at this point. I can agree to disagree hahaha