• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig IanL

watch this

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/15
Cool lets have a beer I need to see your thumbs :)

74bcbf8fc7b2528c1f5b279ad5e0f6ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I am an idiot

You certainly are. What your dumbass doesn't seem to understand is a sales thread isn't for ongoing conversations like the horseshit you posted. When your told to knock it off you shut the F up, you don't continue with your dribble, you shut the F up, idiot.

la Fantasma

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/4/14
I am an idiot

Hey I tried to respond. I have no need to defend myself. I didn't really let it bother me and you saying I don't have balls just proves your apology is shit. I sent a message to say we are good and no worries but after reading this I don't care about your crap apology.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
HAHAHA you are so smart.... I actually like it on this site, but I have a hard time not speaking my mind when I see people being Hippocrates
Who is impersonating the founding father of medicine as we know it?

IanL

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/9/15
You certainly are. What your dumbass doesn't seem to understand is a sales thread isn't for ongoing conversations like the horseshit you posted. When your told to knock it off you shut the F up, you don't continue with your dribble, you shut the F up, idiot.

Wow your kinda late to the game. Hey Sub you have hurt me so much with your words I think I might cry. I am so glad you showed up to reiterate all the same crap I have already heard. Good job!

IanL

Banned
24/9/15

Also I did stop, others did not, so I responded. I did shut the **** up until others got to have there 2 cents in the "sales" thread. Oh btw welcome to the bandwagon.

IanL

Banned
24/9/15
Hey I tried to respond. I have no need to defend myself. I didn't really let it bother me and you saying I don't have balls just proves your apology is shit. I sent a message to say we are good and no worries but after reading this I don't care about your crap apology.

I wish you had responded sooner so it would not have gone this far. I said I was sorry for making fun of your thumb. I really wanted it to be between us but the ball kept rolling and I am always up for a good fight no matter the consequences. I will apologize for the no balls comment as well but it is the brig so I spoke freely just as everyone else is. You dont have to accept my apology its not the end of the world at this point. I think your watches are great and do want to stay on this site, but like I said I will always speak my piece no matter the consequences its who I am good or bad! If I am wrong I will admit it and I did so by apologizing to you personally.

la Fantasma

8/4/14
I wish you had responded sooner so it would not have gone this far. I said I was sorry for making fun of your thumb. I really wanted it to be between us but the ball kept rolling and I am always up for a good fight no matter the consequences. I will apologize for the no balls comment as well but it is the brig so I spoke freely just as everyone else is. You dont have to accept my apology its not the end of the world at this point. I think your watches are great and do want to stay on this site, but like I said I will always speak my piece no matter the consequences its who I am good or bad! If I am wrong I will admit it and I did so by apologizing to you personally.

Thank you for that. Apology accepted! We good man!

IanL

Banned
24/9/15
Thank you for that. Apology accepted! We good man!

Thank Johnny thats all I wanted. Next time I make a joke I will be sure to either sensor myself or be sure the person knows its not meant to be disrespectful.

I will bite my lip now. Even though I know it will kill me, as Sub hasn't got to me yet. :notlistening:

WatchnScotch

Certified
10/12/10
Thank Johnny thats all I wanted. Next time I make a joke I will be sure to either sensor myself or be sure the person knows its not meant to be disrespectful.

I will bite my lip now. Even though I know it will kill me, as Sub hasn't got to me yet. :notlistening:

I think you are still missing the point, don't make jokes in sales threads, they aren't appropriate for that forum.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
That's the part he doesn't understand. The sales area is meant for sales, not jokes. If he had posted his comment somewhere else I doubt anyone would have said anything. Nobody's missing this guy so he found where he belongs.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
That's the part he doesn't understand. The sales area is meant for sales, not jokes. If he had posted his comment somewhere else I doubt anyone would have said anything. Nobody's missing this guy so he found where he belongs.

It not only that, he was told to stop, and kept going......